Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The violent Radical right is becoming the norm
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/21/2022 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2022 02:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Supposedly, one of the Lord of the Rings movies has the highest body count of any movie. God help you all if any of us right-wingers watch that. Our broad swords will undoubtedly cleave you silly fruitcakes.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/21/2022 02:27 PM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Now I understand. You think Dirty Harry movies and Lord of the Rings are real. Newsflash - those a movies with made up shit and made up characters, solely intended to entertain. Much different than a campaign ad or politician going around broadcasting bold faced lies. The cult spell is worse than I thought - you seem to have lost all ability to differentiate fact from fiction.
 06/21/2022 02:42 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm partially a Republican but, I'm left-of-the-center and, as such, I am perhaps a RINO ??

Dora Hates You
 06/21/2022 03:09 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 426Blue Now I understand. You think Dirty Harry movies and Lord of the Rings are real. Newsflash - those a movies with made up shit and made up characters, solely intended to entertain. Much different than a campaign ad or politician going around broadcasting bold faced lies. The cult spell is worse than I thought - you seem to have lost all ability to differentiate fact from fiction.
You think that commercial is real? Whoo boy!

06/21/2022 03:43 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

I'm partially a Republican but, I'm left-of-the-center and, as such, I am perhaps a RINO ??

Without a doubt. Guys like that wife beater/rapist would like to lynch you next to Mike Pence.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/21/2022 04:40 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

tpap has no sense of the meaning of the the word 'shame'...

Monkey know what tree to climb.. 'Time to make another donation'...

Don't regret ever voting for anyone - even if they 'lost'.. Hiliary was def not my 'first choice' - but def 'the lesser of 2 evils' - hands down... What about Gore in '00.. Talk about a stolen election..

IMO, if someone does not get the popular vote they are a real looser - regardless..

Given the fraction of shit that went down - that we have found out so far - and his actions throughout and since, personally I would not like to let anyone know that I voted for him..

'Sh Sh Sh Shame' ..................

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/22/2022 04:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

tpap is just talking shit. he's a dick dragging pussy that couldn't fight his way out of a shredded wet paper bag. pretty representative of the boomer culture - they try to act tough, but it's just that - an act.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/22/2022 04:33 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes surfsail I can deal with people that voted for him in 2016 but have realized what a pos he is. It's his continued supporters that you really have to scratch your head and say what the fuck is wrong with you?
 06/22/2022 05:00 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I definitely think the temperature could be brought down a fair amount in the country right now but I think a lot of the people driving the decisiveness are playing short term games without thinking about long term consequences.

The left keeps ratcheting up their riots, burning federal courthouses, threatening to burn the White House forcing the sitting President to evacuate, and threatening the Supreme Court basically without consequence.

The right holds a protest where four guns were found, the only people who died were on the right, and the Capitol was back to business in 2-3 hours. Those people are being held as political prisoners for years.

I'm not arguing one group was right and one group was wrong. They were all wrong. Your political affiliation shouldn't impact the severity of your treatment or your sentence. If you think it is a good idea to make half the country 2nd class citizens then you aren't hurting the right. You are hurting your kids or your grandkids because you are pushing them towards real conflict. If this is what you want then you should stop saving for college and start sending your kids to learn survival skills. We may or may not see real civil conflict in our lifetime but if you are advocating making half of the country feel like the justice system no longer works for them then you are leading the charge in that direction.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 06/22/2022 at 05:04 AM by Sniper
 06/22/2022 05:51 AM

Greensleeves

As reported yesterday to all... Qrump wrongfully outing that Georgia lady poll worker and her mom to his insane qlown posse is disgusting stuff with no parallel.

Don't even try to pull the "both sides are the same" bullshit.

The leader of the qotard movement is a piece of shit.
 06/22/2022 05:51 AM

RustyTruck

"The left keeps ratcheting up their riots, burning federal courthouses, threatening to burn the White House forcing the sitting President to evacuate, and threatening the Supreme Court basically without consequence."

WTF are you talking about?? None of that "keeps happening". Most of it never happened in the first place. Poppycock.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/22/2022 06:15 AM

Greensleeves

Qnipe living the lie. I think he thinks the election was stolen. Sure sign of a dip shit. Hey qnipe what you say to that one?

And look at his complete mythological bullshit about the insurrection. The only reason only four people on the right died was because they were such an ineffectual bunch of dumb fucks that they couldn't get their hands on anybody that they wanted to kill.

They seriously fucked up a couple of capital police people though.

Edited: 06/22/2022 at 06:16 AM by Greensleeves
 06/22/2022 06:16 AM

tpapablo

I watch a movie last night and a commericial came on. Inexplicably, I felt no urge to go out and murder people and didn't. How weird is that?

06/22/2022 06:17 AM

RustyTruck

Don't blame "the left" because some Gravy Seal tazed himself in the nuts and then had a heart attack while trying to overthrow the government.

06/22/2022 06:22 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Sniper, frankly not seeing it your way by any means.. see where you are getting your news from - 'alternate facts'.. prob daily from insanity & fucker

Agree fully - the temp def needs to be cooled down, but the reasons for the it need to be 'changed' to reflect the values of the average voter, not the radical minorities.

Call it the 'tyranny of the majority' if you want.. Looks like 'terrorism by the minority' IMO.

What I see going on is domestic terrorism on the general populace, especially minorities and people of lesser means, by a very vocal minority of people with grievances that they will no longer be the majority, their 'rights' to rule trampled on, against the very clear will of the majority of voters, on many many many many issues..

Sorry, came from a multicultural culture where I was in the 2% minority of the population.. More public holidays I know of anywhere else in the world - most all religions and races are represented - and celebrated.. Get used to it..

Regarding our laws not being representative of our values by along shot; For starters, responsible gun control, women's rights to abortion, lgbqt rights etc etc etc and that's just the tip of the iceburg..

This whole mess is showing to any American who is paying attention , and the rest of the world, what a mess this concept of the 'electoral college', 'disproportionate representation in the senate' etc are causing..

Don't see the 'radical left' doing shit, especially when compared to what mental midgets in 'proud boys, et al are involved in.

Idiots like McVeigh was a leftie? really?

Want to see a return of the black panthers, white panthers and other groups like that in the late 60's.

Any lefties like McVeigh out there? Wonder how that would be reacted to..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

06/22/2022 06:38 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

"The left keeps ratcheting up their riots, burning federal courthouses, threatening to burn the White House forcing the sitting President to evacuate, and threatening the Supreme Court basically without consequence."

WTF are you talking about?? None of that "keeps happening". Most of it never happened in the first place. Poppycock.

Really? You don't remember the riots that resulted billions of dollars of damage and plenty of civilians and cops who were injured?

What about the insurectionists who breached the White House fence on May 29th, 2020 forcing the President to be moved to a secure location?

You don't remember the protestors setting fire to a federal courthouse?

What about your boy who tried to assassinate a sitting Supreme Court judge a week or two ago?

What about the "Jane's Revenge" group threatening their "Night of Rage" if the Supreme Court gives states allow people to vote on their abortion laws?

You don't think more of these types of actions are coming if Roe vs Wade if overturned? You don't think we will see more ahead of the midterms and 2024?

ALL I am saying is that if people continue to turn a blind eye to the people who commit these types of actions while attempt to crucify the idiots who went into the Capitol on January 6th, then you are taking the country down a very selfish and dangerous road. Mostly because everyone here gets to just sit around on their asses and be snarky while their kids and/or grandkids could have to deal with the horrors of real conflict after those of us who set the stage for all it are already dead and gone.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/22/2022 07:03 AM

RustyTruck

Sounds like you've been drinking from a right wing news firehose.

Back in the real world, the threat of right wing violence is daily and widespread; and it's recognized as the biggest terrorist threat to the country at the moment.

06/22/2022 07:04 AM

tpapablo

Scary stuff here. If you dare watch, best to chain yourself to something so you cannot go on a murder spree.

06/22/2022 07:04 AM

Greensleeves

Damn qnipe is gone. He starts out semi-rational and then proves what a fucked up mess he is. Once again the Black Lives Matter protests were about social justice and in no way cost billions. Don't compare the insurrection to them you dumb fuck. Next the guy that supposedly was stalking Kav turned himself in holy fuck you're calling that a threat?

Then he's scared of what happens when roe versus wade is overturned? More people in the US want women to have the right to abortion then don't goddamn you're an idiot.

And he didn't answer the question, he probably believes in election fraud which automatically labels you a complete fucking nut job.
 06/22/2022 07:11 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Sounds like you've been drinking from a right wing news firehose.

Back in the real world, the threat of right wing violence is daily and widespread; and it's recognized as the biggest terrorist threat to the country at the moment.

I just posted plenty of examples and even left off the Bernie Bro who shot a senator and tried to shoot a lot more on a baseball field.

Where are your examples? 12 feds and 13 idiots attempting to abduct Gov. Whitmer?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The violent Radical right is becoming the norm

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .