Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Slater is a selfish prick.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/21/2022 07:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2022 07:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Et tu, Kelly?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/21/2022 07:12 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Nothing wrong with his stance, but he outright lied and tell half truths to justify his position. That's where I take issue.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/21/2022 07:40 AM

tpapablo

Not satisfied with killing Americans by the scores, now he wants to wipe out Aussies. Unbelievable. The man should be in prison, right progs?

01/21/2022 08:35 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Look at this, the "build a wall" people are mad that an American isn't allowed into Australia without his shots.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/21/2022 08:56 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

I never heard where he announced or alluded to his own vax status, only publicly stating his stance on the mandatory aspect of it.

I'm surprised the tour officials didn't mandate it for all competitors; they kinda left it for each country to do the dirty work, instead of looking like the bad guys themselves.
 01/21/2022 08:58 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

I never heard where he announced or alluded to his own vax status, only publicly stating his stance on the mandatory aspect of it.

I'm surprised the tour officials didn't mandate it for all competitors; they kinda left it for each country to do the dirty work, instead of looking like the bad guys themselves.

Yup - we don't know. But since we are a gambling nation, I'm willing to wager he is not at this moment. We'll know for sure come April.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/21/2022 09:06 AM

follydude

Conservitards are all about crying about a nation's sovereignty until, sovereignty.

01/21/2022 09:08 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Look at this, the "build a wall" people are mad that an American isn't allowed into Australia without his shots.

Apples and 2x4's

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/21/2022 09:13 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Slate is a Trumpster. Who knew?

Is he OBX?

Edited: 01/21/2022 at 09:13 AM by HAPDigital
 01/21/2022 09:40 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Apples and 2x4's

Um, border sovereignty?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/21/2022 09:57 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...so whats the problem with being tested to PROVE that you dont have the disease?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/21/2022 09:59 AM

seaspray

Joined Forum: 05/10/2012

Based on his opinions, I assume Mr. Robert Kelly Slater must be a non-surfing k00k,
 01/21/2022 09:59 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Look at this, the "build a wall" people are mad that an American isn't allowed into Australia without his shots.
Apples and 2x4's
Um, border sovereignty?
I don't give a damn one way or another. They can ban all Americans for all I care. So, has Kelly killed more people than me?

01/21/2022 10:42 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Slate is a Trumpster. Who knew? Is he OBX?
I guess anyone who applies logic and critical thinking, instead of blindly swallowing a narritve...is a "Trumpster" in your mind. It just makes things so simple to think like that..doesn't it?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/21/2022 10:48 AM

RustyTruck

It's very trumpish to demand "freedom" to refuse vaccination against a communicable disease, then howl when you're denied access to areas where vaccination is a requirment.

Freedom and responsibility go hand in hand.

No shirts, no shoes, no shots, no service.

01/21/2022 11:05 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck It's very trumpish to demand "freedom" to refuse vaccination against a communicable disease, then howl when you're denied access to areas where vaccination is a requirment. Freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. No shirts, no shoes, no shots, no service.
Looks like the fact the vaccine doesn't do shit to stop infection or spreading the disease is STILL completely lost on you.

So again, if your masked up and stabbed up....why do you care? WHERE IS THE LOGIC?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/21/2022 11:06 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Nobody's howling and Kelly makes some very valid points which you guys never address

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/21/2022 11:15 AM

RustyTruck

There's no point to address beyond the fact that Australia gets to make Australian rules. Discussion ended.

01/21/2022 11:21 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

It's very trumpish to demand "freedom" to refuse vaccination against a communicable disease, then howl when you're denied access to areas where vaccination is a requirment.

Private businesses and entities should have the right to specify whatever policy they want on their property and when engaging in-person with their business.

Government should be allowed to set the policies when on government property or receiving a government-subsidized service.

The gray areas start to show cracks, for example, when you call 911 and expect an ambulance crew to treat and transport you.

Private medical insurers should be allowed to add a high-risk surcharge for non-vaccinated status (fine-grained: based on previous exposure, antibody status, number of shots & boosters), as well as many other good-faith, controllable health factors (like smoking).

There's no point to address beyond the fact that Australia gets to make Australian rules. Discussion ended.

I would add to that: If we're going all-out in the US-of-A on mandatory vaccinations, it's not unreasonable for us to expect illegal immigrants to have proof of positive immunization status.

Edited: 01/21/2022 at 11:23 AM by CurtisEflush
 01/21/2022 11:23 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck There's no point to address beyond the fact that Australia gets to make Australian rules. Discussion ended.

Spoken like a true Comrade. Comply or else!!!!

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Slater is a selfish prick.

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .