Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's stop the steal attorney has taken the fifth.
Topic Summary: He told Trump how he could force Pence to refuse to certify the election.
Created On: 12/04/2021 08:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/04/2021 08:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...an-6-committee-523712

>> Eastman's decision is an extraordinary assertion by someone who worked closely with Trump to attempt to overturn the 2020 election results. He met with Trump and pushed state legislative leaders to reject Biden's victory in a handful of swing states and appoint alternate electors to the Electoral College, effectively denying Biden's victory.

Stone says he will 'probably' plead fifth and decline to be interviewed by Jan. 6 committee
The former Chapman University law professor also pressured Pence, who is constitutionally required to preside over the Electoral College certification on Jan. 6, to unilterally refuse to count some of Biden's electors and send the election to the full House for a vote - or delay long enough to give states a chance to submit new electors.<<

The hour glass is draining fast.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/04/2021 09:32 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"The mob takes the Fifth, If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Trump has stated that pleading the Fifth is "disgraceful."

"When you have your staff taking the Fifth Amendment, taking the Fifth so they're not prosecuted, when you have the man that set up the illegal server taking the Fifth, I think it's disgraceful," he said.

Trump also said pleading the Fifth is "disgraceful" and "a bigger deal than Watergate" at different points during his campaign.

Trump, however, pleaded the Fifth during his divorce from his first wife Ivana Trump in 1990 to avoid answering questions about adultery. Over the course of five depositions he was asked approximately 100 questions related to marital infidelity. He pleaded the Fifth on 97 of them.

So, obviously in Trump's eyes all these folks around him who are pleading the 5th are a-ok since it would affect him, but for everybody else it means they are guilty.

And stuff like this is why he is seen as a dick by so many.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 12/04/2021 at 09:33 AM by Bamboo
 12/05/2021 12:27 AM

Greensleeves

Thank you Johnny and bamboo! Hey qotard bitches see above for another example of the filth you adore! Is Qrump the man you wish you were?

Listen Qotards, y'all can still salvage your manhood by stepping away from your am radio and breathing fresh air. Maybe take a yoga class, get a wave, or listen to some funk music for Christ's sake.

Edited: 12/05/2021 at 12:28 AM by Greensleeves
 12/05/2021 04:48 AM

Cole

More hypocrisy from Trump and yet he is still their knight is shining armor.

I still wonder how many secrets Trump sold or let slip in the four years he was president. President. You people made Donald Trump the fucking president of the United States. What the fuck were you thinking?

I was right.
 12/05/2021 07:06 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Thanks JB and bamboo, good points made. I wish others on here could express their opinions in this manner.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 12/05/2021 11:32 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Trump's peeps:

12/06/2021 07:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

1, 2, 3, 4, FIFTH

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/06/2021 07:40 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy http://www.politico.com/news/2...n-6-committee-523712 >> Eastman's decision is an extraordinary assertion by someone who worked closely with Trump to attempt to overturn the 2020 election results. He met with Trump and pushed state legislative leaders to reject Biden's victory in a handful of swing states and appoint alternate electors to the Electoral College, effectively denying Biden's victory. Stone says he will 'probably' plead fifth and decline to be interviewed by Jan. 6 committee The former Chapman University law professor also pressured Pence, who is constitutionally required to preside over the Electoral College certification on Jan. 6, to unilterally refuse to count some of Biden's electors and send the election to the full House for a vote - or delay long enough to give states a chance to submit new electors.<< The hour glass is draining fast.
You ever advise one of your clients to take the 5th? Yes you have. Means nothing.

I :heart; Q
 12/06/2021 07:43 AM

johnnyboy

I advise most to take the fifth and let me do the negotiating. Its a protection from criminal charges. I use it for that. I would advise this guy to take the fifth if he hired me, but as you know, the fifth is not recognized in civil court. In civil, the silence can and will be interpreted as admission by omission or lack of evidence.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .