Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Kentucky senator accused Fauci of conspiring with former NIH director to discredit doctors who disagreed with them
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/11/2022 12:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/11/2022 12:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Kentucky senator accused Fauci of conspiring with former NIH director to discredit doctors who disagreed with them
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Dr. Anthony Fauci got into a heated exchange marked with personal attacks during a Tuesday hearing dealing with the response to COVID-19 variants.

Paul, a fierce critic of the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases director, accused Fauci of playing a role in smearing doctors from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford who had positions different from his own.

"In an email exchange with Dr. [Francis] Collins, you conspire, and I quote here directly from the email, to 'create a quick and devastating published takedown' of three prominent epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford," Paul said, referring to the recently retired National Institutes of Health director.

Paul went on to cite the email exchange, in which Collins was discussing the Great Barrington Declaration, which opposed large-scale lockdowns as a response to the pandemic in favor of "focused protection" and herd immunity.

In response, Fauci sent Collins articles from Wired and The Nation that had already slammed this position. While Fauci himself had not penned those pieces, Paul accused him of going along with Collins' effort to smear the doctors behind the Great Barrington Declaration.

"Instead of engaging them on the merits, you and Dr. Collins sought to smear them as fringe and take them down, and not in journals in lay press. This is not only antithetical to the scientific method, it's the epitome of cheap politics, and it's reprehensible, Dr. Fauci."

Fauci's initial response was that the email was from Collins to him, not the other way around, but Paul noted that Fauci responded to it with agreement.

The NIAID director then accused Paul of "distorting everything about me," which he said is Paul's "usual fashion."

Paul, who is also a doctor, went on to allege that this was not the only time that Fauci has "conspired" when it comes to messaging about the pandemic. He pointed to an article from Nature Medicine in 2020 from several doctors that went against the idea that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab, despite the authors being part of a conference call days earlier in which the lab leak theory was discussed as a possibility.

That article, and Fauci's communications with the authors, were noted in a letter sent earlier Tuesday morning from Reps. James Comer, R-Ky., and Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, to Health and Human Services Director Xavier Becerra.

Fauci admitted that he spoke privately with scientists behind that article, but when Paul asked him about the substance of the conversation and whether they initially believed the virus came from a lab, Fauci changed the subject by accusing Paul of wasting time by going after him.

"You keep coming back to personal attacks on me that have absolutely no relevance to reality," Fauci said.

Fauci then spoke of the effect the attacks have had on him and his family, stating that he has received "obscene phone calls" and "threats upon my life" all "because people are lying about me."

He then recalled an incident when a person from Sacramento was arrested when they were stopped in Iowa and law enforcement discovered a rifle and ammunition.

"And they asked the police to ask him where he was going, and he was going to Washington, D.C., to kill Dr. Fauci," Fauci said.

Fauci then took a shot at Paul, accusing him of carrying out and encouraging attacks on his character for political purposes. He showed a screenshot from Paul's campaign website with a call to "Fire Dr. Fauci," alongside links to donate to the campaign.

"So you are making a catastrophic epidemic for your political gain," Fauci said.

Paul shot back that Fauci is the one who plays politics against his own colleagues in the medical field.

"You won't defend it, you won't argue it, you just simply turn around the attack," he said.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/11/2022 04:25 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Rand Paul can stick with Joe Mercola and let the rest of the thinking world stick with the 99.9 percent of doctors and epidemiologists that think that Mercola and Paul are idiots/charlatans.

01/11/2022 06:19 PM

Fish Killer

"In an email exchange with Dr. [Francis] Collins, you conspire, and I quote here directly from the email, to 'create a quick and devastating published takedown' of three prominent epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford," Paul said, referring to the recently retired National Institutes of Health director.

Paul went on to cite the email exchange, in which Collins was discussing the Great Barrington Declaration, which opposed large-scale lockdowns as a response to the pandemic in favor of "focused protection" and herd immunity."

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/11/2022 06:26 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Paul went on to cite the email exchange, in which Collins was discussing the Great Barrington Declaration, which opposed large-scale lockdowns as a response to the pandemic in favor of "focused protection" and herd immunity."

Yup, Paul said that, NOT FAUCI!

01/11/2022 06:30 PM

scombrid

Rand Paul can stick with his buddy Joe Mercola. Francis Collins a couple of steps above those assholes.

01/11/2022 06:43 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/11/2022 07:55 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Coupla questions for the self amazing randi for ya, chumpfsheep
a) who does his hair?
b) is he still paying off his neighbor's successful assault judgement?
c) where does his cool dad hangout?

It's a democratic hoax
 01/11/2022 11:21 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

What. A. Dick.
 01/12/2022 04:12 AM

Bamboo

Rand (does not equal) Ron

Not even close.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 01/12/2022 at 04:17 AM by Bamboo
 01/12/2022 06:21 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The good doc set the idiot Paul and another senator straight yesterday. I was pretty epic.

He highlighted where Paul is making money from the pandemic and called the other clown a moron for not knowing how to search for public records. Imagine being a senator and you are too stupid to find the obvious. And these fucktards are making law. Amazing.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 06:49 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

The good doc set the idiot Paul and another senator straight yesterday.

Yeah...NO!

LMAO!

Do you really think that EVERY actual critical thinker doesn't know (for a FACT) that Fauci is a political mass murderer who's continued denials and diversions actually reveal his guilt.

The diversions from Fauci are EPIC!

He is sooo fucking busted.

It's only a matter of time at this point.,...and he and YOU know it!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/12/2022 06:53 AM

Cole

Obama in jail. Clinton in jail. Comey in jail.

Just shut the fuck up for once you broken record player.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 06:55 AM

Fish Killer

Obama in jail. Clinton in jail. Comey in jail.

Just shut the fuck up for once you broken record player.

Crimes against humanity dont require the crooked commie demoshit FBI and DOJ!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/12/2022 07:00 AM

Cole

Just shut it for once you moron. Your years of accusations, claims and other bullshit have always been wrong. You are the most wrong person in the history of this site and still you continue with the same tired wrongness.

You are pathetic.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 07:02 AM

Fish Killer

Just shut it for once you moron. Your years of accusations, claims and other bullshit have always been wrong. You are the most wrong person in the history of this site and still you continue with the same tired wrongness.

You are pathetic.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE DOJ AND FBI ARE THE BROWN SHIRTS OF THE (COMMUNIST) DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

EVERYONE!

FUCK YOU COLESLAW!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/12/2022 07:10 AM

Cole

Years and years and years of claims and proclamations and you have yet to be right. You are a serial liar, a blowhard and an all around dumb ass. You are a bore.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 07:12 AM

Fish Killer

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE DOJ AND FBI ARE THE BROWN SHIRTS OF THE (COMMUNIST) DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

EVERYONE!

FUCK YOU COLESLAW!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/12/2022 07:12 AM

Cole

You are mean. You are violent. You are stupid. You are the one religion warns about.

What a pathetic, useless, hate filled existence.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 07:13 AM

Cole

You lie all day. What good are you? What purpose do you serve?

Get a life you pathetic waste of space.

I was right.
 01/12/2022 07:15 AM

Fish Killer

You lie all day. What good are you? What purpose do you serve?

Get a life you pathetic waste of space.

SOOOOO....LET'S RE-CAP! :

1) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use and has never deployed a down-plane.

2) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't use a downrigger (ball).

3) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know what the fuck a Z-Wing is.

4) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know ANYTHING about 3D Multibeam sonar.

5) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) thinks 3D multibeam sonar is not as affordable as literally ANY other Furuno Sounder setups (excluding 2k and 3k transducers)

6) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) doesn't know how to find tuna that aren't under a pack of birds.

7) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) only targets tuna that will hit his tiny limited 'one trick' box of crap homemade lures.

8) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont know how to get a bait down to 100 feet (so that deep hot water tuna AND wahoo can find them).

9) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) dont even turn on their sounder...AT ALL thus missing fully 90% of the fish they could be catching! Of that 10% that they CAN target they only maybe find .0001% to troll a SURFACE bait past!
I do know why: It's because they don't turn their sounder on....because the sounder they do have is a total POS!

10) Coleslaw the googan mate (and his 'two time winner' POS know nothing captain) think that the PROFESSIONALS at Saltwater Sportsman Magazine and Florida Sportsman Magazine are liars!.

Well I'm sure thats not all of it but I will add more as my brain remembers it....

COLESLAW....THE FUCKING G-O-O-G-A-N POS KNOW-NOTHING WANNABE WEEKEND WARRIOR FISHERMAN!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .