Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FL Snowflake Law
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/20/2022 06:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/20/2022 06:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

We need safe spaces for white conservative snowflakes...

(CNN)A bill backed by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis that would prohibit Florida's public schools and private businesses from making people feel "discomfort" or "guilt" based on their race, sex or national origin received first approval Tuesday by the state's Senate Education Committee.

The Republican-controlled committee approved the bill with six Republican senators in favor of the bill and three Democratic senators opposed to it.

Maybe the P in GOP stands for "pussy"

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 01/20/2022 at 06:03 AM by RustyTruck
 01/20/2022 06:05 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Not only do they want safe spaces, they are making laws to guarantee them.

I was right.
 01/20/2022 06:30 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

What's your beef with ths? You want people to make people toma others feeel uncomfortable due to their race, etc.? I am against this, however.

I :heart; Q
 01/20/2022 06:38 AM

Cole

History shouldn't be whitewashed.

Republicans have argued against safe spaces for years and now they are legislating them. Can there be a more confused group of people?

I was right.
 01/20/2022 06:57 AM

3rdworldlover

It already was whitewashed.
They're just adding hydroxychloroquine.
 01/20/2022 07:11 AM

RustyTruck

These are literally the same people who like to say things like "fuck your feelings" to people they disagree with.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/20/2022 07:15 AM

Cole

Bannon is leading them around by the nose again. And Democrats are the sheep. lol

http://www.politico.com/news/2...cal-race-theory-495712

I was right.
 01/20/2022 07:23 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck These are literally the same people who like to say things like "fuck your feelings" to people they disagree with.
Which is why I disagree with it. Instead, I would change the law to allow parents to legally physically assault teachers who disparaged students on the basis of race, religion, etc.

I :heart; Q
 01/20/2022 07:50 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

These are literally the same people who like to say things like "fuck your feelings" to people they disagree with.

Which is why I disagree with it. Instead, I would change the law to allow parents to legally physically assault teachers who disparaged students on the basis of race, religion, etc.

As long as the teachers can be armed and stand their ground FLA style, and legally physically assault parents or students who disparage other students on the basis of race, religion, etc.

01/20/2022 08:39 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

As long as the teachers can be armed and stand their ground FLA style, and legally physically assault parents or students who disparage other students on the basis of race, religion, etc.

On occasion I wonder into NSR and I see that Pablow is still just as shitty at being a troll as always. Damn I do feel sorry for the poor people that give him their hard earned $$$$ for what I am sure is just as shitty legal representation.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 01/20/2022 10:22 AM

johnnyboy

Right for the wrong reason is about the best we are ever going to get out of Tpapsmear.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .