Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How's everyone's "winter of severe illness and death" going?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/12/2022 02:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/18/2022 07:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You are saying the vaccine and continued boosters for Chicken Pox works.

Thanks for making my point. lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 01/18/2022 08:34 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

You are saying the vaccine and continued boosters for Chicken Pox works.

Thanks for making my point. lol

NO....I'M SAYING THAT YOPU ARE A FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

YOU DOPE!

Chicken pox isn't a fatal sickness you dope, so of course you don't need a mask.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/18/2022 02:20 PM

Cole

100 deaths before there was a vaccine.

The vaccine and the boosters work, Chicken Pox is no longer a problem.

I was right.
 01/18/2022 04:05 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I've known Christians, and the fish is no Christian. Not by a long shot. He will die alone and be forgotten.

The ONLY one who knows who is a Christian...is God....PERIOD!

Look it up you MORON!

You don't know SHIT!

Fail!

Jesus might just punch you in the face for turning so many people against him. lol

So you don't know where in Scripture it says that.

Got it.

MORON!

James 3:
9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Two Kinds of Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
 01/18/2022 05:58 PM

Cole

Gary only believes the parts of the Bible that suit him. Wait till he posts and you will see my point.

I was right.
 01/18/2022 11:11 PM

Fish Killer

Chicken pox isn't a fatal sickness you dope, so of course you don't need a mask.

Don't ya just love a FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

"Although parents once feared chickenpox in infants, babies, and toddlers, the number of deaths and serious injuries caused by chickenpox has decreased sharply since the introduction of an effective vaccine. Still, chickenpox remains a potentially fatal disease that parents need to treat with respect. Will most infected kids recover quickly? Absolutely. But, let's be clear, kids can die of chickenpox, which is a serious disease.

"Before there was a chicken pox vaccine, which was introduced in 1995, every year in this country there would be a few million cases in children under 15," explains Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "There would be 10,000 hospitalizations and roughly 100 deaths. Of those 100 deaths, 70 would occur in perfectly healthy children.

How Chicken Pox Can Be Fatal
Those numbers have plummeted since the development and broad deployment of the vaccine. But access to a vaccine hasn't fundamentally changed the disease itself, which is no less deadly and no less likely to smooth the way for opportunistic bacterial infections that take root in open sores, notably, staphylococcus and streptococcus.

"These cause something called necrotizing fasciitis, which is a severe infection that can cause loss of limbs," Offit explains. "Chickenpox can also cause pneumonia which can be fatal. The virus can also infect the brain."

Which is all to say that chicken pox in kids remains dangerous. Up until the 1990s in the United States chickenpox deaths were relatively common. There have not been major medical breakthroughs for a cure since that time. To the contrary, some of the bacteria responsible for the chickenpox deaths now have antibiotic-resistant forms that can cause even greater complications."

YOU DOPE!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/19/2022 03:53 AM

Cole

I love that you left this part out.

There are approximately 100 deaths (half of these in children) and 10,000 hospitalizations each year in the U.S. from varicella. These deaths and hospitalizations are preventable. Please recommend varicella vaccine to your susceptible patients

I was right.
 01/19/2022 04:39 AM

Fish Killer

I love that you left this part out.

There are approximately 100 deaths (half of these in children) and 10,000 hospitalizations each year in the U.S. from varicella. These deaths and hospitalizations are preventable. Please recommend varicella vaccine to your susceptible patients

NOPE!

NOT THERE!

LIAR!

http://www.fatherly.com/health...-zoster-virus-in-kids/

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/19/2022 at 04:46 AM by Fish Killer
 01/19/2022 04:47 AM

Fish Killer

Don't ya just love a FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

"Although parents once feared chickenpox in infants, babies, and toddlers, the number of deaths and serious injuries caused by chickenpox has decreased sharply since the introduction of an effective vaccine. Still, chickenpox remains a potentially fatal disease that parents need to treat with respect. Will most infected kids recover quickly? Absolutely. But, let's be clear, kids can die of chickenpox, which is a serious disease.

"Before there was a chicken pox vaccine, which was introduced in 1995, every year in this country there would be a few million cases in children under 15," explains Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "There would be 10,000 hospitalizations and roughly 100 deaths. Of those 100 deaths, 70 would occur in perfectly healthy children.

How Chicken Pox Can Be Fatal
Those numbers have plummeted since the development and broad deployment of the vaccine. But access to a vaccine hasn't fundamentally changed the disease itself, which is no less deadly and no less likely to smooth the way for opportunistic bacterial infections that take root in open sores, notably, staphylococcus and streptococcus.

"These cause something called necrotizing fasciitis, which is a severe infection that can cause loss of limbs," Offit explains. "Chickenpox can also cause pneumonia which can be fatal. The virus can also infect the brain."

Which is all to say that chicken pox in kids remains dangerous. Up until the 1990s in the United States chickenpox deaths were relatively common. There have not been major medical breakthroughs for a cure since that time. To the contrary, some of the bacteria responsible for the chickenpox deaths now have antibiotic-resistant forms that can cause even greater complications."

YOU DOPE!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/20/2022 06:13 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Seems that the winter of death predicition was overblown. It has proven pretty prophetic for Biden himself though. The dude is dead politically. His brain is dead literally.

I :heart; Q
 01/20/2022 06:43 AM

Cole

Yep, Biden taking it seriously was far more effective than Trump's nonchalance.

I was right.
 01/20/2022 06:50 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Yep, Biden taking it seriously was far more effective than Trump's nonchalance.
An incompetent and senile Dementia Joe caused more deaths that Trump, despite having the vaccine. If the goal was to kill more people then, yes, Dementia Joe was more effective.

01/20/2022 06:55 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Unvaxed people are still dying, it's just that no one really cares about them anymore. They had the chance to protect themselves and chose not to. Thems the breaks.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/20/2022 06:56 AM

Cole

Delta killed hundreds of thousands because Trump didn't have the balls to urge people to get vaccinated. That's just a simple fact. Delta was the pandemic of the unvaxxed.

Biden can't fix stupid.

I was right.
 01/20/2022 07:41 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
An incompetent and senile Dementia Joe caused more deaths that Trump, despite having the vaccine. If the goal was to kill more people then, yes, Dementia Joe was more effective.

Yeah, except that isn't accurate. Most of the deaths are coming from the unvaccinated. The majority of unvaccinated are Trump supporters. Trump didn't push people hard enough on the right to get vaccinated, probably because his own people were booing him and we all know how fragile his ego is.

01/20/2022 07:43 AM

tpapablo

Told you guys that it was a bad idea to elect a senile president. And about 80% of the electorate now agrees with me. The other 20%? Progs. When we take over Congress, the GOP will need to get rid of Dementia Joe.

01/20/2022 07:46 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Replaced a president that displayed textbook signs of dementia with a president with a stuttering problem *yawn*. You need new material

01/20/2022 11:03 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Replaced a president that displayed textbook signs of dementia with a president with a stuttering problem *yawn*. You need new material

They like to flip it.
 01/20/2022 11:52 AM

Fish Killer

Delta killed hundreds of thousands because Trump didn't have the balls to urge people to get vaccinated. That's just a simple fact.

Yeah...NO!

You're such a fucking pathological liar.

http://www.wavy.com/washington...vaccine-by-april-2021/

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/20/2022 02:40 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

One of the polio vaccines has a problem with spreading the virus. It remained in limited use because it did a lot more good than harm in some low-income countries where for reasons unrelated to price, the other vaccine was not suitable.
    East Asians have been wearing masks in public in flu season for years. It took covid for American public health people to appreciate the benefit. If everyone were to use masks for flu control, we'd have far fewer cases (current vaccines are typically about 70% effective).
    Measles vaccines have been mandatory, or hard to escape for some time. The disease is extremely contagious and maims and kills children. Outbreaks of even a few hundred cases are serious matters. Madagascar, a poor country that can't afford to vaccinate everybody, has had measles catastrophes. One infected tourist resulted in about 4,000 deaths.
    The covid vaccines were developed for the version that was spreading early in the pandemic. The current variant is adept at evading natural immunity but not so good at making vaccinated people seriously sick. It helps a lot that some 60% of Florida residents are vaccinated.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .