Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This article reminds me of the time.....
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/27/2021 06:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/27/2021 06:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Remember when y'alls political blinders actually had you defending the killing of a sexual predator out on bail for domestic abuse, a felon convicted of strangulation, and a pedophile convicted of molesting 5 boys ages 9 - 11?

Can you imagine being so brainwashed to think these guys, who not only share the aforementioned titles, but were out destroying public property and inciting mob violence as "victims?" Well, some of you don't have to imagine. At least this judge has some sense: they aint victims

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/27/2021 06:19 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

That's a loaded article. Often 'victim' is not allowed because it implies the person on trial is already guilty, nothing new there. Funny thing is you are always calling people sheep but you believe that story. It's hyped up. For the lawyers to call the people that were shot looters and rioters they have to have evidence and prove them to be those things. They cannot call them that unless they prove it. "And if the evidence shows that any or more than one of these people were engaged in arson, rioting, or looting - then I'm not going to tell the defense they can't call them that." So they will have to have proof. What proof do they have? We don't know because all we see are the videos of the street shooting incident. Bound to be witnesses though. I see your hopes are high that this kid gets off scot free. He'll most likely get manslaughter no matter the reality of the situation. So many reasons he should not have had that gun or have been there with that gun. Lots of negligence beyond this trial too. Very sad all around.
 10/27/2021 06:20 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Remember when y'alls political blinders actually had you defending the killing of a sexual predator out on bail for domestic abuse, a felon convicted of strangulation, and a pedophile convicted of molesting 5 boys ages 9 - 11?

Nope, I don't recall that at all. Link please.

If the men weren't involved in the destruction of property, why should they be referred to as rioters; that seems wrong, doesn't it?

I was right.
 10/27/2021 06:25 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

Nope, I don't recall that at all. Link please.

If the men weren't involved in the destruction of property, why should they be referred to as rioters; that seems wrong, doesn't it?

Yeah, please link that. I'd love to see that shit. OBX has a history of making accusations and not following up. This is like the 3rd time in a couple of weeks he has been called out on his BS and has failed to follow up. It will be ignored...
 10/27/2021 06:28 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital That's a loaded article. Often 'victim' is not allowed because it implies the person on trial is already guilty, nothing new there. Funny thing is you are always calling people sheep but you believe that story. It's hyped up. For the lawyers to call the people that were shot looters and rioters they have to have evidence and prove them to be those things. They cannot call them that unless they prove it. "And if the evidence shows that any or more than one of these people were engaged in arson, rioting, or looting - then I'm not going to tell the defense they can't call them that." So they will have to have proof. What proof do they have? We don't know because all we see are the videos of the street shooting incident. Bound to be witnesses though. I see your hopes are high that this kid gets off scot free. He'll most likely get manslaughter no matter the reality of the situation. So many reasons he should not have had that gun or have been there with that gun. Lots of negligence beyond this trial too. Very sad all around.
There is plenty of video evidence showing Kyle giving aid, cleaning up, and protecting people prior to this incident. There is also plenty of videos showing those who were shot beating him with a skateboard, vandalizing property, and inciting violence. You haven't seen them? Did you even care to look?

And you're right, this kid should get off scott free. They chased him, started beating him, and he acted. Can't think of a finer example of self defense.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/27/2021 06:29 AM

HAPDigital

He wont though. He was in possession of an illegal fire arm and across state lines. Never should have been there. So you are supporting criminal gun activities I see.

He should and will be charged with manslaughter and spend lots of time behind bars where he belongs.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:30 AM by HAPDigital
 10/27/2021 06:32 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital He wont though. He was in possession of an illegal fire arm and across state lines. Never should have been there. So you are supporting criminal gun activities I see. He should and will be charged with manslaughter and spend lots of time behind bars where he belongs.
Wrong again, but thats certainly the narrative fed to you to somehow make him guilty.huh? But yeah, who cares he was helping out, who cares he defended and shot child molesters, right? He should go to jail....lol.
Pathetic

10/27/2021 06:33 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: CRAPDigital

He was in possession of an illegal fire arm and across state lines.

Lie #1) "He was in possession of an illegal fire arm"

Lie #2) "and across state lines."

How do you live with yourself?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:33 AM by Fish Killer
 10/27/2021 06:33 AM

HAPDigital

The kid is also beats women.
 10/27/2021 06:35 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

He wont though. He was in possession of an illegal fire arm and across state lines. Never should have been there. So you are supporting criminal gun activities I see.

He should and will be charged with manslaughter and spend lots of time behind bars where he belongs.

Wrong again, but thats certainly the narrative fed to you to somehow make him guilty.huh? But yeah, who cares he was helping out, who cares he defended and shot child molesters, right? He should go to jail....lol.
Pathetic

It's not wrong. The narrative is the state laws. You can call them a narrative if you want.

So you are saying he should be judge jury and executioner and those people have no rights? LOL You're such a hypocrite.

So by your standards Rittenhouse should be executed. He beat a girl in broad daylight with witnesses.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:36 AM by HAPDigital
 10/27/2021 06:38 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: OBX

Pathetic

It's not wrong. The narrative is the state laws. You can call them a narrative if you want.

So you are saying he should be judge jury and executioner and those people have no rights? LOL You're such a hypocrite.

So by your standards Rittenhouse should be executed. He beat a girl in broad daylight with witnesses.

Whats hysterical is that in fact you are claiming that he has no rights.

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 06:41 AM

Cole

The Wisconsin Department of Justice honors concealed carry permits issued in Illinois. But Rittenhouse did not have a permit to begin with, and he was not legally old enough to carry a firearm in Wisconsin.

In Illinois, concealed carry applicants must be at least 21 years old. Since Rittenhouse is 17, he would not qualify for a permit. In Wisconsin, it is legal for adults to carry firearms in public without a license if the gun is visible. However, to open carry, you must be at least 18 years old.

I was right.
 10/27/2021 06:43 AM

HAPDigital

Show where I claim he has no rights. LIAR!
 10/27/2021 06:45 AM

Fish Killer

Show where I claim he has no rights. LIAR!

"So you are saying he should be judge jury and executioner and those people have no rights?"

They were trying to kill him.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:47 AM by Fish Killer
 10/27/2021 06:47 AM

HAPDigital

You're an idiot.
 10/27/2021 06:48 AM

Fish Killer

You're an idiot.

...said the idiot.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 06:48 AM

HAPDigital

FK just proved that he doesn't know what a question mark is and what it means.
 10/27/2021 06:49 AM

Fish Killer

FK just proved that he doesn't know what a question mark is and what it means.

We all know how you play the question mark game...moron.

CRAPDigital is a rump-ranging homosexual?

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:50 AM by Fish Killer
 10/27/2021 06:50 AM

HAPDigital

We all know you are dumb AF.
 10/27/2021 06:51 AM

Cole

CRAPDigital is a rump-ranging homosexual?

Third grade intelligence. ^

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .