Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden puts disinfo 'Mary Poppins' on ice, scraps Orwellian DHS board
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/18/2022 01:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/18/2022 01:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

05/18/2022 02:02 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Another case of triggered Trumpsters spreading BS across the land. How's that laptop and butteremails going?
 05/18/2022 02:18 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

NY Post......lol
and in other news: Soros and hilary are cloning two headed, shape shifting alien antifa lizard babies..........
to replace white inbred goober. magats
FACT!

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2022 03:37 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Conservitards freak about mismatched socks.

05/18/2022 05:21 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

disinfo Mary Poppins..,...Qwellian DHS board, huh?
riiiiight

It's a democratic hoax
 05/18/2022 07:53 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's really sad. It's the GOP's right to lie and the government should not be in the business of correcting anyone. It's up to the people to decide what the facts are, not the government. If a large segment of the population gets their lies from fox, they wouldn't know any facts beyond what fox tells them. That's their right and the ring the GOP puts in their collective noses and leads them by is nothing more than their first amendment right to lie. It's protected until you anyone criticizes them. That about cover it?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/18/2022 08:00 PM

johnnyboy

And have you ever read George Orwell? Here's a quote from 1984 that might help you understand what he tried to identify.

>> Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.<<

George Orwell, 1984

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/19/2022 05:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That's basically the 2022 GOP platform. Use their power to ensure that there is no electoral threat to maintaining it, all the while distracting the people with a facade of patriotism and thinly veiled racism.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/19/2022 06:29 AM

Cole

And this is why they want to block actual history from the people.

A Holocaust survivor visited my elementary school and I clearly remember her some 45 years later, tattoo and all. As a skate kid, I was exposed to all sorts of people, Nazi skins included and I wanted nothing to do with their bullshit rhetoric. Knowledge is power, current Republicans know this and are acting accordingly.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .