Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Clash between the Drs
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/14/2022 07:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/14/2022 07:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Joe Rogan (can't wait to see how that name triggers Scom) has one of the inventors of mRNA vaccines on his show. Dr. Malone

Wiki on Malone

LinkedIN, Twitter have completely de-platformed him. YouTube removed the video/interview as well. Why? Because "disinformation"...(imagine that? lol)
Currently, Spotify is the only way to hear what the Dr. is saying. But....

Propganda/"jounralism"

According to the above article, there is a push to remove it from there as well.

So far we've seen one of the inventors of the mRNA vaccine being "Censured", the inventor of the PCR test also being "censured," Drs coming out with their successful treament plans using Hydro-how-ever-you-spell-it and Ivermectin (never mind the blatant attempt of the media saying its Horse pill...totally negating the fact its been used for human consumption for ever...but I digress) ....because of "misinformation"

Further drives home the point the ONLY narrative allowed is what comes from the Government.

"Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship"

Come on "critical thinkers" what say you to this?

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/14/2022 at 07:08 AM by OBX
 01/14/2022 07:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You agree with what he says, but does that mean it's true?

I was right.
 01/14/2022 07:29 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Pass Opie some horse paste and a piss chaser.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/14/2022 07:32 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole You agree with what he says, but does that mean it's true?

Neither you nor I are versed/educated enough to know what is actually true. Personally, I would believe the ones who actually were involved with the creating of mRNA vaccines, over the Government.

Why would the inventor lie? What would be his motive?

Why would the government lie, what would be their motive?

How one "critically thinks" about those questions dictates what they'll believe. However, one has to actually question in the 1st place though, instead of blindly swallowing.

Which, begs to question...why would one blindly swallow a narrative? (HINT: because it bolsters their bias, prejudice, and thus.....their ego. I'll refer you to Rusty's response as an example).

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/14/2022 at 07:36 AM by OBX
 01/14/2022 07:54 AM

Cole

Why would the inventor lie? What would be his motive?

Bad blood for not getting credit. I've listened to him several times and he sounds like an angry ex-wife.

If the vaccine doesn't work, please explain why so many unvaxxed died as a result of the Delta variant? Or is that data fake news to you too?

I was right.
 01/14/2022 07:57 AM

RustyTruck

Meta analysis folks. That's where you pull together the results of many studies rather than cherry pick a few that reinforce your bias.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/14/2022 08:10 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Meta analysis folks. That's where you pull together the results of many studies rather than cherry pick a few that reinforce your bias.
I've already done that exact thing....but you refuse to accept what I present.

I've provided multiple studies showing natural immunities are just as good, if not better than a vaccine. Yet in your head...I'm cherry picking Google.

Meanwhile, you've produced multiple ARTICLES citing the ONE study from the CDC suggesting the opposite.

Fascinating that you still repeat this BS......

01/14/2022 08:15 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole Why would the inventor lie? What would be his motive? Bad blood for not getting credit. I've listened to him several times and he sounds like an angry ex-wife. If the vaccine doesn't work, please explain why so many unvaxxed died as a result of the Delta variant? Or is that data fake news to you too?

First lets define what "working" looks like.

According to Webster, a vaccine is defined as:

vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Hmmm....so does this vaccine provide immunity, or does it still allow you to catch and spread the virus? We all know its the latter.....therefore by the very definition this vaccine doesn't work and/or is not a true vaccine.

Does it help negate the symptoms? That seems to be the case.....except we don't know for sure the people it "helped" would of had bad symptoms in the 1st place. Because, we also know, it doesn't effect everyone the same.

Any amount of "critical thinking" would yield....none of this shit adds up.

Edited: 01/14/2022 at 08:16 AM by OBX
 01/14/2022 08:29 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Meta analysis folks. That's where you pull together the results of many studies rather than cherry pick a few that reinforce your bias.

I've already done that exact thing....but you refuse to accept what I present.

I've provided multiple studies showing natural immunities are just as good, if not better than a vaccine. Yet in your head...I'm cherry picking Google.

Meanwhile, you've produced multiple ARTICLES citing the ONE study from the CDC suggesting the opposite.

Fascinating that you still repeat this BS......

I'm not talking about YOU pulling together multiple studies, I'm talking about an actual scientific meta analysis. They are out there.

01/14/2022 08:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Hmmm, whom to believe, the press or anyone else who is not a prog? Going to go with the latter.

I :heart; Q
 01/14/2022 09:01 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Meta analysis folks. That's where you pull together the results of many studies rather than cherry pick a few that reinforce your bias.
I've already done that exact thing....but you refuse to accept what I present. I've provided multiple studies showing natural immunities are just as good, if not better than a vaccine. Yet in your head...I'm cherry picking Google. Meanwhile, you've produced multiple ARTICLES citing the ONE study from the CDC suggesting the opposite. Fascinating that you still repeat this BS......
I'm not talking about YOU pulling together multiple studies, I'm talking about an actual scientific meta analysis. They are out there.
Oh...you mean like this one?

Meta-analysis shows Ivermectin works

Now, ask yourself...if that's true....why is the "narrative" that its just a Horse de-wormer?

Or how about this one:

A systemic review and Pooled Analysis on Natural Immunity vs Vaccinenull

So here you go Rusty. Even more "science" showing natural immunities are just as good if not better then the vaccine. And, meta-analysis showing the positive effect if Ivermectin.

Will you (or anyone else reading this) be man enough to change your mind, and realize Ivermectin does work, and natural immunities are just as good as vaccinated? Will you then be intellectually honest enough to start questioning "why is this not in line with "The Narrative?"

01/14/2022 09:08 AM

RustyTruck

Nah, go argue with your doctor. He or she will tell you exactly what we've told you over and over again.

01/14/2022 09:47 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nah, go argue with your doctor. He or she will tell you exactly what we've told you over and over again.
Well, that answers that question now doesn't it. I'll refer you to the quote in my signature.

01/14/2022 10:11 AM

Greensleeves

Qotards dying for their cause. They gave up on life and chose a fat golf cheat
 01/14/2022 11:31 AM

RustyTruck

Nah, go argue with your doctor. He or she will tell you exactly what we've told you over and over again.

Well, that answers that question now doesn't it. I'll refer you to the quote in my signature.

If your doctor is trying to fool you, then you've got bigger problems than not being about to competently survey the literature.

01/14/2022 11:43 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nah, go argue with your doctor. He or she will tell you exactly what we've told you over and over again.
If your doctor is trying to fool you, then you've got bigger problems than not being about to competently survey the literature.

Well that went over your head...not surprising, though. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite. Its like you don't even care about the truth.....or does it scare you and its easy to bury the head and keep on keeping on?

Edited: 01/14/2022 at 11:44 AM by OBX
 01/14/2022 12:07 PM

RustyTruck

Well that went over your head...not surprising, though. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suite. Its like you don't even care about the truth.....or does it scare you and its easy to bury the head and keep on keeping on?

Did you not understand what I said? Ask your physician whether he or she thinks the Covid vaccines are safe and effective, and if they recommend you be vaccinated. Simple enough even for you.

The anarchist philosopher Bakunin said "Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker."

01/14/2022 12:21 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Joe Rogan (can't wait to see how that name triggers Scom) has one of the inventors of mRNA vaccines on his show. Dr. Malone

Come on "critical thinkers" what say you to this?

I'd say your information is flawed at best.

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines

>Hundreds of scientists had worked on mRNA vaccines for decades before the coronavirus pandemic brought a breakthrough.

>In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it.

>For many years after Malone's experiments, which themselves had drawn on the work of other researchers, mRNA was seen as too unstable and expensive to be used as a drug or a vaccine. Dozens of academic labs and companies worked on the idea, struggling with finding the right formula of fats and nucleic acids - the building blocks of mRNA vaccines.

>Today's mRNA jabs have innovations that were invented years after Malone's time in the lab, including chemically modified RNA and different types of fat bubble to ferry them into cells (see 'Inside an mRNA COVID vaccine'). Still, Malone, who calls himself the "inventor of mRNA vaccines", thinks his work hasn't been given enough credit. "I've been written out of history," he told Nature.

>In reality, the path to mRNA vaccines drew on the work of hundreds of researchers over more than 30 years.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/14/2022 12:28 PM

OBX

Did you not understand what I said? Ask your physician whether he or she thinks the Covid vaccines are safe and effective, and if they recommend you be vaccinated. Simple enough even for you. The anarchist philosopher Bakunin said "Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker."
You asked me this question already in another thread....and I told you she told my entire family to stay away from this particular mRNA "vaccine" and to wait for a more traditional one to come out.

01/14/2022 12:31 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: OBX Joe Rogan (can't wait to see how that name triggers Scom) has one of the inventors of mRNA vaccines on his show. Dr. Malone Come on "critical thinkers" what say you to this?
I'd say your information is flawed at best. The tangled history of mRNA vaccines >Hundreds of scientists had worked on mRNA vaccines for decades before the coronavirus pandemic brought a breakthrough. >In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it. >For many years after Malone's experiments, which themselves had drawn on the work of other researchers, mRNA was seen as too unstable and expensive to be used as a drug or a vaccine. Dozens of academic labs and companies worked on the idea, struggling with finding the right formula of fats and nucleic acids - the building blocks of mRNA vaccines. >Today's mRNA jabs have innovations that were invented years after Malone's time in the lab, including chemically modified RNA and different types of fat bubble to ferry them into cells (see 'Inside an mRNA COVID vaccine'). Still, Malone, who calls himself the "inventor of mRNA vaccines", thinks his work hasn't been given enough credit. "I've been written out of history," he told Nature. >In reality, the path to mRNA vaccines drew on the work of hundreds of researchers over more than 30 years.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, Page. I never said he is the inventor, I said he was ONE of the inventors.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Clash between the Drs

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .