Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: IF you are in a prog city, vote for progs.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/29/2021 07:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/29/2021 07:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Prog politicians are doing great in those cities. I don't know who came up with the strategy of defunding the police, elimination bail and letting criminals out of jail en masse, but it had to be a Republican. A bit Machiavellian to induce your political enemies to kill each other to be sure, but still a master stroke.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 11/29/2021 08:15 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Mayor Jim Kenney's (D) Philadelphia reached the figure of 501 homicides for the year on Friday, surpassing the annual homicide record of 500 set back in 1990.

6 ABC reports the city's 501 murder occurred around 9 p.m. Friday "on the 7100 block of Ardleigh Street in East Mount Airy."

The victim was a male who was shot five times. He was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.

Gun violence is ravaging other Democrat-run cities around the country as well.

Breitbart News noted nearly 40 people were shot in Mayor Lori Lightfoot's (D) Chicago by Sunday morning alone during Thanksgiving weekend and HeyJackass.com pointed out that 3,486 people have been shot and wounded in Chicago so far this year.

It's very simple: live in Democrat-controlled cities and states and experience predictable and tragic outcomes. https://t.co/Os8ccZorv7

- Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 11, 2021

Another 738 people have been shot and killed in Chicago during 2021.

Mayor Bill Peduto's (D) Pittsburgh is also grappling with gun crime. Breitbart News observed that Pittsburgh's Deputy police commissioner Christine Coulter blasted the District Attorney, suggesting lax gun prosecutions, after a pregnant woman and her baby were shot and killed November 20, 2021.

The Daily Mail reported the deceased, 32-year-old mother, Jessica Covington, was shot and killed while unloading gifts she had received at a baby shower.

Deputy commissioner Coulter said, "Children are getting shot, unborn children getting shot, what is the city doing about this?"

Homicides are surging in Democrat-controlled Baltimore as well.

On November 26, 2021, WMAR showed 308 homicides year-to-date in Baltimore versus 300 on the same date in 2020.

Democrat-controlled Washington, DC, is seeing a spike in homicides too. Axios reports the number of homicides in DC is higher than it has been since 2003.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/29/2021 08:30 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Qook bros said huh? You gals surf lately?
 11/30/2021 05:40 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Crime went up all over under Trump. He sucked at everything.

I was right.
 11/30/2021 06:34 AM

follydude

Take a look down I-95 to Miami.

Republican mayor.

Lotsa homicides.

Thank the NRA.

Year-over-year record gun sales mean lotsa homicides.

11/30/2021 07:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude Take a look down I-95 to Miami. Republican mayor. Lotsa homicides. Thank the NRA. Year-over-year record gun sales mean lotsa homicides.
Take a look at the party affiliation map of Florida and tell me what you see down that way. That's right, the are is rife with progs. That said, Miami is a far cry from the big cities in prog states.

11/30/2021 07:51 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude

Take a look down I-95 to Miami.

Republican mayor.

Lotsa homicides.

Thank the NRA.

Year-over-year record gun sales mean lotsa homicides.

Take a look at the party affiliation map of Florida and tell me what you see down that way. That's right, the are is rife with progs. That said, Miami is a far cry from the big cities in prog states.

Sure, move the goalposts.

In any case, ever since the GOP decided that the wild, wild west was the way America should be and the NRA became an unelected member of Congress, gun violence numbers are steadily rising. An New added dimension is the complete erosion of common decency and a "Fuck your Feelings" approach to dialogue that was fostered by T'rump and Dotards and we are where we are.

Tampa's Sheriff recently said that crime is down, homicide is up and it is all due to escalated arguments where a gun is at hand.

Of course, for you, it is far more convenient to blame "prog mayors". Sure. They're the problem.

11/30/2021 07:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Anything that works for his narrative. Frankly if everyone is carrying a hammer, a lot of problems start looking like nails.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/30/2021 08:30 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: follydude Take a look down I-95 to Miami. Republican mayor. Lotsa homicides. Thank the NRA. Year-over-year record gun sales mean lotsa homicides.
Sure, move the goalposts. In any case, ever since the GOP decided that the wild, wild west was the way America should be and the NRA became an unelected member of Congress, gun violence numbers are steadily rising. An New added dimension is the complete erosion of common decency and a "Fuck your Feelings" approach to dialogue that was fostered by T'rump and Dotards and we are where we are. Tampa's Sheriff recently said that crime is down, homicide is up and it is all due to escalated arguments where a gun is at hand. Of course, for you, it is far more convenient to blame "prog mayors". Sure. They're the problem.
Tampa has a prog mayor, So of course homicides are up. I truly don't give a damn about your feelings or those of any prog. Not my job. But, by the same token, I don't try to get you cancelled for expressing your BS.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .