Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You people are just nuts
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 06:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2022 08:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: scombridNotice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty?

What's coming is one party rule, and dictatorship of capital.

Ding!

And people are actually stupid enough to cheer it on....thinking its "their team" winning. Meanwhile, they're just the pawns/slaves/usefull idiots and will be discarded, left wondering "How did it get to this point".........just like History has shown over and over again.

But I laugh at the notion of a self proclaimed Communist saying he's here to represent the "actual" left. No, you represent the radical left, and are one of the ones cheering on the single party rule. You are one of the useful idiots supporting the very thing you say you are against.

Show me one Republican that hasn't bowed to Trump and I'll listen.

-------------------------
I was right.
 01/26/2022 09:08 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

You miss the part about it being free? A large percentage of of people seeking the treatment are vaccinated and sick so there's that. And it does a good job of keeping people out of the hospital on its own.

Those treatments are free?

"Gilead's coronavirus treatment remdesivir to cost $3,120 per U.S. patient with private insurance"

Regeneron might... might be free in FL.

But anyway. I'm all for them. But it is a therapeutic, it's not helping the bigger picture. Nor is it keeping people out of the hospitals. They are overcrowded right now. The chance of dying from other things is high right now because of the lack of hospital beds.

Get the freakin' vaccine people!
 01/26/2022 10:11 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: scombridNotice how other non-Republicans disagree with Rusty?

What's coming is one party rule, and dictatorship of capital.

Ding!

And people are actually stupid enough to cheer it on....thinking its "their team" winning. Meanwhile, they're just the pawns/slaves/usefull idiots and will be discarded, left wondering "How did it get to this point".........just like History has shown over and over again.

But I laugh at the notion of a self proclaimed Communist saying he's here to represent the "actual" left. No, you represent the radical left, and are one of the ones cheering on the single party rule. You are one of the useful idiots supporting the very thing you say you are against.

Fuck off, I don't belong to any party. My communism is anarchist, not authoritarian. It sounds more like you're describing yourself. And you're so far right that the middle looks left to you.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/26/2022 11:28 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

OBX has proven over and over that he is not very bright. He is also the baaing sheep that thinks he is unique in thought.
 01/26/2022 12:01 PM

Cole

He steadfastly believe the one guy on the Rogan podcast and mocks the rest of the medical/scientific community. Why? That would be my first question.

I was right.
 01/26/2022 12:25 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Awe how cute, the trifecta of libtards herding together like the sheep they are.

GET EM' SPIKE!!!

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 12:29 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

...... What's coming is one party rule, and dictatorship of capital.
Ding! And people are actually stupid enough to cheer it on....thinking its "their team" winning. Meanwhile, they're just the pawns/slaves/usefull idiots and will be discarded, left wondering "How did it get to this point".........just like History has shown over and over again. But I laugh at the notion of a self proclaimed Communist saying he's here to represent the "actual" left. No, you represent the radical left, and are one of the ones cheering on the single party rule. You are one of the useful idiots supporting the very thing you say you are against.
Fuck off, I don't belong to any party. My communism is anarchist, not authoritarian. It sounds more like you're describing yourself. And you're so far right that the middle looks left to you.
HAHAHAHAHA......says the guy who supports tyrannical mandates, doesn't believe in the rights of the individual, and believes in "doing thing for the common good"....so anarchish of you!!!

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 12:45 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid
if none are standing up against that type of silly shit then the default is that you all agree. Plus, I am NPA and a hell of a lot more conservative than democrats on the whole.

You overestimate your importance if you expect everyone who disagrees with something to make a point of it in one of your threads or a site you read.

I know you scan every crackpot site from D. James Kennedy to Stormfront; you seem to have time on your hands that a lot of us don't.

Your post makes clear that you misunderstand the thought process of a large segment of American citizens and voters.
 01/26/2022 12:55 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

My communism is anarchist, not authoritarian.

We all know authoritarian communism is not a good scene (nor is authoritarianism in any form), but...

... can you cite a country that has the successful "social programs" and "social democracy" that you espouse on your light flow days, AND remains anarchist enough and communist enough for your satisfaction?

Anarchy sounds all tough and macho, and has some overlap with hardcore Libertarianism, except for the anarchists' focus on tyranny of the majority over individual liberties.

I don't think the Nodric/Scandinavian countries or Wester Europe qualify as anything close to anarchist.
 01/27/2022 04:53 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

You have no probablem with FK and pabby and their characterizations and demonizations.

Ignore is a beautiful thing. When dickbeater wasn't on ignore I remember him getting his intellectual ass kicked everyday by just about everybody on the forum. And my offer still stands for a boxing match (I'll pay to rent a ring, gear and a referee). Tpap too, but he's at least funny and I believe most of his comments are hyperbole.

Scom- you are one of the worst on 2nd light about lumping people together. You seem like a pretty sharp guy, but that gets annoying as shit.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 01/27/2022 05:15 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

You have no probablem with FK and pabby and their characterizations and demonizations.

Ignore is a beautiful thing. When dickbeater wasn't on ignore I remember him getting his intellectual ass kicked everyday by just about everybody on the forum. And my offer still stands for a boxing match (I'll pay to rent a ring, gear and a referee). Tpap too, but he's at least funny and I believe most of his comments are hyperbole.

Scom- you are one of the worst on 2nd light about lumping people together. You seem like a pretty sharp guy, but that gets annoying as shit.

But he has a point. For instance what group of people think that the election was stolen and was not free/fair?

I literally have one of these guys in my hood still flying his trump flag that thinks the vaxx is going to turn us into monkeys.

As I've stated in the past, I am neither D nor R. I like parts of both platforms. But right now the batshit crazy people are aligned with R's, and the true R's are doing nothing to call them out because VOTES.

And that is why right now R's are the butt of my jokes. The whole R party is a fucking joke since all the tea party whiny Karens and Chads took over.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/27/2022 05:26 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I love that you guys find one far right guy with some views that are out there and post this when nearly every single one of you bought into the horseshit below. Many of you mongoloids still think that Trump is a Russian spy for God's sake.

RUSSIA!!!!
The dossier
Jussie Smullett
Nooses at Nascar
Trump told people to drink bleach
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine
"Anonymous" bombshell
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers
Lab-leak hypothesis was a conspiracy theory
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election
Claimed Hunter Biden emails were Russian disinformation and prevented it from being discussed
Border Patrol on horseback are whipping Haitians
Trump urged Republican voters not to vote in 2022 and 2024
Fauci and the NIH never funded gain of function research

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/27/2022 05:37 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Sniper has gone full blown fishkiller. Not sure his facility has room.
 01/27/2022 05:38 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid

Mike Copenhaver
Yup a simple nebulizer using a mixture of 3% med grade hydrogen peroxide,3% med grade iodine,and bacterial static water knocks the shit right out of your system quickly,crying fucking shame so many died over something so simply cured SMFH
Reply3d
Kristian Bergman
This Fauci virus is doing exactly what it's designed to do as well as the vaccinations that have kept it alive and mutating ... it's whole purpose was controlling the masses stripping our freedoms and population control and it's a dam shame these parents are getting their kids vaccinated and it's resulted in sterilization of them children.... A customer of mine is a dr at ormc and he told me two months ago the 4th booster is causing aids like symptoms causing immune systems to completely shut down

Couple of locals posting on social media. So the vaccine sterilizes children and causes AIDS. This is what Republicans believe. Incredible.

At least we didn't vote for a senile president. That seems pretty crazy to me.

No, you voted for senile failed business man who is about to blame his kids for his misdeeds.
 01/27/2022 06:04 AM

Cole

Our question is simple, show us a few current Republicans who oppose Trump and aren't retiring? While you are at it, show us where the Conservatives have any ideas on their own away from those of Trump and top it off with a few who disagree with the big lie of election fraud.

I was right.

Edited: 01/27/2022 at 06:05 AM by Cole
 01/27/2022 06:05 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

"No, you voted for senile failed business man who is about to blame his kids for his misdeeds."

It was him or that Clinton lady, no contest there. it was worth a shot to keep her out.

Spot on Sniper, and they still believe all that crap

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/27/2022 06:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

My communism is anarchist, not authoritarian.

We all know authoritarian communism is not a good scene (nor is authoritarianism in any form), but...

... can you cite a country that has the successful "social programs" and "social democracy" that you espouse on your light flow days, AND remains anarchist enough and communist enough for your satisfaction?

Anarchy sounds all tough and macho, and has some overlap with hardcore Libertarianism, except for the anarchists' focus on tyranny of the majority over individual liberties.

I don't think the Nodric/Scandinavian countries or Wester Europe qualify as anything close to anarchist.

The current autonomous region of the Kurds in Northeast Syria (Rojava) is struggling to survive stuck between Syria and Turkey. It's fragile but they are doing their best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava_conflict

Also Chiapas has been semi-autonomous since the Zapatista uprising in the 1990's, although they are very poor.

I would like to see these types of democratic autonomous federations take hold in advanced areas, but of course the power of capital to infiltrate and destroy these incubations of freedom is nearly impossible to overcome.

So if you're having one of your light days, you could read about it and learn that democracy is not tyranny, and in a moral world you have no "individual liberty" that infringes on the human rights of others.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 01/27/2022 at 06:19 AM by RustyTruck
 01/27/2022 06:22 AM

Cole

Spot on Sniper, and they still believe all that crap

Actually yes and I showed why we believe a lot of it; it's true.

Read the Mueller Report.
Bubba thinks it was a noose.
Trump said internal disinfectant would work.
A man did die from Hydroxychloroquine.
There is no proof Trump didn't call them suckers.
There is no proof there weren't bounties.
Many of us said it could be a lab leak, but it wasn't created.
Protesters were cleared from the square, we all saw it.
Trump did ask Georgia to find the votes required for him to win.
The Hunter Biden computer was discussed over and over and over. It was bullshit.
Whipping horse reins
Trump said Georgians should skip the election. Democrats took both seats.
We knew the government funded the research, Pompeo agreed with it.

So that gives you Smullett.

I was right.
 01/27/2022 08:37 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

"No, you voted for senile failed business man who is about to blame his kids for his misdeeds."

It was him or that Clinton lady, no contest there. it was worth a shot to keep her out.

And frankly wouldn't fault anyone for that. for everything trump is, hillary is polarizing too.

but don't act like trump was a good president, he sucked.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/28/2022 03:25 AM

Greensleeves

Baloney voted for Putin's buddy. That Russia wanted Trump in office was enough to vote for Clinton. But you commie loving bitches went ahead and voted for that asshole. The grab them by the pussy, cheating on his wife while she was pregnant, half man, that all the Qotards wish they were.

Y'all pathetic

Edited: 01/28/2022 at 03:26 AM by Greensleeves
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : You people are just nuts

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .