Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A new amendment to the Constitution?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 08:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/25/2022 08:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Control Spending

Lets see who has an opinion on this one.....before the narrative is unleashed to form it for you.

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/25/2022 08:18 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Good luck with that. Our elected officials have been completely inept at even passing a budget in the last couple of decades.
 01/25/2022 08:19 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: OBX
before the narrative is unleashed to form it for you.

Speaking of, what did FOX, Breitbart, and OAN tell you to think about this?

01/25/2022 08:19 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Support.

I :heart; Q
 01/25/2022 08:36 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: OBX before the narrative is unleashed to form it for you.
I love how you try to play the "enlightened, middle of the road" card....but then post shit like this....lol.

Seems like you're more versed in what they say, then the ones you accuse...

My opinion.....why wouldn't anyone support this? (I'm waiting for those responses). I'm sure it has something to do with racism, though.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 08:37 AM by OBX
 01/25/2022 08:44 AM

RiddleMe

I love how you try to play the "enlightened, middle of the road" card....but then post shit like this....lol.

Seems like you're more versed in what they say, then the ones you accuse...

My opinion.....why wouldn't anyone support this? (I'm waiting for those responses). I'm sure it has something to do with racism, though.

OB, you literally made a general accusation that people's opinions here only consist of what they are spoon fed. I literally did the exact same thing back to you and you got all up in your feelings.

Don't dish it if you can't take it cupcake.

Edited: 01/25/2022 at 08:45 AM by RiddleMe
 01/25/2022 09:07 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

mmmmmBBAAAAHHAAAHHH! remember sequestration, ya bleedin chumpfsheep?

It's a democratic hoax
 01/25/2022 10:22 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX before the narrative is unleashed to form it for you.
I love how you try to play the "enlightened, middle of the road" card....but then post shit like this....lol. Seems like you're more versed in what they say, then the ones you accuse... My opinion.....why wouldn't anyone support this? (I'm waiting for those responses). I'm sure it has something to do with racism, though.
OB, you literally made a general accusation that people's opinions here only consist of what they are spoon fed. I literally did the exact same thing back to you and you got all up in your feelings. Don't dish it if you can't take it cupcake.

Dude, I laugh at you...don't you get it? The fact that you even responded in the first place is hilarious. Guess the shoe fits?

01/25/2022 10:41 AM

RiddleMe

Cool, because I am literally laughing at you. Then doubly so when you whine like a bitch about being subjected to the same nonsense you spew. Triply so that you responded to it after being triggered and tried to play it off.

You are a joke.
 01/25/2022 11:37 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RiddleMe Cool, because I am literally laughing at you. Then doubly so when you whine like a bitch about being subjected to the same nonsense you spew. Triply so that you responded to it after being triggered and tried to play it off. You are a joke.
So is that a quadruply laugh you got?

01/25/2022 12:17 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Why didn't Ms. Lindsay Qrump or other QOP'ers propose this in 2016 through 2020?

I'm for the bill if it will be proposed when we have a QOP president.

01/25/2022 12:30 PM

3rdworldlover

Control tax cuts for the rich 1st:

The federal budget deficit - accumulated when the government spends more than it receives in revenues - has ballooned from $15 trillion at the end of the Obama administration to over $25 trillion during Trump's first three years in the White House. Soaring deficit levels come as a natural consequence of the 2017 tax cuts: researchers at the Tax Policy Center found that corporate tax revenue declined by 40% between 2017 and 2018, while income taxes paid to the federal government declined by 5.4%. With less tax money coming in but similar levels of spending going out, it's no wonder the federal deficit has increased.
 01/25/2022 12:40 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: theglide Why didn't Ms. Lindsay Qrump or other QOP'ers propose this in 2016 through 2020? I'm for the bill if it will be proposed when we have a QOP president.
So the party affiliation of the President dictates whether or not you support a bill? You don't see anything wrong with that?

3rd...I agree with assigning tax cuts based off income. However, we don't have a tax problem, we have a spending problem.

01/25/2022 12:46 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

So the party affiliation of the President dictates whether or not you support a bill?

Yes, but only if it is first proposed by the QOP when there is a QOP president.

The reason?

This is a QOP ploy to turn low information voters against non-QOP candidates in 2022 by making it seem that the QOP is the only party of fiscal responsibility.
 01/25/2022 07:10 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Is spending the problem is it spending when you give your revenues to the wealthy?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/26/2022 05:48 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Is spending the problem is it spending when you give your revenues to the wealthy?

Are we talking tax cuts, or we talking Federal Grants..(or the more sinister regulatory entrapment)....because if its the latter, you should brush up on who is receiving what from who....

But again, that's if you really care about it....and aren't just parroting it.

01/26/2022 09:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Funny that this stuff only comes up when a Democrat is in the White House. Trump added what, $7 trillion to the debt and they didn't say a fucking word. This ain't nothing but more bullshit political grandstanding from do-nothing Republicans. Do nothing, repeat, blame Democrats. Do nothing, repeat, blame Democrats. Same BS different year.

Why doesn't Lady Lindsey push for term limits? Oh, that's right, he's been there for 100 fucking years. It's all a load of crap.

I was right.

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 09:18 AM by Cole
 01/26/2022 10:12 AM

3rdworldlover

Those tax cuts for Trump and other billionaires are now paid for by us (inflation), as the Fed prints money to fill the hole. And they're still bailing out mortgage backed securities, 30 billion a month last I checked. Just discussing reducing those is what caused markets to dip. This is what it's like to have an economy and government held hostage by the money shufflers.
 01/26/2022 10:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2022/01/23

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/26/2022 11:15 AM

3rdworldlover

Haha, exactly Rusty
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .