Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Stock up 1,200% within days of company announcing they will back Trump's social media platform
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/22/2021 11:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2021 11:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

These days, who knows what this means but it is sure to make many of your heads explode regardless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...ump-spac-truth-social/

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/22/2021 11:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Why would it?

I don't know anyone who cares. But if trump is anywhere near it, it's most likely a grift.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 10/22/2021 at 11:39 AM by RustyTruck
 10/22/2021 12:51 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Terms of service require users not to "disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm ... the site."

AKA dissenters will be silenced.

And, and this is a big AND, it will be a publicly held company. There is no hiding the numbers. lol

I was right.
 10/22/2021 06:03 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"...This company, by contrast, is intended to be publicly traded and run by executives who don't have a long history with Trump. In documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, its CEO is listed as Patrick Orlando, a finance executive who is also CEO of a company in Wuhan, China. He has listed an office address that corresponds to a WeWork co-working space in Miami.

Its chief financial officer, Luis Orleans-Braganza, claims to be a member of the defunct Brazilian royal family and a member of the Brazilian Congress from the party of hard-right president Jair Bolsonaro...."

Yep, that sounds about right. And this isn't an IPO. It is far more speculative.

Trump claimed that he put billions in Trump Organization expansion plans on hold when he became president.
I wonder why he isn't restarting those expansion plans?

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .