Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I see ...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/30/2021 09:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/30/2021 09:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

that the markets have great confidence in Dementia Joe's ability to do anything right with respect to the omicron variant.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 11/30/2021 09:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No, the markets have very little confidence in the capacity for Americans to cooperate in the face of a potential global threat.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/30/2021 11:21 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck No, the markets have very little confidence in the capacity for Americans to cooperate in the face of a potential global threat.
Come out from under your bed, turn off the TV, and feed your altered DNA some fresh air....without the mask. Or up your Xanax prescription.

Fear is not a virtue, Comrade.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

11/30/2021 11:32 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

No, the markets have very little confidence in the capacity for Americans to cooperate in the face of a potential global threat.

Come out from under your bed, turn off the TV, and feed your altered DNA some fresh air....without the mask. Or up your Xanax prescription.

Who's afraid? I'm vaxed and at large, me and my microchip seldom miss happy hour while I laugh at the tin foil hat medicine haters.

However, should the latest variant be a problem or the next after that and so on, I'll do what's needed to keep my people safe. An injury to one is an injury to all.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/30/2021 11:50 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck No, the markets have very little confidence in the capacity for Americans to cooperate in the face of a potential global threat.
Come out from under your bed, turn off the TV, and feed your altered DNA some fresh air....without the mask. Or up your Xanax prescription. Fear is not a virtue, Comrade.
Who's afraid? I'm vaxed and at large, me and my microchip seldom miss happy hour while I laugh at the tin foil hat medicine haters. However, should the latest variant be a problem or the next after that and so on, I'll do what's needed to keep my people safe. An injury to one is an injury to all.
My bad....its actually false Bravado you're suffering from. We all know how scared you are of the unvaxxed. I believe it was you who said you wouldn't let anyone in your house that isn't vaccinated?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 11/30/2021 at 11:51 AM by OBX
 11/30/2021 12:05 PM

RustyTruck

Who's afraid? I'm vaxed and at large, me and my microchip seldom miss happy hour while I laugh at the tin foil hat medicine haters.

However, should the latest variant be a problem or the next after that and so on, I'll do what's needed to keep my people safe. An injury to one is an injury to all.

My bad....its actually false Bravado you're suffering from. We all know how scared you are of the unvaxxed. I believe it was you who said you wouldn't let anyone in your house that isn't vaccinated?

Well Obie you're not the first or the last to confuse bravery with foolishness. Quite common these days.

12/01/2021 05:25 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

T-dirtbag, what's the chance you are wrong here too? lol

98%...or is it 99?

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .