Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: DeathSantis Loses: Regeneron Pulled
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/25/2022 06:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2022 07:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Shut the fuck up.

http://www.barrons.com/article...dy-omicron-51639662500

Just like Fauci lying his as off...so do you.

When it's peer reviewed I'll buy the bullshit.

Till then STFU!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/26/2022 07:57 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Three shot have been shown to be effective against Omnicron, Regeneron has not. The vaccine is readily available at $20 a pop. Regeneron is not readily available at $2,000 a pop.

It's called common sense - something severely lacking in the Trump faithful.

I was right.
 01/26/2022 08:33 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Three shot have been shown to be effective against Omnicron, Regeneron has not. The vaccine is readily available at $20 a pop. Regeneron is not readily available at $2,000 a pop.

It's called common sense - something severely lacking in the Trump faithful.

You guys read a couple articles and are now experts and everyone is an idiot? You're ignorance becomes more apparent with every post. Thanks to greed and ignorance regen has been pulled and only Sotrovimab is authorized for use, all were effective. There are higher powers at play and helping the masses is not top priority. Stay faithful sheep

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/26/2022 09:09 AM

Cole

Regeneron said Regeneron isn't effective against Omnicron. Do I think I am an expert? Of course not, that's why I went with what the company that makes the stuff said.

I was right.
 01/26/2022 09:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

FDA and the manufacturer say it's ineffective, but don't let that stop you guys from swallowing a load of Ron Duhsantis BS.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/26/2022 09:53 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

True, they stated it's ineffective for treating the current dominant strain (over 99% omicron per UCF study), and they're working on a new treatment. Imagine that, and probably will be just in time to again be less effective than the vaccine for reducing infection, transmission, and hospitalization and death.
 01/26/2022 10:07 AM

tpapablo

Bottom line is that DeSantis is making a fool out of Dementia Joe - destroying his narrative - and Dementia Joe is trying to get revenge. People see that.

I :heart; Q
 01/26/2022 10:15 AM

follydude

DeathSantis has 10.5 million reasons to promote Regeneron.

01/26/2022 10:22 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

The resident chumpfscum know better than the FDA, huh?
And the CDC, the NIH, and countless other health professionals around the world.
It's all a plot! A democratic hoax. It'll be gone by summer. It's over!
Why, they know more than all the (insert experts here) COMBINED! FOOLS! and blah blah BLAH! ad nauseum
riiight......
Dunning-Kruger effect poster children......duuhhhhhhh
Ostrich futures: next big thing....how's that genius cruise line investment working out for ya, Empress porkpoleon?

It's a democratic hoax
 01/26/2022 10:37 AM

johnnyboy

Bottomline for the bottom dweller. What do you have to say about that 10 million dollars in support by the people who gained the most from Desantis' idiocy?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/26/2022 10:49 AM

tpapablo

Florida is considered to be doing pretty well by much everyone except by progs. Progs hate success.

01/26/2022 11:35 AM

Lunchmeat

Politics and propaganda, and your hate aside. It's down to the basic science of facts that people are sick, people get the treatment, people are feeling better. If that doesn't make you question anything then there is no help for you. I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm not pushing any hoax theories I am just telling you what is happening on the ground on the front lines you can do what you want with it.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/26/2022 11:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude DeathSantis has 10.5 million reasons to promote Regeneron.
Do dems never get donations from corporations?

01/26/2022 11:57 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude

DeathSantis has 10.5 million reasons to promote Regeneron.

Do dems never get donations from corporations?

They don't pull the vaccine off the cover page of the state's Covid site and replace it with an experimental drug from one of their largest campaign contributors. lol

I was right.
 01/26/2022 11:59 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Politics and propaganda, and your hate aside. It's down to the basic science of facts that people are sick, people get the treatment, people are feeling better. If that doesn't make you question anything then there is no help for you. I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm not pushing any hoax theories I am just telling you what is happening on the ground on the front lines you can do what you want with it.

But Regeneron doesn't work on this version, so what you are saying is wrong. Isn't the one that works still available?

I was right.
 01/26/2022 12:27 PM

johnnyboy

Its based upon scientific test results. Thats why its kryptonite to the supermen of bs on here.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/26/2022 12:59 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Too bad they're not able to do a rapid test that distinguishes Delta from Omicron, so you could choose the appropriate therapy on the spot. If you can demonstrate you have the Delta variant, then the appropriate drugs to treat it should remain available.
 01/26/2022 02:28 PM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

But Regeneron doesn't work on this version, so what you are saying is wrong. Isn't the one that works still available?

Look I'm not here to push any agendas or any crap like that I'm just presenting facts from her and her work on the front lines, and according to her they are seeing very positive results from Regeneron although the next one does work better yes, but if something has a positive affect why is it getting squashed? that's what I don't understand. They are not really seeing any negative affects from it so if something helps Why take it away? It just seems that something doesn't add up here

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 02:29 PM by Lunchmeat
 01/26/2022 03:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"its kryptonite to the supermen of bs on here."
aka uber goobers

It's a democratic hoax
 01/26/2022 03:10 PM

Lunchmeat

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

"its kryptonite to the supermen of bs on here."

aka uber goobers

You should take a long hard look in the mirror because you are number two of those people

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : DeathSantis Loses: Regeneron Pulled

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .