Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rudy Giuliani says he's afraid his epitaph will say he 'lied for Trump'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/24/2022 04:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/24/2022 04:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I wonder why this never crossed his mind as he was giving the press conference at the Four Seasons (Garden & Landscape Center)?

Rudy Giuliani says he's afraid his epitaph will say he 'lied for Trump'

The president's lawyer told The New Yorker: "I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...itaph-will-say-n961166

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, said in an interview with The New Yorker that he is "afraid" his gravestone will say he "lied for Trump."

Giuliani was asked by the magazine on Sunday if he ever worried that "saying things for Trump, not always being truthful about it" would be his legacy.

"Absolutely," he responded. "I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump. Somehow, I don't think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I'll be dead."

"I figure I can explain it to St. Peter," he continued. "He will be on my side, because I am, so far ... I don't think, as a lawyer, I ever said anything that's untruthful. I have a sense of ethics that is as high as anybody you can imagine. I've been doing this forever. I am doing what I believe in. I may not always be right, but I am doing what I believe."

Giuliani rose to prominence as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York and as mayor of New York City before making a failed bid for the White House in 2008.

06/24/2022 04:37 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

^^^^And this is the set-up for "The Costanza defense" right there.

Sometime you need to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em...and Rudy should have walked away on a high note vs. this shit bag legacy Trump covered him with.

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/24/2022 05:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The guy went from "America's Mayor" to a partisan buffoon with doo-doo juice running down his forehead.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/24/2022 05:31 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I got a "Four Seasons, Gardening and Press Conferences" t-shirt out of the deal.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 06/24/2022 06:33 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Damn...I want one of those.

https://www.amazon.com/Four-Se.../B08N4D6KQQ?th=1&psc=1

LOL

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/24/2022 06:43 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It not really a joking matter, now is it? Where would this country be had they succeeded?

They actually tried to overthrow an honest election in the United States of America. That's not funny in the least.

I was right.
 06/24/2022 08:32 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Sometimes I throw a head fake..." This is the same guy that married his cousin.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/24/2022 09:08 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Cole

It not really a joking matter, now is it? Where would this country be had they succeeded?

Had they succeeded the USA would have completed it's transformation into a full blown banana republic.

At the moment that seems only to have been delayed slightly.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/24/2022 09:57 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

At this (moot) point, his epitaph is already 'written' - past tense...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 06/29/2022 09:04 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Giuilani Lied For Trump.
 06/29/2022 09:08 AM

RustyTruck

And he pulled a "smollet" claiming he was assaulted by a guy who patted him on the back.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .