Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Bullshit"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/10/2022 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/10/2022 05:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump Attorney General Bill Barr on claims of significant fraud in 2020 election.

And that guy carried water for trump for years, he's a lap dog. But even the lap dog wasn't going so far as to sign his name to the end of democracy and peaceful transition of power in the USA.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/10/2022 06:33 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The BS in most people's eyes is 8.6% inflation, $5 gas, millions of illegals streaming in, high crime and an embarrassment of a president. That said, I appreciate your efforts to distract from the real issues. As long as the dems continue focusing on a past irrelevancy, more and more people will flock to the GOP, which wants to do something about issues people care about.

I :heart; Q
 06/10/2022 06:34 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's funny. Barr never had the balls while he was in a position to do something about it and he got his job because he went on Fox and said that the president is all powerful. He minimized and lied by omission about the Russian influences report and he gave legal authority to many of Trumps autocratic impulses. He's no hero. He is at least honest about this.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/10/2022 06:41 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy
He's no hero. He is at least honest about this.

Precisely. He's just another grifter who eventually met a bridge too far, but that doesn't undo the harm done by covering up for trump when he should have been convicted and removed from office.

The fact that anyone in the face of incontrovertible evidence of treason could continue to support trump is both shocking and shameful.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/10/2022 06:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy It's funny. Barr never had the balls while he was in a position to do something about it and he got his job because he went on Fox and said that the president is all powerful. He minimized and lied by omission about the Russian influences report and he gave legal authority to many of Trumps autocratic impulses. He's no hero. He is at least honest about this.
Good one, JB. Make that the dem campaign slogan for the mid-terms - "Barr has no balls." That will avert the dem slaughter for sure. And the whole country can then continue to enjoy high inflation, high crime, high illegal immigration, a recession, indoctrination of school children, and a senile president. Won't life be grand with more of the same?

06/10/2022 06:48 AM

3rdworldlover

His spinning of the Mueller Report was bullshit too.
 06/10/2022 06:56 AM

RustyTruck

Pabs sounds like an amateur magician who tries to distract kids when a performance falls apart: "Look over here, not over there."

06/10/2022 07:08 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Pabs sounds like an amateur magician who tries to distract kids when a performance falls apart: "Look over here, not over there."
Perhaps. But I am 100% correct in what I am saying. You will hear all about the wisdom of my predictions right here on this forum the day after the mid-terms. That, along with death and taxes, is a certainty.

06/10/2022 07:21 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Pabs sounds like an amateur magician who tries to distract kids when a performance falls apart: "Look over here, not over there."

Perhaps. But I am 100% correct in what I am saying. You will hear all about the wisdom of my predictions right here on this forum the day after the mid-terms. That, along with death and taxes, is a certainty.

You were wrong about the last election, including Senate races. lol

Here is the thing, Biden will still be president after the next election, no matter the results and if they win, Republicans will do nothing, which opens the door for a real Republican smearing in 2024.

One more question, do you think Trump will win the next election?

I was right.
 06/10/2022 07:58 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Pabs sounds like an amateur magician who tries to distract kids when a performance falls apart: "Look over here, not over there."
You were wrong about the last election, including Senate races. lol Here is the thing, Biden will still be president after the next election, no matter the results and if they win, Republicans will do nothing, which opens the door for a real Republican smearing in 2024. One more question, do you think Trump will win the next election?
Wouldn't count on Dementia Joe remaining president until 2024. He's obviously not doing well mentally. And powerful forces - on the left - want him out because he is destroying them with his incompetence. No, I do not think Trump will win the next presidential election.

06/10/2022 08:03 AM

RustyTruck

"powerful forces - on the left" - Not sure who you're referring to there, but the actual left has never supported Biden.

As far as getting him out, there would need to be someone to take his place, and I don't think Gruesome Gavin is up to it. Perhaps Eric Adams, but it may be too soon.

06/10/2022 08:07 AM

johnnyboy

Perhaps but...

Thank you Tpap. Thank you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/10/2022 08:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "powerful forces - on the left" - Not sure who you're referring to there, but the actual left has never supported Biden. As far as getting him out, there would need to be someone to take his place, and I don't think Gruesome Gavin is up to it. Perhaps Eric Adams, but it may be too soon.
The "left" as I define them, which is any democrat or worse.

06/10/2022 08:14 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Oh the irony in this one!

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/10/2022 08:17 AM

RustyTruck

"powerful forces - on the left" - Not sure who you're referring to there, but the actual left has never supported Biden.

As far as getting him out, there would need to be someone to take his place, and I don't think Gruesome Gavin is up to it. Perhaps Eric Adams, but it may be too soon.

The "left" as I define them, which is any democrat or worse.

OK, anyone to the left of Idi Amin.

I don't see Joe Brandon running again, but I try never to underestimate the Democrat's chances of finding new and unexpected ways to lose.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .