Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Let's Go Brandon song takes #1, #2, and #3 spots on iTunes
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/28/2021 03:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/28/2021 09:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Damn Qotards are shit. Really? Hunters laptop?

Your asshole leader still says the election was stolen. That is traitorous bullshit and a lie. And you qooks whine about hunters laptop?

Fuck off.
 10/28/2021 09:30 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Why? They don't want to get sued and they want to live with knowing they did not promote dangerous and false ideas. Alex Jones said what he wanted, it cost him lots of money. Liability, bud. Liability. You can't just say what you want when it comes to safety of others or defamation.
Like beheading Trump or blowing up the White House? I don't recall anything happening to them, your liability is very one-sided
Link to some of those.

-------------------------

10/28/2021 09:36 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Why? They don't want to get sued and they want to live with knowing they did not promote dangerous and false ideas. Alex Jones said what he wanted, it cost him lots of money. Liability, bud. Liability. You can't just say what you want when it comes to safety of others or defamation.

Like beheading Trump or blowing up the White House? I don't recall anything happening to them, your liability is very one-sided

Link to some of those.

Yeah please post a large mainstream internet site or channel that hosted that stuff. It was individuals and the stuff got taken down. Lunchmeat really lives in his own world.

"Comedian Kathy Griffin posted a photo of herself holding up a Donald Trump mask made to look like a severed head. That was May 2017. And since then, she's been blacklisted."

Madonna Said in complete statement about the white house: "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

But please show a major station or internet site/service that hosts that kind of crap.

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 09:39 AM by HAPDigital
 10/28/2021 09:38 AM

scombrid

The cancel culture got her!

10/28/2021 09:44 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: OBX

You don't see support for Biden. All you see is hatred for Trump. You'd think we'd learn by now the consequences of acting out in hatred. ...

You mean like all the Fuck Joe Biden chants? That kind of hatred. I don't recollect seeing many Fuck Trump bumper stickers on I-95 but I'm seeing people with Fuck Joe Biden in huge letters across their entire back glass.

you'd think maybe you'd catch a clue from that, but you still can't, Biden is hated more than Trump was or is in this country, not by you guys, just by most. The writings on the wall and you still can't see it

LOL Show proof. More nuts willing to trash up their vehicles with that nonsense doesn't mean more people hate Bide. It just means the ones that do are nuts.

These are the same guys who insisted trump would win because they saw more trump yard signs.

Normal people don't break into chants of "Fuck the president" at sporting events, that's for the butthurt losers.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/28/2021 09:48 AM

HAPDigital

Oh the boat parades. That really proved he would win. I think they used that as their legal argument in all the election court cases. "But we had boat parades, really terrific boat parades..."

Puffer fish, all of them.
 10/28/2021 10:32 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Liability, bud. Liability. You can't just say what you want when it comes to safety of others or defamation.

I just gave you two point-blank examples, they can say that shit and get away with it but saying fuck joe Biden is promoting violence? And now you're trying to spin away from it saying whatever gibberish you're trying to say? FK is right you are full of fucking shit. If a Trump supporter said some thing about beheading Joe Biden they'd be on death row right now

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/28/2021 10:42 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Why? They don't want to get sued and they want to live with knowing they did not promote dangerous and false ideas. Alex Jones said what he wanted, it cost him lots of money. Liability, bud. Liability. You can't just say what you want when it comes to safety of others or defamation.
Link to some of those.
Links?

10/28/2021 10:45 AM

scombrid

Alex Jones getting sued over the Sandy Hook stuff spooked them. They let him run apeshit for a long time and only stepped in when they risked getting sucked into that, threw his ass right under the bus. Then people actually went and fucked with the Senate and interrupted certification of a national election? Yeah.

10/28/2021 10:51 AM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Oh Rusty you usually make a lot of sense on here but it's a pretty ignorant comment. It has nothing to do with people supporting Trump it's people not supporting Biden at this point they're all walks of life it doesn't mean they're necessarily conservative. People are fed up the chants are real and it's a lot of people

Originally posted by: OBX

You don't see support for Biden. All you see is hatred for Trump. You'd think we'd learn by now the consequences of acting out in hatred. ...

You mean like all the Fuck Joe Biden chants? That kind of hatred. I don't recollect seeing many Fuck Trump bumper stickers on I-95 but I'm seeing people with Fuck Joe Biden in huge letters across their entire back glass.

you'd think maybe you'd catch a clue from that, but you still can't, Biden is hated more than Trump was or is in this country, not by you guys, just by most. The writings on the wall and you still can't see it

LOL Show proof. More nuts willing to trash up their vehicles with that nonsense doesn't mean more people hate Bide. It just means the ones that do are nuts.

These are the same guys who insisted trump would win because they saw more trump yard signs.

Normal people don't break into chants of "Fuck the president" at sporting events, that's for the butthurt losers.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/28/2021 10:54 AM

Lunchmeat

Rusty you usually make a lot of sense on here but thats a pretty ignorant comment. It has nothing to do with people supporting Trump, it's people not supporting Biden at this point, they're all walks of life it doesn't mean they're necessarily conservative. People are fed up, the chants are real and it's a lot of people. It's stadiums and arenas full of people, it's not just a few butt hurt losers as you put it

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 10:58 AM by Lunchmeat
 10/28/2021 10:58 AM

scombrid

zoooooos tide in naughts.

10/28/2021 11:05 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

holy shit that song sucks LOL leave it old racists to like the shittiest rap(?) available

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/28/2021 11:08 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Baloney has all the anecdotal evidence he could ever make up to back up his right wing bubble implanted beliefs.
 10/28/2021 11:11 AM

HAPDigital

Rusty you usually make a lot of sense on here but thats a pretty ignorant comment. It has nothing to do with people supporting Trump, it's people not supporting Biden at this point, they're all walks of life it doesn't mean they're necessarily conservative. People are fed up, the chants are real and it's a lot of people. It's stadiums and arenas full of people, it's not just a few butt hurt losers as you put it

Loud does not mean more.

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 11:12 AM by HAPDigital
 10/28/2021 11:18 AM

Lunchmeat

Yeah you're right, must've been like 10 people out of 80,000 in every stadium lol

10/28/2021 11:20 AM

HAPDigital

Yeah you're right, must've been like 10 people out of 80,000 in every stadium lol

What are these stadiums that you are talking about? Please post a video of each event from a verified source with dates and venue. Also, do these venues reflect the nation, or just a mob mentality and environment?
 10/28/2021 11:22 AM

HAPDigital

Oh, I see. This was a FOX talking point. Saw some clips of isolated parts of stadiums at sporting events of white males chanting F Biden. LOL Lunch you are a dupe.

It's the same guys with the Trump flags and hats that parade around in coal rolling trucks and boats. LOL

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 11:25 AM by HAPDigital
 10/28/2021 12:25 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Oh, I see. This was a FOX talking point. Saw some clips of isolated parts of stadiums at sporting events of white males chanting F Biden. LOL Lunch you are a dupe.

It's the same guys with the Trump flags and hats that parade around in coal rolling trucks and boats. LOL

What a stupid fuck you sooooo are!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/28/2021 12:47 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

One could almost start to think that people think Dementia Joe isn't doing a good job. That's weird because progs insist that he is doing a masterful job. What's that I say about progs? Something about doing the opposite.

I :heart; Q
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Let's Go Brandon song takes #1, #2, and #3 spots o...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .