Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Justice Stephen Breyer Retiring
Topic Summary: Biden to fill vacancy
Created On: 01/26/2022 09:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2022 09:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

AP sources: Justice Breyer to retire; Biden to fill vacancy

https://apnews.com/article/ste...24e3b1ef25964205131fff

WASHINGTON (AP) - Liberal Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring, giving President Joe Biden an opening he has pledged to fill by naming the first Black woman to the high court, two sources told The Associated Press Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch has been rumored to say that it is too late in Biden's presidency to nominate a replacement.

01/26/2022 10:30 AM

tpapablo

Looks like you will

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/26/2022 12:25 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fox will be doubling over their double standards to foxsplain the racism of pledging to put a black female on the Court. Clarence Thomas will be reminding everyone that he is black only when he wants to be.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/26/2022 12:42 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Fox will be doubling over their double standards to foxsplain the racism of pledging to put a black female on the Court. Clarence Thomas will be reminding everyone that he is black only when he wants to be.
Nothing fights racism or sexism like selecting a judged soley based on skin color and sex....does it, Johnny? That'll show em'!!!

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 01:03 PM

OBX

and then there is good ol Chucky....already saying they'll fast tract the nominee....without even knowing who it is. (but lets be real, he knows, that deal was struck long ago...like Biden will be the one that decides anything....lol)

who cares? fast track em!

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/26/2022 01:11 PM

follydude

As long as it isn't a guy who most of his time in prep school and college in a state of black out drunk and has date raped more girls than he can remember, I'd say, sure fast track.

01/26/2022 01:16 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: follydude As long as it isn't a guy who most of his time in prep school and college in a state of black out drunk and has date raped more girls than he can remember, I'd say, sure fast track.
Ha!...thats exaclty what people are saying in the comments of the article I just posted.
Echo chamber much?

But you bring up a good point....none of that was true (yet you STILL hold on to it as if it were), and I wonder of the Rs will drag this nominee through the mud with lies and narrative...

01/26/2022 01:38 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: follydude

As long as it isn't a guy who most of his time in prep school and college in a state of black out drunk and has date raped more girls than he can remember, I'd say, sure fast track.

Ha!...thats exaclty what people are saying in the comments of the article I just posted.
Echo chamber much?

But you bring up a good point....none of that was true (yet you STILL hold on to it as if it were), and I wonder of the Rs will drag this nominee through the mud with lies and narrative...

I LIKE BEER!

01/26/2022 09:56 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Saw on the internets that Biden is looking to nominate 7 more for SCOTUS..

Wonder who is going to be on the list..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 01/26/2022 at 09:57 PM by surfsail

01/26/2022 10:58 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Halle Berry is on the list.

Only in America...
 01/27/2022 08:04 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

SARAH PALIN WOULD BE AMAZING!

she can't read.

"likes beer."

would bring guns into the supreme court.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .