Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Swedish Study
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/28/2021 10:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/28/2021 10:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Vaccines can be a negative? Protection from infection below 50% after 4 months. No protection measurable after 7 months (Pfizer). AstraZeneca wanes faster, even becomes NEGATIVE. Protection against severe outcome only 42% after 6 months.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/28/2021 10:24 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

And in Israel, studies showing natural immunity is more robust:

Science (choose your source)

Get the stab!!! Its the only thing allowed!!! Because we care about your safety and it has nothing to do with control...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/28/2021 10:26 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

There was a study here in the good old United States of America. It found that Qotards are full of shit.

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 10:26 AM by Greensleeves
 10/28/2021 10:27 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No, no, no. We've established that you guys should definitely NOT subject yourselves to an obviously useless vaccination.

And if your boss says you have to for work, then just find a new job where they don't care.

EDIT: and from the research study "The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose."

So, folks who believe in science, time to get ready for your booster shot. I'm getting mine.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 10:32 AM by RustyTruck
 10/28/2021 10:30 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck No, no, no. We've established that you guys should definitely NOT subject yourselves to an obviously useless vaccination. And if your boss says you have to for work, then just find a new job where they don't care.
Wait a second....is the source of your angst the fact my immunities are better than yours?

Is it a mini-immunity complex we're identifying here? Might certainly explain Greenies constant state of anger.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/28/2021 10:39 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OBX Might certainly explain Greenies constant state of anger.
nah man - don't u read Greenmans posts? it's because he LOVES Surfing
 10/28/2021 11:02 AM

Greensleeves

Attention Qotards! My life is really very good... Bonus - I find the degrading of you shitheads fun. You are traitorous qooks with your lies and support of the bloated one. It is the American thing to do to put you in your place. I guess Qookfly is like your bitch sidekick. I'm not sure he gets what it takes to be a true qotard but he's inane and has nothing to say so he's part way there!
 10/28/2021 11:27 AM

tpapablo

Sure glad I didn't get vaccinated. Doesn't appear that the pre-approval testing was done very well. Wonder what other things we will see. Hope that one of the eide effects is that you will become spotted, like a leopard. That will be nice for normal people because we can see progs coming from far away.

10/28/2021 11:34 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Just imagine all the jobs opening up for "progs".
 10/28/2021 11:45 AM

follydude

Ridiculously small sample sizes.

Sample data comes from a Swedish Home Healthcare network of operators.

These are the elderly with comorbitalities.

Lack of data in tabular form.

Finally, when the "Swedish Study" is being sold by the Citizen Free Press, be wary.

10/28/2021 12:03 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude Ridiculously small sample sizes. Sample data comes from a Swedish Home Healthcare network of operators. These are the elderly with comorbitalities. Lack of data in tabular form. Finally, when the "Swedish Study" is being sold by the Citizen Free Press, be wary.
No doubt. Total BS. I just posted it so you guys could get a laugh. Heaven knows you progs need a laugh. But, then again, a lot of vaccinated are dying of covid these days. Probably due to the unvaccinated though, huh?

10/28/2021 12:13 PM

tpapablo

Things that make you go hmmm. In the hospital? I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that you progs have been duped once again, but I am getting close to reaching that conclusion. I can say this: my philosophy of seeing what progs are doing and doing the exact opposite to get to a good result has proved successful yet again.

10/28/2021 12:41 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Attention Qotards! My life is really very good... Bonus - I find the degrading of you shitheads fun. You are traitorous qooks with your lies and support of the bloated one. It is the American thing to do to put you in your place. I guess Qookfly is like your bitch sidekick. I'm not sure he gets what it takes to be a true qotard but he's inane and has nothing to say so he's part way there!
Well at least you don't have an inferiority complex you need to placate. Is your last name O'Doyle by any chance?

10/28/2021 12:41 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yep, don't be duped by vaccines, you deserve to enjoy every moment of COVID if you haven't already. Don't let anyone mess around and significantly decrease your chances of getting sick or even dying by receiving a low-risk free vaccine.

Yep, you're the smart one around here Pabs. Keep up the good work.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/28/2021 12:49 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Yep, don't be duped by vaccines, you deserve to enjoy every moment of COVID if you haven't already. Don't let anyone mess around and significantly decrease your chances of getting sick or even dying by receiving a low-risk free vaccine. Yep, you're the smart one around here Pabs. Keep up the good work.

Its incredible, really it is. In spite of trying to explain to you over and over again its not about being anti-vax...that its anti-mandate since the vax does carry with it risks, the decision to take it should be up to the individual. Especially if said individual already has natural immunities which are just as good, if not better then being vaccinated.

How something so straightforward, and logical can be lost on someone is astounding. What's even more astounding, is the reluctance to "hear" that side of the argument and continue on with this false narrative......

10/28/2021 12:52 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The individuals you are referencing are idiots.
 10/28/2021 12:53 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital The individuals you are referencing are idiots.
Of course they are HAP, of course they are......lol

10/28/2021 01:16 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

As usual the credence of the source is very much in doubt - in any case you will beleive what you want and act accordingly - and have to deal with the consequences..

No one on here is going to change anyone else's mind - that's more than obvious..

Stupid is as stupid does.. Carry on...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

10/28/2021 01:39 PM

Cole

Hey opie, where can I get some of those super duper immunities all you Trumpers have? And if I already have them, how do I know I already have them?

I was right.
 10/28/2021 02:30 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

And if I already have them, how do I know I already have them?

How would you know (with any accuracy) if you have immunities from any of the vaccines?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/28/2021 at 11:11 PM by Fish Killer
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Swedish Study

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .