Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Progs, get your booster shot.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/06/2022 04:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/06/2022 04:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Don't listen to this fruitcake.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/06/2022 05:04 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Might as well post Jenny McCarthy's findings on MMR vaccines.

01/06/2022 05:07 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Got my booster a while ago.

"And I feel fine."
 01/06/2022 05:32 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Nothing to worry about here on this esteemed forum.

More bad news on Covid vaccines and myocarditis in men under 40 ...

01/06/2022 05:56 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Got mine.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/06/2022 05:59 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

be like tRUMP!
 01/06/2022 06:16 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Other than the occasional tiny tentacles slithering out me ears, and picking up phone calls near 5g towers, no worries.

It's a democratic hoax
 01/06/2022 06:17 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Both myocarditis and pericarditis are forms of heart inflammation that can be very serious, even deadly. In an appendix, the researchers reported that 263 Britons were hospitalized for myocarditis within four weeks of receiving a Pfizer shot; of those, 38, or 14 percent, died. Only about 9 percent of people hospitalized for myocarditis that did not follow an mRNA vaccination died.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/06/2022 06:54 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey pizza killer: eat more mutant lard, fried chicken, greasy hamberders and redtide marine kill.
Heart disease is a commie plot! And wash it down with a benzene, aquarium cleaner, and covfefe cocktail.
Then settle in for an evening with your purple plastic UV therapy device.......and lunchies nads on your ballchinny chin chin.
Again

It's a democratic hoax
 01/07/2022 05:34 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: tpapablo Don't listen to this fruitcake.
They won't, they'll ignore the personal accounts of people being hospitalized due to myocarditis resulting from the stab, too.

Here is the CDC admitting the same

https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru...afety/myocarditis.html

But some will still stubbornly scream there are no side effects, the vaccine is safe, and you're a "insert whatever insult is used" because you'd rather not choose to take the risk of the vaccine, especially since you've already recovered from COVID, and have the antibodies already. And....they'll ignore the science coming out that natural immunities are better then being vaccinated. Like this report

Science

Wonder if they'll question why the media isn't picking up on these findings? Of course not...

Whats even crazier is, they continue to get boosted until eternity. Any one else think of a vaccine that requires a booster every 6 months or so?

And we're the brainwashed conspiracy type.....lol

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/07/2022 at 05:58 AM by OBX
 01/07/2022 05:45 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Might as well post Jenny McCarthy's findings on MMR vaccines.

Here you go, Scom. The study itself. I'm taking the snark gloves off, and I'm genuinely curious what your response is to it.

link to the study

Edited to bring to the table a separate study, saying the same in regard to myocarditis.

Another one

And for the record, I am not posting this because I am anti-vaxx....its to show people that it does carry risk, and those risks should be up to the individual and not decided by one man...King Biden.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/07/2022 at 05:51 AM by OBX
 01/07/2022 05:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Compare the incidence of myocarditis among those who have recovered from Covid with the incidence of myocarditis secondary to vaccination.

All vaccines present some risk, you have to look at it in the context of probability of harm. You're far more likely to have myocarditis after contracting Covid than from getting vaccinated.

So go ahead and do your Google research and let me know what you find about

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/07/2022 05:53 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Compare the incidence of myocarditis among those who have recovered from Covid with the incidence of myocarditis secondary to vaccination. All vaccines present some risk, you have to look at it in the context of probability of harm. You're far more likely to have myocarditis after contracting Covid than from getting vaccinated. So go ahead and do your Google research and let me know what you find about
So you're saying its up to the individual? Or are you still supporting a mandate to force the stab, and those producing/mandating being free from any accountability from known side effects by forcing their decision on to you?

And whats with the constant stab at doing research?

Edited: 01/07/2022 at 05:54 AM by OBX
 01/07/2022 06:53 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The next big push by the vaccine manufacturers will be to get their Covid-19 vaccines on the childhood vaccine schedule and it has nothing to do with the health of your kids. Children are not at risk from Covid-19. As long as the Covid-19 vaccines are covered under the emergency use authorization, they are exempt from liability. Once the vaccines come off of emergency use authorization, that exemption from liability goes away....UNLESS they can find a way to mandate sticking it into your kids. Why? Because vaccines that are on the childhood vaccine schedule are also covered by any lawsuits by almost a type of insurance that all vaccine manufacturers pay into. However, any payouts that result from injuries resulting from the vaccines are not reported as such. For this reason, you can expect Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc. to start doing EVERYTHING in their power to get these "vaccines", that don't prevent anyone from getting Covid, into your kids, who are not at risk of dying from Covid, with the exception of extreme cases of pre-existing conditions, not to benefit your kids but to benefit their legal teams.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/07/2022 07:09 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Sniper The next big push by the vaccine manufacturers will be to get their Covid-19 vaccines on the childhood vaccine schedule and it has nothing to do with the health of your kids. Children are not at risk from Covid-19. As long as the Covid-19 vaccines are covered under the emergency use authorization, they are exempt from liability. Once the vaccines come off of emergency use authorization, that exemption from liability goes away....UNLESS they can find a way to mandate sticking it into your kids. Why? Because vaccines that are on the childhood vaccine schedule are also covered by any lawsuits by almost a type of insurance that all vaccine manufacturers pay into. However, any payouts that result from injuries resulting from the vaccines are not reported as such. For this reason, you can expect Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc. to start doing EVERYTHING in their power to get these "vaccines", that don't prevent anyone from getting Covid, into your kids, who are not at risk of dying from Covid, with the exception of extreme cases of pre-existing conditions, not to benefit your kids but to benefit their legal teams.

You touch on something that I am having a hard time articulating.....but its almost like we are being "farmed" for profit. The citizens are slaves to the elite, whereas they are benefiting from the fruits of our labor. You see this in the form of taxes, forced purchasing of anything, and now this vaccine.

Like I said before, the modern government is exactly what the Founding Fathers tried to prevent.

01/07/2022 07:18 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Compare the incidence of myocarditis among those who have recovered from Covid with the incidence of myocarditis secondary to vaccination.

All vaccines present some risk, you have to look at it in the context of probability of harm. You're far more likely to have myocarditis after contracting Covid than from getting vaccinated.

So go ahead and do your Google research and let me know what you find about

So you're saying its up to the individual? Or are you still supporting a mandate to force the stab, and those producing/mandating being free from any accountability from known side effects by forcing their decision on to you?

And whats with the constant stab at doing research?

Of course it's up to the individual, you don't have to work for a company that mandates the vaccine if you don't want to.

The problem with your "research" is that you seem unable to grasp context. You get ahold of tidbit of information and you run with it, not really understanding it in the big picture.

You know who doesn't have to worry about the very small risk of vaccination related myocarditis? The 60,000 people in FL who died of Covid.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 01/07/2022 at 07:19 AM by RustyTruck
 01/07/2022 07:23 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Compare the incidence of myocarditis among those who have recovered from Covid with the incidence of myocarditis secondary to vaccination. All vaccines present some risk, you have to look at it in the context of probability of harm. You're far more likely to have myocarditis after contracting Covid than from getting vaccinated. So go ahead and do your Google research and let me know what you find about
So you're saying its up to the individual? Or are you still supporting a mandate to force the stab, and those producing/mandating being free from any accountability from known side effects by forcing their decision on to you? And whats with the constant stab at doing research?
Of course it's up to the individual, you don't have to work for a company that mandates the vaccine if you don't want to. The problem with your "research" is that you seem unable to grasp context. You get ahold of tidbit of information and you run with it, not really understanding it in the big picture.

Rusty, come on, I know you get what I am saying. Independence is the ability to make decisions for yourself, that effect only yourself, without consequence.

Unable to grasp conext? Huh? Please, stop throwing out these blanket statements without examples/explanation of how/why I am wrong, or how I am missing context.
The vaccine carries with it risk, and in some cases, risk of death. But you're saying that you're OK with someone loosing their job because they refuse to take that risk? Did I get that context correct?

01/07/2022 07:43 AM

RustyTruck

There are very few "decisions for yourself, that effect only yourself, without consequence" in life.

You see some evidence that there is a small risk of myocarditis from the Covid vaccine, and you spin that to bolster your notion that vaccination is unsafe and you don't need to be vaccinated if you're had Covid.
The chance of death from the Covid vaccine is very, very small. I'm fine with people who share common workspaces or contact with the public being required to be vaccinated. To insist on going unvaccinated is selfish and cowardly in my opinion. I prefer people who are willing to take personal risks to benefit their fellow workers and comrades.

01/07/2022 07:53 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck There are very few "decisions for yourself, that effect only yourself, without consequence" in life. You see some evidence that there is a small risk of myocarditis from the Covid vaccine, and you spin that to bolster your notion that vaccination is unsafe and you don't need to be vaccinated if you're had Covid. The chance of death from the Covid vaccine is very, very small. I'm fine with people who share common workspaces or contact with the public being required to be vaccinated. To insist on going unvaccinated is selfish and cowardly in my opinion. I prefer people who are willing to take personal risks to benefit their fellow workers and comrades.

So, in the statement I bolded above, am I correct that the context behind that statement is because you believe the vaccine will prevent people from spreading it?

We know it doesn't. We know the vaccinated do still catch and spread the virus. And remember, the narrative has now switched to "take it because it lessons the symptoms".

So if that is the context, you are incorrect. If its not the context, then what is?

The vaccine does nothing but offer the opportunity for less symptoms if/when you catch the virus. The vaccine benefits yourself, period. (well, and the makers and their lawyers)

Edited: 01/07/2022 at 07:54 AM by OBX
 01/07/2022 09:52 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

I got my booster quite a while back. Just before my trip to Africa. It's a great time to travel, every safari camp we were in we were the only group. The staff was tripping over each other to help us. Don't be scared, just get your booster and go!

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Progs, get your booster shot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .