Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Insurrection Song
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/22/2021 07:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/23/2021 11:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

You also left out one big bit of info: Epps' image was at one point included on the FBI Capitol Violence most wanted list. LOL
 11/23/2021 06:00 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: follydude

Speaking of insurrection, it turns out that paramour and homewrecker, Kimberly Guilfoyle, raked in a big contribution for the January 6th Insurrection.

Damning new texts obtained by ProPublica reveal just how involved the Trump family was in the "Save America" rally that preceded the Capitol insurrection. Kimberly Guilfoyle, girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., bragged over text about how she had raised $3 million for the rally that sought to protest the legitimate 2020 election result. Guilfoyle detailed her fundraising success to Katrina Pierson, a White House liaison, on Jan. 4 and seemed miffed that she wouldn't be allowed to speak on stage. Pierson responded that Trump selected the lineup himself, to which Guilfoyle said she had "raised so much money for this" and just wanted to introduce her boyfriend. "Literally one of my donors Julie at 3 million," she wrote, referring to the Publix supermarket heir Julie Jenkins Fancelli.

Another reason to steer clear of Pubix.

Yeah Winn Dixie suits you better

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 11/23/2021 06:02 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: follydude

Speaking of insurrection, it turns out that paramour and homewrecker, Kimberly Guilfoyle, raked in a big contribution for the January 6th Insurrection.

Damning new texts obtained by ProPublica reveal just how involved the Trump family was in the "Save America" rally that preceded the Capitol insurrection. Kimberly Guilfoyle, girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., bragged over text about how she had raised $3 million for the rally that sought to protest the legitimate 2020 election result. Guilfoyle detailed her fundraising success to Katrina Pierson, a White House liaison, on Jan. 4 and seemed miffed that she wouldn't be allowed to speak on stage. Pierson responded that Trump selected the lineup himself, to which Guilfoyle said she had "raised so much money for this" and just wanted to introduce her boyfriend. "Literally one of my donors Julie at 3 million," she wrote, referring to the Publix supermarket heir Julie Jenkins Fancelli.

Another reason to steer clear of Pubix.

Yeah Winn Dixie suits you better

Whole Foods & Trad'r Joe is where I generally go.

But, I'm not pinching pennies.

11/23/2021 07:26 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Aldi has the good EU imports; better quality and prices. Lunchmeat is cheap everywhere though. No baloney shortages.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 11/23/2021 at 07:28 PM by RustyTruck
 11/23/2021 08:07 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Nope I'm never gonna run out! Traders is good unfortunately none close to me.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 11/24/2021 07:29 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

You also left out one big bit of info: Epps' image was at one point included on the FBI Capitol Violence most wanted list. LOL

That one big bit of info bolsters my case. Being put on the most wanted list. and with all the video evidence, wny was he not charged? Maybe Happ, he is working for the fed, instigating the "insurection"? The street level agents had him in the bag. Upper management put the kabosh on it.
 11/24/2021 07:41 AM

RustyTruck

Dang Chop, you just can't trust your own any more I suppose.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/24/2021 07:47 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A vocal white power Republican guy told people to go to the capital. Did he really need the urging by the FBI? lol

I was right.
 11/24/2021 07:52 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Cole

A vocal white power Republican guy told people to go to the capital. Did he really need the urging by the FBI? lol

No, but one thing we know very well on the left is that the guy in your radical group who is suggesting violence is quite possibly a cop.

They have a history of this sort of thing so I think it's legit to examine what role the government cops played in any act of violence. (cough) Boston marathon bombing (cough)

Edited: 11/24/2021 at 07:53 AM by RustyTruck
 11/24/2021 10:56 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: chopola

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

That one big bit of info bolsters my case. Being put on the most wanted list. and with all the video evidence, wny was he not charged? Maybe Happ, he is working for the fed, instigating the "insurection"? The street level agents had him in the bag. Upper management put the kabosh on it.

Really? Or could it bolster the case that they looked him over and let him because no crime was committed and or he might have cooperated and helped them get people that did worse things that day? Your case is bold and baseless. Conspiracy theories are for asshats.

Edited: 11/24/2021 at 10:57 AM by HAPDigital
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The Insurrection Song

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .