Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Smashing and Grabbing Blue America into Ruin
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/03/2021 10:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/05/2021 12:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Most of what I bring up are actual things that are going on, right wing or not. Just because left news sources don't talk about them doesn't make them any less real.

You've perpetuated debunked 'actual things'.
 12/05/2021 12:30 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

For example smash and grabs are happening a lot in places like ca, that's a current news event but somehow that's a right wing nut job talking point, like it's not happening?

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 12/05/2021 12:33 PM

HAPDigital

For example smash and grabs are happening a lot in places like ca, that's a current news event but somehow that's a right wing nut job talking point, like it's not happening?

Really? You sure about that? More evidence you are not reading "all" news sources.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/23/us/smash-and-grab-thefts-explainer-cec/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/los-angeles-theft-robberies-smash-and-grab-arrests/

https://www.newsweek.com/retailers-push-stronger-law-california-store-theft-after-smash-grab-robberies-1656038

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/12/02/los-angeles-retail-robberies-arrests/8847556002/

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-12-02/lapd-announces-14-arrests-smash-and-grab-robberies

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/27/us/home-depot-california-robbery/index.html

Also, you fail to realize what the difference is between local and national news is. Your favorite right wing sites like to harp on the 'failures of left wing run states'. It's a common theme amongst your types.

Edited: 12/05/2021 at 12:35 PM by HAPDigital
 12/05/2021 12:44 PM

Lunchmeat

I'm talking about the people on here and the way they act when I bring it up, I didn't say the news sources don't report it

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 12/05/2021 12:46 PM

HAPDigital

I'm talking about the people on here and the way they act when I bring it up, I didn't say the news sources don't report it

We don't live in CA and your whataboutism is reelz, yo,
 12/05/2021 12:47 PM

Lunchmeat

I got to give it to you though you're always very confident in what you're talking about even though most times you missed the point of what I am talking about

12/05/2021 12:50 PM

Lunchmeat

That's another thing you guys are good at disassociation, it isn't real if it isn't happening to you, it's just a topic of concern no one's freaking out about it, I know people that live over there and they're very concerned about it. Very concerned about the entire state of California and the goings on there. Out of sight out of mind with you guys though right? Hopefully you would feel different if it was happening here locally.

12/05/2021 12:52 PM

HAPDigital

Nope, right on target. You bring up things that are heavy right wing talking points, like CA smash and grabs, and you expect it to resonate with the left. They just see through your Breitbart brainwashed BS.
 12/05/2021 01:00 PM

Lunchmeat

It's real but I'm the one that's brainwashed? Outstanding lefty logic.

12/05/2021 01:18 PM

HAPDigital

It's real but I'm the one that's brainwashed? Outstanding lefty logic.

Of course it is real. But saying it is a left wing problem is not. It's a high population and low income problem. It has nothing to do with party affiliation majority. NY, CA, FL, IL, ETC ETC will have higher crime rates regardless of what party is in charge at any given time. Those states with large cities have had high crime rates regardless.
 12/05/2021 02:13 PM

Lunchmeat

While that is true, certain states have more lenient laws where fear of being apprehended and prosecuted is lower, to an extent where this is happening more, California is a good example of that.

12/05/2021 02:40 PM

HAPDigital

While that is true, certain states have more lenient laws where fear of being apprehended and prosecuted is lower, to an extent where this is happening more, California is a good example of that.

You'd first have to prove that criminals commit crimes according to the charges or lenient laws. Doesn't work that way. Crime is and always be due to poverty and population.
 12/05/2021 04:07 PM

Lunchmeat

The decriminalization of low-level offenses in some states has created opportunities for criminals to manipulate the system, said Lynda Buel, president of Ohio-based security consulting firm SRMC.
For example, Proposition 47, a California ballot initiative passed in 2014, sought to alleviate prison overcrowding by reducing the penalties for some crimes. The measure raised the threshold for felony theft from $500 to $950.
"For the low-level criminal, the benefit far outweighs the risk, since the threshold for a misdemeanor offense is $950 -- meaning that a person can steal up to that amount and only be charged with a misdemeanor," Buel said.
Organized crime rings are often behind these types of "smash-and-grab" operations and pay low-level criminals to steal for them, she said.
Security experts said dismantling these sophisticated crime groups must be a law enforcement priority.
"People see the ability to commit these 'smash-and-grab incidents' knowing that there is little consequence, especially if the thefts are kept below the threshold of a felony offense," Buel said. "It's easy, it's fast, and the payback is good."

12/05/2021 04:12 PM

Lunchmeat

While that is not proof of anything, it definitely isn't discouraging them any

12/06/2021 05:18 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Typical right wing daydreams. They glamorized "welfare queens". Truth is there's nothing Queen like of the sort being on welfare, food stamps, disability... all you bitches know that. And see above for glamorizing petty crime as easy fast and the payback being good? Fuck that, relying on petty crime to live is a miserable existence that no one wants to be in. Goddamn Qotards are stupid.

Hey what about white collar crime? Your bitch Qrump grifted trump U suckers for much more money and got a slap on the wrist.

Finally, I have lots of friends and family out in California. The crimes that Baloney is so afraid of are heinous but are a blip on the screen and none of them fear them or are concerned about them at all.

Edited: 12/06/2021 at 05:20 AM by Greensleeves
 12/06/2021 06:49 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

I have lots of friends and family out in California. The crimes that Baloney is so afraid of are heinous but are a blip on the screen and none of them fear them or are concerned about them at all.

You should move there!

Ballchinians love that kind of environment!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .