Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The good old days
Topic Summary: Before Roe
Created On: 06/29/2022 06:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/29/2022 06:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You guys who are gung ho should stop and listen to Debbie Reynolds talk about what it was like in the 60's dealing with fetal demise.

http://twitter.com/i/status/1541862216311353344

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/29/2022 06:47 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

It most certainly isn't going to happen again.

Where did you invent that crap?

This isn't the 60's both medically OR pharmaceutically.

Stupid is as stupid does.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 06:51 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

It's worse. The US has one of the highest maternal mortality rates in the industrialized world and it's only going to get worse.

I was right.

Edited: 06/29/2022 at 06:51 AM by Cole
 06/29/2022 06:52 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

It's worse. The US has one of the highest maternal mortality rates in the industrialized world and it's only going to get worse.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

LIAR!

Comparing the medical and pharmaceutical situation of TODAY to that of the 60's?!?!

IQ69 strikes again!

LMAO!

HARD!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 06/29/2022 at 06:54 AM by Fish Killer
 06/29/2022 06:55 AM

RustyTruck

The trouble with a lot of people who have jumped on the bandwagon for ideological reasons don't really know much about pregnancy. They want to make it illegal for a woman to abort a healthy blue eyed baby on demand.

What they don't realize is that there are hundreds of things that can go wrong in a pregnancy, some of which are life threatening to the mother (sepsis, hemorrhage). Yet because they have taken an absolute position on the issue because they are "team red", they would put women's lives in danger. And make no mistake, women will die.

"OBGYN Colleague in Missouri "We are now observing patients with ectopic pregnancy and hemoperitoneum until they have a documented falling hemoglobin or unstable vital signs" - Medical doctor post on Twitter

In other words, they will wait until the mother is literally bleeding to death internally before taking any action, because the hospital attorney doesn't want to run afoul of Missouri's immediate ban on abortion.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/29/2022 06:57 AM

Cole

It's outlawed. Professionals will not be doing the procedure. So simple.

Is there a coat hanger broken off in you head of something?

I was right.
 06/29/2022 06:59 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The trouble with a lot of people who have jumped on the bandwagon for ideological reasons don't really know much about pregnancy. They want to make it illegal for a woman to abort a healthy blue eyed baby on demand.

What they don't realize is that there are hundreds of things that can go wrong in a pregnancy, some of which are life threatening to the mother (sepsis, hemorrhage). Yet because they have taken an absolute position on the issue because they are "team red", they would put women's lives in danger. And make no mistake, women will die.

"OBGYN Colleague in Missouri "We are now observing patients with ectopic pregnancy and hemoperitoneum until they have a documented falling hemoglobin or unstable vital signs" - Medical doctor post on Twitter

In other words, they will wait until the mother is literally bleeding to death internally before taking any action, because the hospital attorney doesn't want to run afoul of Missouri's immediate ban on abortion.

They will wait until it is proved that the mother is ACTUALLY in danger instead of jumping the gun and just killing the infant.

The latter is what they used to do.

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 07:02 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You guys who are gung ho should stop and listen to Debbie Reynolds talk about what it was like in the 60's dealing with fetal demise. http://twitter.com/i/status/1541862216311353344
In the 60's abortion was univerally banned. It won't be in this era. Apples to Oranges.

I :heart; Q
 06/29/2022 07:10 AM

Cole

It will be if Republicans take all three in 2024. Congress can do it with a quick swipe of two pens and a Republican president will sign it into law.

I was right.

Edited: 06/29/2022 at 07:11 AM by Cole
 06/29/2022 07:11 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You guys who are gung ho should stop and listen to Debbie Reynolds talk about what it was like in the 60's dealing with fetal demise.

In the 60's abortion was univerally banned. It won't be in this era. Apples to Oranges.

Just banned in 20 or so states. And your people would like to make it all 50 if they got their way.

But I think the backlash is coming.

06/29/2022 07:11 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

All this from the so-called "Pro-Life" people...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/29/2022 07:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The trouble with a lot of people who have jumped on the bandwagon for ideological reasons don't really know much about pregnancy. They want to make it illegal for a woman to abort a healthy blue eyed baby on demand. What they don't realize is that there are hundreds of things that can go wrong in a pregnancy, some of which are life threatening to the mother (sepsis, hemorrhage). Yet because they have taken an absolute position on the issue because they are "team red", they would put women's lives in danger. And make no mistake, women will die. "OBGYN Colleague in Missouri "We are now observing patients with ectopic pregnancy and hemoperitoneum until they have a documented falling hemoglobin or unstable vital signs" - Medical doctor post on Twitter In other words, they will wait until the mother is literally bleeding to death internally before taking any action, because the hospital attorney doesn't want to run afoul of Missouri's immediate ban on abortion.
That's utter BS. You mean to tell me that the hospital/docs are going to expose themselves to a multi-million dollar malpractice suit because of they are worried about an abortion law that specifically excepts "medical emergencies?" No way. Maybe you should worry about illegals who are really dying when crossing the border. That's real.

06/29/2022 07:12 AM

Cole

A national ban.

http://news.yahoo.com/republic...ant-ban-162129474.html

I was right.
 06/29/2022 07:18 AM

Fish Killer

A national ban.

http://news.yahoo.com/republic...ant-ban-162129474.html

What crack are you smoking?

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 07:23 AM

Cole

There are quotes from the people you vote for, I have nothing to do with it.

I was right.
 06/29/2022 07:25 AM

Fish Killer

There are quotes from the people you vote for, I have nothing to do with it.

Nobody I voted for...fool!

A 'national' ban is impossible...and you know it.

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/29/2022 07:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You guys who are gung ho should stop and listen to Debbie Reynolds talk about what it was like in the 60's dealing with fetal demise. http://twitter.com/i/status/1541862216311353344
Just banned in 20 or so states. And your people would like to make it all 50 if they got their way. But I think the backlash is coming.
The backlash just arrived. The pro-murder groups have had 50 years to bring society to their side. They failed in that they couldn't get a majority to support abortion on a national scale. Do you think that the people who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to appoint anti-abortion Justices? He outright said that was his plan.

06/29/2022 07:31 AM

RustyTruck

That's utter BS. You mean to tell me that the hospital/docs are going to expose themselves to a multi-million dollar malpractice suit because of they are worried about an abortion law that specifically excepts "medical emergencies?" No way.

Maybe you should worry about illegals who are really dying when crossing the border. That's real.

Under Missouri's trigger law, abortions will only be permitted in cases of a medical emergency. Therefore a woman with an unviable extra-uterine fertilized egg or with evidence of bleeding in the abdomen must show documented signs of life threatening hemorrhage - falling numbers of red blood cells, low blood pressure, high heart rate.

In other words, they are forbidden by law to intervene BEFORE it becomes an EMERGENCY. This is incredibly risky to the mother.

It's like saying you have a tumor, but we can't operate on it until it shows signs of spreading to a vital organ.

06/29/2022 07:31 AM

Cole

Just banned in 20 or so states. And your people would like to make it all 50 if they got their way.

But I think the backlash is coming.

The backlash just arrived. The pro-murder groups have had 50 years to bring society to their side. They failed in that they couldn't get a majority to support abortion on a national scale. Do you think that the people who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to appoint anti-abortion Justices? He outright said that was his plan.

Then you support an outright ban, right? That is what all of you voted for, isn't it?

I was right.
 06/29/2022 07:37 AM

tpapablo

No, I support the people having a say so in the matter. All the fuss will die down in 6 months. Pro-murders and anti-murderers will take it up with the state legislatures and this issue will no longer be a big deal.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The good old days

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .