Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Video of "Boomer Fed" urging people on January 5th to go INTO the Capitol on January 6th
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2021 05:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2021 10:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes, some random dude inspired people to attack the capital the day before Trump, Ghouliani and Bannon instructed them to do the same on the day of.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/26/2021 10:16 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: RustyTruck The Constitution is garbage, and the government as a result is completely unable to function and has become nothing but a power play between two competing organizations of scam artists.
Wrong....the only mistake in the Constitution was not establishing term limits for Congress. What you speak of is the result of human phycology in terms of "herd mentality" resulting in divide, and not accountability of those elected. Something tells me you've never read the Federalist Papers, and its mention of the danger of "factions" and the "tyranny of the majority"
Rusty +5 ...obx - 1
 10/26/2021 10:16 AM

Cole

And I'm sure the 500 - so far - were arrested for walking through the capital on a tour. lol

Idiots.

I was right.
 10/26/2021 10:22 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

Yes, some random dude inspired people to attack the capital the day before Trump, Ghouliani and Bannon instructed them to do the same on the day of.

"But honey, some really rad dude wearing a MAGA hat outside said to go inside the Capitol. It wasn't my fault. It was the liberal media's fault."
 10/26/2021 11:06 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

edit. its not worth poking ignorant people

Edited: 10/26/2021 at 11:07 AM by chopola
 10/26/2021 11:10 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: chopola

They have to arrest epps now. If they don't they are admitting that they planned the "insurection". The liberal sheeple on here are so blind. Its pathetic.

Exactly. Which makes me want to repeat the question that has so far been unanswered:

Who on here is familiar with "Operation Himmler" or the significance of the "Reichstag Fire?" Its OK if you're not. But you should familiarize yourselves with them because.....you know....."Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it"

gulf of tonkin as well. I would have thought false flags would be easier in the old days where there was no video, photos it only took peoples word to start a war- but now it seems false flags are almost easier in a digital age due to people believing what the see and hear digitally as reality.

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/26/2021 11:37 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: stokedpanda
Originally posted by: chopola They have to arrest epps now. If they don't they are admitting that they planned the "insurection". The liberal sheeple on here are so blind. Its pathetic.
Exactly. Which makes me want to repeat the question that has so far been unanswered: Who on here is familiar with "Operation Himmler" or the significance of the "Reichstag Fire?" Its OK if you're not. But you should familiarize yourselves with them because.....you know....."Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it"
gulf of tonkin as well. I would have thought false flags would be easier in the old days where there was no video, photos it only took peoples word to start a war- but now it seems false flags are almost easier in a digital age due to people believing what the see and hear digitally as reality.
Agreed. For every video/article/whatever presented to back up an argument, there is also content to support the counter argument. It takes a certain.....wherewithal....to look at things from a broader view to try and read between the lines. No one will be 100%, but the first step is to at least question the narrative, and be open to the counter...not gobble and swallow it with glee.

Asking who benefits from the narrative and following the money. Form your own opinion. However we have amongst us now generations that are hypnotized and lulled by repetitious lies spoon fed by their corporate programing

Like I said, when fear becomes virtue and you catch yourself repeating the narrative...its time to look in the mirror and ask yourself who is forming your opinion.

Control the narrative and you control policy.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 10/26/2021 at 11:38 AM by OBX
 10/26/2021 11:47 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Mad props for finding time to dig this up from the fringe bin, even while the Q conference was happening
 10/26/2021 12:53 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

They have to arrest epps now. If they don't they are admitting that they planned the "insurection". The liberal sheeple on here are so blind. Its pathetic.

Exactly. Which makes me want to repeat the question that has so far been unanswered:

Who on here is familiar with "Operation Himmler" or the significance of the "Reichstag Fire?" Its OK if you're not. But you should familiarize yourselves with them because.....you know....."Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it"

Agreed. For every video/article/whatever presented to back up an argument, there is also content to support the counter argument. It takes a certain.....wherewithal....to look at things from a broader view to try and read between the lines. No one will be 100%, but the first step is to at least question the narrative, and be open to the counter...not gobble and swallow it with glee.

Asking who benefits from the narrative and following the money. Form your own opinion. However we have amongst us now generations that are hypnotized and lulled by repetitious lies spoon fed by their corporate programing

Like I said, when fear becomes virtue and you catch yourself repeating the narrative...its time to look in the mirror and ask yourself who is forming your opinion.

Why not bring Epps, Stewart Rhodes, and John Sullivan back to question them under oath? If the FBI and the DOJ have done months of investigations on this topic, then we should already have answers to all these questions.

What purpose would the 3-letter agencies have for doing this? Creating some sort of a new patriot act to focus on more domestic spying of left and right leaning groups? Discredit Trump's movement?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/26/2021 12:56 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: Sniper

Why not bring Epps, Stewart Rhodes, and John Sullivan back to question them under oath? If the FBI and the DOJ have done months of investigations on this topic, then we should already have answers to all these questions.

What purpose would the 3-letter agencies have for doing this? Creating some sort of a new patriot act to focus on more domestic spying of left and right leaning groups? Discredit Trump's movement?

divide and conquer baby, that or foreign govs did it and they just wont admit and trying to cover it up

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/26/2021 01:00 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Mad props for finding time to dig this up from the fringe bin, even while the Q conference was happening

If you consider Congressional testimony the "fringe bin" then you might be the one actually on the fringe.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

10/26/2021 01:03 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: chopola They have to arrest epps now. If they don't they are admitting that they planned the "insurection". The liberal sheeple on here are so blind. Its pathetic.
Exactly. Which makes me want to repeat the question that has so far been unanswered: Who on here is familiar with "Operation Himmler" or the significance of the "Reichstag Fire?" Its OK if you're not. But you should familiarize yourselves with them because.....you know....."Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it"
Agreed. For every video/article/whatever presented to back up an argument, there is also content to support the counter argument. It takes a certain.....wherewithal....to look at things from a broader view to try and read between the lines. No one will be 100%, but the first step is to at least question the narrative, and be open to the counter...not gobble and swallow it with glee. Asking who benefits from the narrative and following the money. Form your own opinion. However we have amongst us now generations that are hypnotized and lulled by repetitious lies spoon fed by their corporate programing Like I said, when fear becomes virtue and you catch yourself repeating the narrative...its time to look in the mirror and ask yourself who is forming your opinion. Control the narrative and you control policy.
Why not bring Epps, Stewart Rhodes, and John Sullivan back to question them under oath? If the FBI and the DOJ have done months of investigations on this topic, then we should already have answers to all these questions. What purpose would the 3-letter agencies have for doing this? Creating some sort of a new patriot act to focus on more domestic spying of left and right leaning groups? Discredit Trump's movement?
Those are all valid questions, Sniper. One thing is for sure, there is a force in play wanting to tear down this country and her ideals. We are at war, but not the traditional type involving "boots on the ground" and/or munitions. Objectively speaking, we are being squeezed on all fronts in terms of the bill of rights (COVID allowing for that), the economy (just look at inflation and the "empty shelves", and morale (there are people actually saying the Constitution is "trash", CRT, and the desire to erase history for examples). You either see it or you don't. And if you don't see it by now, its too late.
For fucks sake, there is an obvious puppet in power, and god forbid you question who the puppeteers actually are....well...just look at this forum.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/26/2021 01:11 PM

Cole

I still haven't seen an empty shelve, can someone pointy me to one?

P.S. In the last two days I have been in Ross, Publix, Dollar Store, Ace Hardware, Adidas, 7-11, Wa Wa and Walgreens. All have zero empty shelves.

WE ARE AT WAR OVER WEARING A MASK AND GETTING A VACCINE IN A PANDEMIC!!! lol

You guys are idiots.

I was right.
 10/26/2021 01:11 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Ray Epps, the new Seth Rich. You guys are hillarious.
 10/26/2021 01:13 PM

Sniper

From 3rdWorld's "fringe bin":

10/26/2021 01:24 PM

Cole

What about the other 2,000 who were shouting to stop the steal?

I was right.
 10/26/2021 01:26 PM

Cole

Funny, I don't see any Democratic protagonists in this clip.

I was right.
 10/26/2021 01:31 PM

Cole

Didn't see any when they stormed the barriers.

I was right.
 10/26/2021 01:34 PM

Cole

Nope, none here either. This doesn't look like a quiet stroll through thew capital either, now does it?

I was right.
 10/26/2021 01:35 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Funny, I don't see any Democratic protagonists in this clip.ext
cole

Dude, you may have to look close and slow it down......

ANTIFA!!!!

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 10/26/2021 at 01:35 PM by jdbman
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .