Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: DeathSantis Loses: Regeneron Pulled
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 06:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/25/2022 06:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

What a turd.

DeathSantis actively steered Floridiots away from getting vaccinated to getting this pay for play means to get a potentially life ending virus.

Do we know how much money he made off of this?

FDA says to not use Regeneron; state-run monoclonal sites closed in Florida
All appointments at state-run monoclonal sites in Florida have been canceled

https://www.clickorlando.com/n...n-variant-of-covid-19/

Regeneron is more than $2,000 per dose and the Phizer/Moderna is about $25 per dose.

Grifters, well they grift.

01/25/2022 06:41 PM

3rdworldlover

"Fiscal conservative" backing an inefficient government grift that benefits his personal holdings is par for the course
 01/25/2022 07:06 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: follydude

What a turd.

DeathSantis actively steered Floridiots away from getting vaccinated to getting this pay for play means to get a potentially life ending virus.

Do we know how much money he made off of this?

FDA says to not use Regeneron; state-run monoclonal sites closed in Florida

All appointments at state-run monoclonal sites in Florida have been canceled

https://www.clickorlando.com/n...n-variant-of-covid-19/

Regeneron is more than $2,000 per dose and the Phizer/Moderna is about $25 per dose.

Grifters, well they grift.

DeSantis has literally nothing to do with Regeneron (financially)......

NOTHING!

What a fucking fool you are!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/25/2022 07:51 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"DeSantis has literally nothing to do with Regeneron (financially)......"
Sure lunchfish, anything you bleat ....
oh, other than that ten mil donation from.....a major regeneron shareholder.
Watch this space

It's a democratic hoax
 01/26/2022 04:06 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tom

lol, same guy that is certain the US secretly engineered and released a virus in China, science fiction, can't see the Florida Man story in his own backyard

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 01/26/2022 05:30 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

"People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."

Any of you "critical thinkers" able to provide any of your precious peer reviewed studies showing why this decision is sound? Or you just gonna swallow the narrative, let you opinion be formed for you?

I imagine by now, the establishment has no problems slipping the narrative down your throats....alll masked up...waiting in line for your next stab....like good little virtuous slaves.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 06:09 AM

tpapablo

Floridians lose. Not cool of Dementia Joe to pull a life saving drug. Floridians will remember. So will others.

I :heart; Q

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 06:11 AM by tpapablo
 01/26/2022 06:21 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo Floridians will remember. .
Nope
 01/26/2022 06:29 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Cancel an effective treatment so Pfizer can push a new pill, who's lining their pockets again? Certain members of Congress privy to info before the public and are immune to insider trading laws? Ok gotcha, nice detective work there guy

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 06:30 AM by Lunchmeat
 01/26/2022 06:39 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Cancel an effective treatment so Pfizer can push a new pill, who's lining their pockets again? Certain members of Congress privy to info before the public and are immune to insider trading laws? Ok gotcha, nice detective work there guy

At this point, all we can do is buy stock in Pfizer and join the ones profiting off these fools.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 06:41 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Life saving drug? Effective drug? It's no better than drinking your own piss, which I highly recommend for some of you. And please, take this cure knowing your government isn't pissing away 2k every time you drink your newest cure. I have a new slogan for this to replace "don't Fauci my Florida." Piss off covid. It works! Any of you "critical thinkers" able to provide any of your precious peer reviewed studies showing why this new piss drinking therapy is not scientifically sound? Or you just gonna swallow the narrative, let you opinion be formed for you? I'm also toying with "let's get pissed" with picture of the dad from "So I married an ax murderer."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/26/2022 06:55 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Life saving drug? Effective drug? It's no better than drinking your own piss, which I highly recommend for some of you. And please, take this cure knowing your government isn't pissing away 2k every time you drink your newest cure. I have a new slogan for this to replace "don't Fauci my Florida." Piss off covid. It works! Any of you "critical thinkers" able to provide any of your precious peer reviewed studies showing why this new piss drinking therapy is not scientifically sound? Or you just gonna swallow the narrative, let you opinion be formed for you? I'm also toying with "let's get pissed" with picture of the dad from "So I married an ax murderer."

Umm....pretty sure the only ones talking about piss drinking are you guys. I don't recall anyone on this forum saying they agree with it, or supporting it.

So yeah, keep on keeping on with that spoon fed narrative making you think things that aren't.....makes it so easy to form a "bogey man" and assign the counter opinion to it...then actually engage in discussion.

Trust the government, trust the "experts", and trust the media...surely this time is different then what History has proven over and over again.

01/26/2022 06:59 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Life saving drug? Effective drug? It's no better than drinking your own piss, which I highly recommend for some of you. And please, take this cure knowing your government isn't pissing away 2k every time you drink your newest cure. I have a new slogan for this to replace "don't Fauci my Florida." Piss off covid. It works! Any of you "critical thinkers" able to provide any of your precious peer reviewed studies showing why this new piss drinking therapy is not scientifically sound? Or you just gonna swallow the narrative, let you opinion be formed for you? I'm also toying with "let's get pissed" with picture of the dad from "So I married an ax murderer."
It works.

01/26/2022 07:24 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Is that what your news sources tell you johnnyboy? I'll take my girls word for it who's company delivers the treatments for free to those who need it and sees first hand that they do in fact work very effectively. No narratives, no biased news telling me what to think,
They are just helping people and all the proof is in the results, but go ahead and keep on telling us how smart you are.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/26/2022 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Is that what your news sources tell you johnnyboy? I'll take my girls word for it who's company delivers the treatments for free to those who need it and sees first hand that they do in fact work very effectively. No narratives, no biased news telling me what to think, They are just helping people and all the proof is in the results, but go ahead and keep on telling us how smart you are.
His sources aren't very good, obviously. I know 4 people who took that treatment. All of them improved markedly by the next day.

01/26/2022 07:43 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Life saving drug? Effective drug? It's no better than drinking your own piss, which I highly recommend for some of you. And please, take this cure knowing your government isn't pissing away 2k every time you drink your newest cure. I have a new slogan for this to replace "don't Fauci my Florida." Piss off covid. It works! Any of you "critical thinkers" able to provide any of your precious peer reviewed studies showing why this new piss drinking therapy is not scientifically sound? Or you just gonna swallow the narrative, let you opinion be formed for you? I'm also toying with "let's get pissed" with picture of the dad from "So I married an ax murderer."

It works.

No it doesn't.

http://www.reuters.com/busines...t-omicron-2021-12-14/

I was right.
 01/26/2022 07:47 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It works.

No it doesn't.

http://www.reuters.com/busines...t-omicron-2021-12-14/

You don't know shit!

"The findings have not yet been peer-reviewed for publication in a medical journal."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/26/2022 07:50 AM

Cole

Their stock has dropped $70 in the last month.

I was right.
 01/26/2022 07:50 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole
It works.
No it doesn't. http://www.reuters.com/busines...-omicron-2021-12-14/
Hmm.....so this treatment is deemed unsuccessful for treating the omi. OK, so then don't prescribe it? Why pull it entirely? Are we saying that the other variants of COVID no longer exist? Therefore, no longer need this treatment?

Wonder who on here is capable of applying that same logic to the vaccine. If the first few variants are gone....no longer need to worry about vaccinated vs un-vaccinated....right?

Time to move past it all and stop the BS.....but they won't, and neither will you.

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 07:51 AM by OBX
 01/26/2022 07:51 AM

Cole

Shut the fuck up.

http://www.barrons.com/article...dy-omicron-51639662500

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .