Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dementia joe: If you own an AR-15 you are sick and a future murderer.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2022 08:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2022 08:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

But do they have dementia? Needless to say, We have a dumbass for a president.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/26/2022 09:04 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

We HAD a dumbass for a president before we fired his ass. finally have someone working for us. Thanks Joe!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2022 09:06 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Nope, I am not sick. And, I do not want to kill anybody.

But, I do want to maintain the ability to be able to use deadly force to lawfully defend myself and mine.

Dora Hates You
 05/26/2022 09:08 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Nope, I am not sick. And, I do not want to kill anybody.

But, I do want to maintain the ability to be able to use deadly force to lawfully defend myself and mine.

And many of us like me are okay with that. But when an 18yo can buy an AR 15 but cannot buy a handgun until 21 yo - that's pretty fucked. On top of that, I would like to have that weapon registered - I want to KNOW that you are capable.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2022 09:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: dingpatch Nope, I am not sick. And, I do not want to kill anybody. But, I do want to maintain the ability to be able to use deadly force to lawfully defend myself and mine.
You don't want to kill people as quickly and brutally as possible?

05/26/2022 09:18 AM

dingpatch

Perhaps not too quickly !!

Dora Hates You
 05/27/2022 06:24 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

DP; do you really need an AR to defend yourself? from who exactly?

Briefly owned an an AR - bought it so I could get it out of someone's hands who I didn't feel comfortable having it - felt safer in my control.. Told the wife after the fact and she was grateful.. Sold it..

Kept it hidden around the house in many parts/places.. Never fired it..

HELLO!!!..Anyone out there...

Why does anyone need to own an AR? Really? Serious question here?

Because 'It's my right' is def the wrong answer - and the very reason why the 2nd needs to be in the garbage can, and yesterday, not tomorrow - lock stock and barrel..

So some dumb ass inbred hilly billy in the swamp can shoot ferrel pigs? to make blood pudding - with bone splinters in it?

Don't be totally ignorant and suggest that you, or anyone else, can control mental illness? Just shows everyone what a dumb ass you really are... You def shouldn't be allowed to own even a pellet gun..

'Protection at schools' 'Hardening' schools.. Does the answer to gun control always have to have a capitalistic motive behind it? And who is expected to pay for these 'measures'?

The general public who are the victims? How fucked up is that...

The only people manning school exits (entry points) should be truancy officers.. No wonder our education system has become so fucked up..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 05/27/2022 at 07:03 AM by surfsail

05/27/2022 06:37 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: surfsail

Briefly owned an an AR - bought it so I could get it out of someone's hands who I didn't feel comfortable having it - felt safer in my control.. Told the wife after the fact and she was grateful.. Sold it..

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with need....

The 2nd Amendment guarantees it.

The reason for the 2nd Amendment is a tyrannical government.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/27/2022 07:02 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Why own an AR? Because they are fun as hell to shoot. Does anyone really need to own a surfboard? No, but they are fun as hell to ride.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 05/27/2022 07:07 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

LM..

Like it if someone riding by you on a wave kicks his board out into your face?

Why not?

Didn't think so..

Ignorant - as usual

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 05/27/2022 at 07:09 AM by surfsail

05/27/2022 07:45 AM

dingpatch

Well, , , , , I "want" a weapon so that I can perform my duties in the Malitia.

"I, dingpatch, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

Dora Hates You

Edited: 05/27/2022 at 07:57 AM by dingpatch
 05/27/2022 07:52 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surfsail DP; do you really need an AR to defend yourself? from who exactly? Briefly owned an an AR - bought it so I could get it out of someone's hands who I didn't feel comfortable having it - felt safer in my control.. Told the wife after the fact and she was grateful.. Sold it.. Kept it hidden around the house in many parts/places.. Never fired it.. HELLO!!!..Anyone out there... Why does anyone need to own an AR? Really? Serious question here? Because 'It's my right' is def the wrong answer - and the very reason why the 2nd needs to be in the garbage can, and yesterday, not tomorrow - lock stock and barrel.. So some dumb ass inbred hilly billy in the swamp can shoot ferrel pigs? to make blood pudding - with bone splinters in it? Don't be totally ignorant and suggest that you, or anyone else, can control mental illness? Just shows everyone what a dumb ass you really are... You def shouldn't be allowed to own even a pellet gun.. 'Protection at schools' 'Hardening' schools.. Does the answer to gun control always have to have a capitalistic motive behind it? And who is expected to pay for these 'measures'? The general public who are the victims? How fucked up is that... The only people manning school exits (entry points) should be truancy officers.. No wonder our education system has become so fucked up..
Well, for one thing, they would come in handy should we be invaded like what happened in Ukraine. I would imagine that a country would think twice before doing such a thing given the number of guns we have. Second, Dementia Joe has let well armed foreign criminal gangs come and go into our country as they please. They are well armed. If the people in border states are to have a chance against them, an AR would come in handy. The dem caused crime spree is another reason. Obviously, the criminals in the cities are well armed. Then there are all the prog mass murderers.

05/27/2022 11:22 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

LM..

Like it if someone riding by you on a wave kicks his board out into your face?

Why not?

Didn't think so..

Ignorant - as usual

I answered the question, you apparently did not like my answer, which somehow makes me Ignorant? Let me ask you this, because some cook flailed out and kicked out on his board and hit me in the face, should we ban all surfboards? Should your right to own a surfboard be taken away because of some dumb ass?

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 05/27/2022 at 11:27 AM by Lunchmeat
 05/27/2022 11:38 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Because 'It's my right' is def the wrong answer - and the very reason why the 2nd needs to be in the garbage can, and yesterday, not tomorrow - lock stock and barrel..

So some dumb ass inbred hilly billy in the swamp can shoot ferrel pigs? to make blood pudding - with bone splinters in it?

Don't be totally ignorant and suggest that you, or anyone else, can control mental illness? Just shows everyone what a dumb ass you really are... You def shouldn't be allowed to own even a pellet gun..

'Protection at schools' 'Hardening' schools.. Does the answer to gun control always have to have a capitalistic motive behind it? And who is expected to pay for these 'measures'?

The general public who are the victims? How fucked up is that...

The only people manning school exits (entry points) should be truancy officers.. No wonder our education system has become so fucked up..

Well, for one thing, they would come in handy should we be invaded like what happened in Ukraine. I would imagine that a country would think twice before doing such a thing given the number of guns we have. Second, Dementia Joe has let well armed foreign criminal gangs come and go into our country as they please. They are well armed. If the people in border states are to have a chance against them, an AR would come in handy. The dem caused crime spree is another reason. Obviously, the criminals in the cities are well armed. Then there are all the prog mass murderers.

^...perfect!

I dont own an AR...but at this point and due to the above mentioned criminal occurrences by prog commie demoshits...Ima thinking its time to get an AR in .308.

It might just come in handy in the near future.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/27/2022 at 11:41 AM by Fish Killer
 05/27/2022 12:03 PM

tpapablo

Exactly. Due to all the prog failures and the accompanying degredation of our society, we all need guns. Due to progs, we are becoming a Road Warrior society. We probably need stores of gas too, now that I think about it.

05/27/2022 08:02 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

^loves TX
 05/28/2022 05:50 AM

dingpatch

Other than a good-old .308 round, , , , , what are the Pro's & Con's in regard to the .300 AAC Blackout ??

Dora Hates You
 05/28/2022 06:52 AM

Bamboo

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Other than a good-old .308 round, , , , , what are the Pro's & Con's in regard to the .300 AAC Blackout ??

None for most shooters besides the novelty.
And besides bullet diameter it has very little in common with your .308 win.

Pros -
- It is based on the .300 whisper and if you are shooting a suppressed rifled and load to sub-sonic it works really well at short ranges and is quiet...but so does a pistol caliber like 9mm or 10mm.
- It has decent bullet selection for short ranges in competition and hunting, and it has a niche following there
- Over All Length fits the standard AR 15 platform rifles...probably its biggest selling point.

Cons -
-not a great round for ranges past about 250 yards....arguably less. Too slow.
- It is a bitch to reload
- Accuracy is meh...
- is really a bottlenecked pistol round for the standard AR platform.

I know quite a few who built and used the 300 blk, but were very underwhelmed overall. A friend is a class6 reloader and had the chance to spend some time with one trying various ammo through an AR platform...now I have no interest in that caliber in any platform.

There are much better wildcat rounds to use....almost any of the 6.xx mm variations are much better if you are looking for a heavier rifle experience, and the .224 Valkyrie is very sweet if you are chasing long range accuracy in the standard AR platform....like really really sweet.

Unless you just like to screw around with wildcats and load your own I'd stay away from it.

If you want a real rifle buy a bolt gun in your favorite caliber that is fairly common and available.
Or go old school and get an M1A in your favorite flavor.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 05/28/2022 at 07:08 AM by Bamboo
 05/28/2022 08:39 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

"I would like to have that weapon registered - I want to KNOW that you are capable." A legally bought weapon is registered dummy, and what makes you think you are qualified--definitely not by your posts!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/28/2022 08:44 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

AR--excellent for 3 gun! Blackout in 220 gr is excellent for night hunting for pigs, 100yd shot no problem and they are DRT!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .