Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Mimic
Topic Summary: Starring Ron DeSantis
Created On: 10/22/2021 03:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2021 03:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

10/22/2021 07:03 PM

seaspray

Joined Forum: 05/10/2012

I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man
 10/22/2021 08:13 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think Desantis is a small man with all sorts of small man issues, but he's not an outright criminal yet so he would be better than Trump.... not that that is hard to do.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/22/2021 08:20 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: seaspray

I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man

Why would you like him? He got many people killed. And he is a Trump wannabe. Dangerous.
 10/25/2021 07:53 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's clearly an authoritarian, but as long as he's imposing right wing authority, the snake flag folks don't mind.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/25/2021 07:56 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

His wife is cut from the same mold too. Its a playbook.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/25/2021 01:33 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

10/25/2021 02:12 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: seaspray I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man
Why would you like him? He got many people killed. And he is a Trump wannabe. Dangerous.
seasketch is clearly a pinkboy . and needs to gtfo.
 10/26/2021 05:51 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck He's clearly an authoritarian, but as long as he's imposing right wing authority, the snake flag folks don't mind.
Yes, the type of authoritarian that is against mandates. Whereas, conversely, you have an entire administration hell bent on forcing people against their will to take the jab, or loose their job....you seem to believe is not authoritarian.......and actually support?

You've gone full retard....Rusty.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/26/2021 07:46 AM

RustyTruck

You're not smart enough to argue with Obie.

Move along.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/26/2021 08:26 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You're not smart enough to argue with Obie. Move along.
You're not getting off that easy, Rusty. Explain to me how someone who is against mandates is "authoritarian?" ....being you're so intelligent and I'm so dumb, educate me.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/26/2021 03:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: dab

He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?

Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies.
Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror

It's a democratic hoax
 10/27/2021 05:45 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o
Originally posted by: dab He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?
Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies. Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror
You guys should really take off the blinders.

Water Reform

You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.

10/27/2021 06:24 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies.

Water Reform

You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.

LOL Always with the homophobic add ons on queue. You talk about sheep LOL OBX, Lunch, Cheater, FK, Snipe, Chop, etc etc always putting in some homophobia in their posts. You can't resist. You are all in the same herd of sheep just hungry for that next Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 10/27/2021 06:33 AM

Cole

Less than 1% of Florida's budget has gone to the environment and the environment is why people come to this state in the first place. Is that really something you want to celebrate?

I was right.
 10/27/2021 06:41 AM

RustyTruck

10/27/2021 06:51 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: dab He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?
Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies. Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror
You guys should really take off the blinders. Water Reform You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.
LOL Always with the homophobic add ons on queue. You talk about sheep LOL OBX, Lunch, Cheater, FK, Snipe, Chop, etc etc always putting in some homophobia in their posts. You can't resist. You are all in the same herd of sheep just hungry for that next Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Looks like someone needs a vocab lesson:

homophobe - a person with a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..

10/27/2021 06:55 AM

HAPDigital

Water Reform

Looks like someone needs a vocab lesson:

homophobe - a person with a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..

The mere fact you speculate ones sexual preferences and insinuate it is gay is in fact homophobic. Why bring it up at all unless it is to be used as an insult?
 10/27/2021 06:56 AM

Cole

This place is epic!

I was right.
 10/27/2021 06:58 AM

HAPDigital

So OBX is saying he is not a homophobe. LOL OBX is Lie Hard With a Vengeance.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The Mimic

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .