Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Proud Boys
Topic Summary: Terrorists
Created On: 06/30/2022 09:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/30/2022 09:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

According to the government of New Zealand.

http://www.npr.org/2022/06/30/...errorist-organization

"The New Zealand government has declared the far-right U.S. extremist group Proud Boys a terrorist organization.

The Proud Boys' role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, as well as their chauvinistic beliefs, hyper-nationalism and violent messaging contributed to the decision, the New Zealand Police said in a document published this week.

The New Zealand government defines terroristic acts as those "carried out for the purpose of advancing an ideological, political, or religious cause," intended to "intimidate a population" or "cause the death of, or serious bodily injury to, one or more persons," among other things.

The New Zealand police also classify the Proud Boys as practicing crypto-fascism, in which they attempt to hide their true beliefs from "normal people" and authorities in order to appeal to a wider group of American men..."

..."New Zealand is not the first nation to call the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. Last year, officials in Canada designated the Proud Boys a terror group."

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/30/2022 02:33 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

According to the government of New Zealand.

http://www.npr.org/2022/06/30/...st-organization

"The New Zealand government has declared the far-right U.S. extremist group Proud Boys a terrorist organization.

The Proud Boys' role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, as well as their chauvinistic beliefs, hyper-nationalism and violent messaging contributed to the decision, the New Zealand Police said in a document published this week.

The New Zealand government defines terroristic acts as those "carried out for the purpose of advancing an ideological, political, or religious cause," intended to "intimidate a population" or "cause the death of, or serious bodily injury to, one or more persons," among other things.

The New Zealand police also classify the Proud Boys as practicing crypto-fascism, in which they attempt to hide their true beliefs from "normal people" and authorities in order to appeal to a wider group of American men..."

..."New Zealand is not the first nation to call the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. Last year, officials in Canada designated the Proud Boys a terror group."

Good Call New Zealand.
 06/30/2022 06:08 PM

sandi

PROUD BOYS = AMERICAN TERRORISTS!
 06/30/2022 09:01 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

sandi = AMERICAN TERRORIST!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/30/2022 09:28 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

lol

not a republico

chosen one = American Terrorist
 06/30/2022 09:32 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 06/30/2022 09:51 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: sandi

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

lol

not a republico

chosen one = American Terrorist

i believe in orderly transition...

you have a heart full of hate.

chozen one = BOZO

fk meaningless noise

but entertaining.

popcorn please...

fk has no proof.

none.

show us the proof or shut up.

lol
 06/30/2022 10:00 PM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/01/2022 04:17 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Frauddie has zero cred, zero personality, and a BMI that puts him in the one foot on a banana peel obesity category.
 07/01/2022 04:25 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe (aka Pink Slippers)

Pink Slippers has zero cred, zero personality, and Pink furry slippers that puts him in the LGBDQ+ category.

07/01/2022 05:47 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Had a recent talk with an ex-operator. He chuckled about "the boys". In that they were looking pretty amateur, given that they were letting anyone/everyone know who they are, in public! He said that the more that everybody thinks he is a Mormon Missionary, the better. But, he generally kept most of his "ink" covered because some of it was of the hardest core. If ya know what I mean.

He was also clear that "the boys" would generally be pussies if anything really "went down" and, , , , , he knew some folks who would make the boys look like school children when it came down to Zero Dark Thirty.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 07/01/2022 at 05:49 AM by dingpatch
 07/01/2022 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: dingpatch Had a recent talk with an ex-operator. He chuckled about "the boys". In that they were looking pretty amateur, given that they were letting anyone/everyone know who they are, in public! He said that the more that everybody thinks he is a Mormon Missionary, the better. But, he generally kept most of his "ink" covered because some of it was of the hardest core. If ya know what I mean. He was also clear that "the boys" would generally be pussies if anything really "went down" and, , , , , he knew some folks who would make the boys look like school children when it came down to Zero Dark Thirty.
I am sure that is true. But understand, the Proud Boys are nothing. They have been hyped up by the press and dems in their ongoing effort to lie to the people. But they are no more influential on anything than Aunt Bee's quilting club. Just another bit of prog propaganda. Don't buy into it.

I :heart; Q
 07/01/2022 07:03 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A few of them were in the Capital with zip cuffs, so yea, there is that.

I was right.
 07/01/2022 07:08 AM

dingpatch

tpap,

Yes, I've known guys who were on Teams who used Rangers as perimeter security for their "operation". A Green Beret officer who did 4 combat tours in VN told me that my buddy "Eddie" was the most deadly man he had ever met !!!!

Dora Hates You
 07/01/2022 07:18 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Cole

A few of them were in the Capital with zip cuffs, so yea, there is that.

Was it proud boys or "oath keepers"?

I saw some proud boys at the race down in Sebring a few months ago, they were just pale pudgy incel looking guys. Not scary at all.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

07/01/2022 07:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: dingpatch tpap, Yes, I've known guys who were on Teams who used Rangers as perimeter security for their "operation". A Green Beret officer who did 4 combat tours in VN told me that my buddy "Eddie" was the most deadly man he had ever met !!!!
When I lived in Tampa, I was in an organization that supported SOCOM at McDill. Got to meet and drink with Seal Team 6 members. Became good friends with a SF officer, who had unfortunately gotten shot up pretty good in Afghanistan and was medically discharged. Most unassuming guy you've ever met. Anything but big and imposing. But every now and again he will get a look in his eyes that is just scary.

07/01/2022 08:14 AM

RustyTruck

The kids I saw in their khaki pants might have been with Meal Team 6, Gravy Seals. Looked like they killed a few big macs.

07/01/2022 08:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The kids I saw in their khaki pants might have been with Meal Team 6, Gravy Seals. Looked like they killed a few big macs.
Yep, they are a media/dem creation. The only ones that give a damn about them are the dupes that bought in to the propaganda. If I had the time and desire, I could sort through the million or so freak dem/prog groups and paint one of them as part as some big, insidious dem faction. But why would I want to portray myself as a fool?

07/01/2022 08:30 AM

dingpatch

"Most unassuming guy you've ever met. Anything but big and imposing."

Yes, that is a very apt description of Eddie. That is, unless he showed you the Dragon tattoos on his forearms. But, I got to watch him perform some work on a group of "boys from the hood" in our barracks hallway who were "out of line" with him. OMG! An E-6 former Ranger who saw it only said "Fuck!".

Dora Hates You
 07/01/2022 08:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: dingpatch "Most unassuming guy you've ever met. Anything but big and imposing." Yes, that is a very apt description of Eddie. That is, unless he showed you the Dragon tattoos on his forearms. But, I got to watch him perform some work on a group of "boys from the hood" in our barracks hallway who were "out of line" with him. OMG! An E-6 former Ranger who saw it only said "Fuck!".
They're good at what they do. Thank goodness we have them.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Proud Boys

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .