Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sex workers and abortions
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/15/2022 06:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/25/2022 01:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You fucking dorks will literally believe anything.

RUSSIA!!!!
The dossier
Jussie Smullett
Nooses at Nascar
Trump told people to drink bleach
Man killed himself because Trump recommended hydroxychloriquine
"Anonymous" bombshell
Trump called fallen soldiers suckers
Bounties on the heads of American soldiers
Lab-leak hypothesis was a conspiracy theory
Trump cleared peaceful protestors from Lafayette Square, so he could have a photo opp
Media-made quotes supposedly made by Trump about Georgia election
Claimed Hunter Biden emails were Russian disinformation and prevented it from being discussed
Border Patrol on horseback are whipping Haitians
Trump urged Republican voters not to vote in 2022 and 2024
Fauci and the NIH never funded gain of function research
The party that says they support women make up bullshit stories to disparage women.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/25/2022 01:46 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Russia - verified, read the Mueller Report
Smullet - That's one for you
Noose - Bubba still says it's a noose.
Trump told people that internal disinfectant might cure Covid.
A man did die from hydrozycholoroquine
Sucker soldier - hasn't been verified or denied, the jury is still out
Bounties - low to moderate confidence
Lab leak - no proof either way
Protesters were cleared from the square, it was on national TV.
Trump said find the votes, it might be going to court
Email - there aren't any http://www.washingtonpost.com/...laptop-data-examined/
Border patrol attacked on horse back.
Republicans lost Georgia due to Trump
The US Senate funded gain of function research.
Republicans just trashed female reproductive rights.

Everything I have said can be verified.

I added the link to the Biden email because it contained the following. lol

The vast majority of the data - and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained - could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post. Neither found clear evidence of tampering in their examinations, but some of the records that might have helped verify contents were not available for analysis, they said. The Post was able in some instances to find documents from other sources that matched content on the laptop that the experts were not able to assess.

Among the reasons for the inconclusive findings was sloppy handling of the data, which damaged some records. The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.

Most of the data obtained by The Post lacks cryptographic features that would help experts make a reliable determination of authenticity, especially in a case where the original computer and its hard drive are not available for forensic examination. Other factors, such as emails that were only partially downloaded, also stymied the security experts' efforts to verify content.

But Sniper keeps repeating these as absolute fact, when he is wrong in almost every case.

I was right.
 06/25/2022 02:08 PM

Sniper

It is verified that you are an idiot.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/25/2022 02:35 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Cole, everything you said, CAN'T be verified, you said it yourself. Bubba and smollet are both idiots and just stoking the racism fire, because it has to be stoked, otherwise it would burn out. We all heard the same thing, Trump never told anybody to ingest any kind of disinfectant he was just speaking hypothetically and brainstorming, if you can call it that. And you're still buying the border patrol horseback thing? If that isn't swallowing what your news sources tell you to think I don't know what is, I know you're not that dumb. Last I checked women are free to reproduce all they want, so I wouldn't call that trampling on their reproductive rights.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/25/2022 02:37 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

Cole, everything you said, CAN'T be verified, you said it yourself. Bubba and smollet are both idiots and just stoking the racism fire, because it has to be stoked, otherwise it would burn out. We all heard the same thing, Trump never told anybody to ingest any kind of disinfectant he was just speaking hypothetically and brainstorming, if you can call it that. And you're still buying the border patrol horseback thing? If that isn't swallowing what your news sources tell you to think I don't know what is, I know you're not that dumb. Last I checked women are free to reproduce all they want, so I wouldn't call that trampling on their reproductive rights.

I don't know how long you've been here but I'm sad to say that he is absolutely that dumb.

06/25/2022 03:59 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Coleslaw is still clinging to 100% proved lies.

Amazing!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/25/2022 04:51 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This is entirely too easy.
Are the little trollbot boys chained up in gary's basement considered sex workers?
Hold still in that barrel swishyfish, I'll be right back

It's a democratic hoax
 06/25/2022 05:45 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

'Speaking hypothetically and brainstorming' - Holy shit that's the dumbest fucking mansplain and trump apologist spin I've seen. No wonder our country is in trouble - you idiots believe you're own bullshit.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/25/2022 05:47 PM

Lunchmeat

Entirely too easy to be dumb?

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 06/25/2022 05:48 PM

Lunchmeat

*if you can call it that, you left out that little detail.

No need to apologize for him, anyone with reading comprehension can read what he said, and see that he was asking a question and not suggesting that anybody do it, but that's what you guys do best take things and twist them until they fit. I'm not standing up for him by any means I'm just laying out the facts without bias.

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Edited: 06/25/2022 at 05:53 PM by Lunchmeat
 06/25/2022 05:51 PM

johnnyboy

Snippy and lurkmeat. It's like arguing facts to zealots. A forum member actually took the time to document their counter points and here you are calling them dumb instead addressing the counterpoints. You two are lucky you agree because of you ever disagreed you could never progress beyond feelings and insults.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/25/2022 06:04 PM

Lunchmeat

Document counterpoints? Please show me where. If you are referring to Cole he made a counter list which proved nothing, about 1/3 are not even verified therefore are shouldn't even be there, you that thing called innocent until proven guilty? Certain things are true and I left them alone. If you have so called facts on the others by all mens let's see them. Your pathetic chest beating rants are childish and don't impress anyone and have very limited relevance to what was posted. Carry on with the next rant

Edited: 06/25/2022 at 06:05 PM by Lunchmeat
 06/25/2022 06:10 PM

Lunchmeat

Oh and if you actually read what I wrote, zero insults and I actually said I know he's not dumb. More facts for you buddy

06/25/2022 06:27 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

M.o.r miker meat: shush.
Now go sniff fat garylyns vanishing acorns, k.
And don't try to paddle out in his backyard koi pond, bigwave.....yokels only

It's a democratic hoax
 06/26/2022 05:11 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Snippy and lurkmeat. It's like arguing facts to zealots. A forum member actually took the time to document their counter points and here you are calling them dumb instead addressing the counterpoints. You two are lucky you agree because of you ever disagreed you could never progress beyond feelings and insults.

Counterpoints? This is what Cole does. He makes stupid statements and expects you to spend all day digging up articles to debunk it.

You think the Mueller investigation proved that Trump and his administration were Russian spies? Okay, well the evidence wasn't enough to compel any of the Dem presidential candidates in 2020 to bring it up because they didn't want to be laughed out of the room but, okay.

You think that Bubba Wallace thought that rope was a noose. Okay, did you speak to him because the FBI investigation around that event found that the same rope had been tied to that same garage since 2019.

Joe Biden said that Trump told people to drink bleach, PolitiFact says that he didn't.

Do you see why I'm not going to do this for all of these? Cole's claims are dumb as shit on their face.

Edited: 06/26/2022 at 05:12 AM by Sniper
 06/26/2022 06:09 AM

Cole

Wow!

I was right.

Edited: 06/26/2022 at 06:19 AM by Cole
 06/26/2022 06:22 AM

Cole

06/26/2022 06:25 AM

Cole

06/26/2022 06:32 AM

Cole

06/26/2022 06:32 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

As long as you don't believe your lying ears and eyes everything's hunky dory in la la qrump land..

Believe what you will...

Credence counts

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Sex workers and abortions

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .