Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dementia Joe has overseen the worst first half in the stock market in 50 years.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/30/2022 04:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/30/2022 04:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

His record of screwing up everything remains intact. It takes a special kind of ineptness to achieve this magnitude and scope of failure. Louis the XVI was a genius at governing compared to Dementia Joe. Can anyone think of a more incompetent leader in all of human history? I can't and I know my history.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/30/2022 09:41 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I can see any human leader EVER screwing up more than Joe Biden.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/01/2022 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Doesn't appear anyone can think of someone worse.

07/01/2022 08:07 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

I would have said Jimmy Carter about a year and a half ago, but Dementia Joe is way worse, the worst leader ever.
 07/01/2022 11:49 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Doing the difficult thing to fix a difficult problem. Thank the Gods we don't have the idiot Trump trying to "fix" it. Just imagine that clusterfuck.

Gas prices are falling and with them goes inflation. Way to go Joe!

Don't tell me that you clowns actually believe that none of this wouldn't be happening if Trump was in office. LOL!

I was right.
 07/01/2022 12:20 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Gas prices are falling? Well you better buckle up little buddy, #LWO

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 07/01/2022 12:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Doing the difficult thing to fix a difficult problem. Thank the Gods we don't have the idiot Trump trying to "fix" it. Just imagine that clusterfuck. Gas prices are falling and with them goes inflation. Way to go Joe! Don't tell me that you clowns actually believe that none of this wouldn't be happening if Trump was in office. LOL!
So, causing the largest first half drop in the stock market in 50 years is fixing a problem? What problem might that be? Americans have too much saved for retirement? If so, you are right in saying he fixed that problem. Cole, I have an idea. You, IMO, have the makings of a great political campaign strategist for dems. Why don't you give it a go? The dems would quickly see your brilliance when you pen a campaign slogan like: "Dementia Joe - making your life better by causing the biggest stock market drop in most people's lifetime."

07/01/2022 02:19 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Spam
Spam Spam
spam spam spam spam
etc.
Gas by my area is $4.29.
My house has tripled in value.
Thanks joe

It's a democratic hoax
 07/01/2022 03:33 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

He's happy with Gas at 4.29, And his house has tripled in value as has every other house in central fla. Sell it and you're worse off now than you were two years ago so that should be a true gauge of what's really happening, not your ignorant fantasy fluff.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 07/01/2022 05:24 PM

nukeh2o

Aww, silly fishmeat has apinion.
Gas prices are dropping. My clients buy my gas since I have a fuel efficient, practical truck.Per diem too
I bought my turnkey house for peanuts at the bottom of the market, thanks to my great Pac isle realtor, after dumbya destroyed the economy.
Now run along and worship your anatomically correct inflatable orange idol jizbreath

It's a democratic hoax
 07/01/2022 07:59 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat He's happy with Gas at 4.29, And his house has tripled in value as has every other house in central fla. Sell it and you're worse off now than you were two years ago so that should be a true gauge of what's really happening, not your ignorant fantasy fluff.
Since Dementia Joe began his reign of ruin? That would be a lie. Since dementia joe? 25% at the most.

07/01/2022 08:27 PM

nukeh2o

Sorry about yer luck there porkmeat.
They know more about successful business than.......now yuze boyz enjoy your hog trough hot tub soiree, hear?
hey swishpig, i got some superfund swamp....er "waterfront" space in the up and coming boomtown of mims. Word is....elon's eying it too! tick tock!
btw: appreciation is in the last two years meathead.
location, location...etc

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 07/01/2022 at 08:31 PM by nukeh2o
 07/01/2022 09:01 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat He's happy with Gas at 4.29, And his house has tripled in value as has every other house in central fla. Sell it and you're worse off now than you were two years ago so that should be a true gauge of what's really happening, not your ignorant fantasy fluff.
Since Dementia Joe began his reign of ruin? That would be a lie. Since dementia joe? 25% at the most.

07/02/2022 12:54 AM

Greensleeves

Don't you fucks understand math? These geezers remember when a candy bar was a penny, and their klan robes only cost two bucks to make.

The market tanked by a much larger percentage under bush you sad sacks of shit.
 07/02/2022 03:55 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Don't you fucks understand math? These geezers remember when a candy bar was a penny, and their klan robes only cost two bucks to make.

What a total waste of a human being you are!

GO BACK TO 3RD GRADE MATH YOU STUPID POS COMMIE!

"The S&P 500 Index, a barometer of U.S. stocks, just had its worst first half of the year going back over 50 years. The index fell 20.6% in the past six months, from its high-water mark in early January - the steepest plunge of its kind dating to 1970, as investors worried about decades-high inflation. (20 hours ago)

S&P 500 had worst half in 50 years.... http://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/01...tfolio-isnt-dead.html

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/02/2022 12:14 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

Doing the difficult thing to fix a difficult problem. Thank the Gods we don't have the idiot Trump trying to "fix" it. Just imagine that clusterfuck.

Gas prices are falling and with them goes inflation. Way to go Joe!

Don't tell me that you clowns actually believe that none of this wouldn't be happening if Trump was in office. LOL!

So, causing the largest first half drop in the stock market in 50 years is fixing a problem? What problem might that be? Americans have too much saved for retirement? If so, you are right in saying he fixed that problem.

Cole, I have an idea. You, IMO, have the makings of a great political campaign strategist for dems. Why don't you give it a go?
The dems would quickly see your brilliance when you pen a campaign slogan like: "Dementia Joe - making your life better by causing the biggest stock market drop in most people's lifetime."

The Markets would have done the same under Trump, the big difference is that he would keep pushing and pushing for zero interest rates and that is what got us in this mess in the first place. Interest rates should have been hiked years ago, the Fed knew this, tried, and then the orange idiot blew his stack.

And once again, you fools are living in some dream world if you think the economy was in some great state when Trump lost. It wasn't, everything was going wrong, from jobs, to imports and debt. I realize all of you are pretty old, but your memories can't be that bad, so it must have something to do with your lack of intelligence.

I was right.
 07/02/2022 12:15 PM

Greensleeves

Oh my god you fat fuck! Tsuqblos martini infused post is perfect for bitches like you!

Any normal human would know the bush economic collapse of 50% is greater than the recent woes but not you qotard fucks. Qotard "but January through june boo hoo". Hell the S&P is still about where it was when Joe took office.
 07/02/2022 01:12 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe

What a total waste of a human being you are!

GO BACK TO 3RD GRADE MATH YOU STUPID POS COMMIE!

"The S&P 500 Index, a barometer of U.S. stocks, just had its worst first half of the year going back over 50 years. The index fell 20.6% in the past six months, from its high-water mark in early January - the steepest plunge of its kind dating to 1970, as investors worried about decades-high inflation. (20 hours ago)

http://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/01...tfolio-isnt-dead.html

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .