Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You people are just nuts
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 06:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/25/2022 06:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Mike Copenhaver Yup a simple nebulizer using a mixture of 3% med grade hydrogen peroxide,3% med grade iodine,and bacterial static water knocks the shit right out of your system quickly,crying fucking shame so many died over something so simply cured SMFH Reply3d Kristian Bergman This Fauci virus is doing exactly what it's designed to do as well as the vaccinations that have kept it alive and mutating ... it's whole purpose was controlling the masses stripping our freedoms and population control and it's a dam shame these parents are getting their kids vaccinated and it's resulted in sterilization of them children.... A customer of mine is a dr at ormc and he told me two months ago the 4th booster is causing aids like symptoms causing immune systems to completely shut down
Couple of locals posting on social media. So the vaccine sterilizes children and causes AIDS. This is what Republicans believe. Incredible.

-------------------------

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 06:38 AM by scombrid
 01/25/2022 06:47 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Negative ghost rider, it's what a couple far right nut jobs believe. You really should stop lumping everybody together. Just like I know that you far leftys on here or not representative of the rest of your party.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/25/2022 06:52 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid
Mike Copenhaver Yup a simple nebulizer using a mixture of 3% med grade hydrogen peroxide,3% med grade iodine,and bacterial static water knocks the shit right out of your system quickly,crying fucking shame so many died over something so simply cured SMFH Reply3d Kristian Bergman This Fauci virus is doing exactly what it's designed to do as well as the vaccinations that have kept it alive and mutating ... it's whole purpose was controlling the masses stripping our freedoms and population control and it's a dam shame these parents are getting their kids vaccinated and it's resulted in sterilization of them children.... A customer of mine is a dr at ormc and he told me two months ago the 4th booster is causing aids like symptoms causing immune systems to completely shut down
Couple of locals posting on social media. So the vaccine sterilizes children and causes AIDS. This is what Republicans believe. Incredible.
At least we didn't vote for a senile president. That seems pretty crazy to me.

I :heart; Q
 01/25/2022 07:05 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Negative ghost rider, it's what a couple far right nut jobs believe. You really should stop lumping everybody together. Just like I know that you far leftys on here or not representative of the rest of your party.
Nope. They are a couple of mainstream locals. Friends with the guy that runs Switchgrass Outfitters and Airboat tours. And no Republicans will tell them they are wrong. They just echo the bullshit and let it role. Notice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty? Notice how other non-Republicans used to tell CoCheech he was full of shit? Now the GOP has welcomed CoCheech et al. and if none are standing up against that type of silly shit then the default is that you all agree. Plus, I am NPA and a hell of a lot more conservative than democrats on the whole.

01/25/2022 07:06 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat You really should stop lumping everybody together.
Funny. You have no probablem with FK and pabby and their characterizations and demonizations. You are either with us or agin us. You are with them so... I am fed up with the dumb shit and the fact that the GOP has opened its tent to the Jenny McCarthy/Cocheechs of the world to the point that their stupid anti-science GOOPY dumbshit is becoming mainstream Republican.

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 07:08 AM by scombrid
 01/25/2022 07:08 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Negative ghost rider, it's what a couple far right nut jobs believe. You really should stop lumping everybody together. Just like I know that you far leftys on here or not representative of the rest of your party.

Nope. They are a couple of mainstream locals. Friends with the guy that runs Switchgrass Outfitters and Airboat tours. And no Republicans will tell them they are wrong. They just echo the bullshit and let it role. Notice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty? Notice how other non-Republicans used to tell CoCheech he was full of shit? Now the GOP has welcomed CoCheech et al. and if none are standing up against that type of silly shit then the default is that you all agree. Plus, I am NPA and a hell of a lot more conservative than democrats on the whole.

Liar!

You're so far left it makes me want to PUKE!

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 07:21 AM

scombrid

That's why I favor free markets for just about everything, especially health care.

01/25/2022 07:48 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Negative ghost rider, it's what a couple far right nut jobs believe.
Just like OBX. And you people rally around him and FK so...

01/25/2022 09:37 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Mike Copenhaver
Yup a simple nebulizer using a mixture of 3% med grade hydrogen peroxide,3% med grade iodine,and bacterial static water knocks the shit right out of your system quickly,crying fucking shame so many died over something so simply cured SMFH
Reply3d
Kristian Bergman
This Fauci virus is doing exactly what it's designed to do as well as the vaccinations that have kept it alive and mutating ... it's whole purpose was controlling the masses stripping our freedoms and population control and it's a dam shame these parents are getting their kids vaccinated and it's resulted in sterilization of them children.... A customer of mine is a dr at ormc and he told me two months ago the 4th booster is causing aids like symptoms causing immune systems to completely shut down

Miracle cure.....again! One of them is bound to work...eventually.
Hey scom: they fail to mention the little critters with tentacles in the vaccines, or the 5g microchips gates and soros put in them.
Silver foil hats don't stop the 5g btw.

It's a democratic hoax
 01/25/2022 10:05 AM

Lunchmeat

The one thing that really helped just conveniently got taken away, just in time for Pfizer to push their problematic new pill, money train keeps on rolling choo choo!
FYI if anyone is seeking the treatment my girls company is private and still offering it to the public for free, just ask and I'll give you the info. Regardless of what the news is telling the treatment is very effective on omnicron.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/25/2022 10:28 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

The one thing that really helped just conveniently got taken away, just in time for Pfizer to push their problematic new pill, money train keeps on rolling choo choo!

FYI if anyone is seeking the treatment my girls company is private and still offering it to the public for free, just ask and I'll give you the info. Regardless of what the news is telling the treatment is very effective on omnicron.

Regeneron? Remdesivir?

Cool stuff if you are in the hospital with covid. However, a simple, and free, vaccination can keep you out of that situation. No need to pay private practice rates.

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 10:30 AM by HAPDigital
 01/25/2022 10:40 AM

Lunchmeat

You miss the part about it being free? A large percentage of of people seeking the treatment are vaccinated and sick so there's that. And it does a good job of keeping people out of the hospital on its own.

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 10:43 AM by Lunchmeat
 01/25/2022 01:04 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: scombridNotice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty?

Yup, I'm here to represent the actual "left", and Dems are mostly center right. Somehow the Pugs keep slapping left labels on them and leading the low information voters further right.

What's coming is one party rule, and dictatorship of capital.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/25/2022 01:17 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Yup, I'm here to represent the actual "left", and Dems are mostly center right.

You are soooo seriously full of shit!

Wow!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 03:45 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

FK would view 80's republicans as far left now.
 01/25/2022 04:03 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Not a chance...idiot!

^These are PROVED facts.
 01/26/2022 05:04 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Mike Copenhaver
Yup a simple nebulizer using a mixture of 3% med grade hydrogen peroxide,3% med grade iodine,and bacterial static water knocks the shit right out of your system quickly,crying fucking shame so many died over something so simply cured SMFH
Reply3d
Kristian Bergman
This Fauci virus is doing exactly what it's designed to do as well as the vaccinations that have kept it alive and mutating ... it's whole purpose was controlling the masses stripping our freedoms and population control and it's a dam shame these parents are getting their kids vaccinated and it's resulted in sterilization of them children.... A customer of mine is a dr at ormc and he told me two months ago the 4th booster is causing aids like symptoms causing immune systems to completely shut down

At least we didn't vote for a senile president. That seems pretty crazy to me.

Yeah you did. 2x in fact. and he showed us all he is a traitor - and frankly he should be shot for his actions.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/26/2022 05:07 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Not a chance...idiot!

FACT!!!...moron!
 01/26/2022 05:19 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: scombridNotice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty?
...... What's coming is one party rule, and dictatorship of capital.

Ding!

And people are actually stupid enough to cheer it on....thinking its "their team" winning. Meanwhile, they're just the pawns/slaves/usefull idiots and will be discarded, left wondering "How did it get to this point".........just like History has shown over and over again.

But I laugh at the notion of a self proclaimed Communist saying he's here to represent the "actual" left. No, you represent the radical left, and are one of the ones cheering on the single party rule. You are one of the useful idiots supporting the very thing you say you are against.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 05:19 AM by OBX
 01/26/2022 07:54 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Not a chance...idiot!

FACT!!!...moron!

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!

LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : You people are just nuts

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .