Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Media Outdo Themselves With Latest Lie About Justice Thomas on Abortion and Vaccines
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/01/2022 03:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/01/2022 03:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Media Outdo Themselves With Latest Lie About Justice Thomas on Abortion and Vaccines
By Nick Arama | Jun 30, 2022 10:45 PM ET

Joe Biden made an outrageous attack on the Supreme Court on Thursday while overseas in Madrid, Spain during a press conference at the end of the NATO summit.

When he was asked why 85 percent of Americans thought the country was on the wrong track, he blamed the Supreme Court saying, "[T]he one thing that has been destabilizing [to the world] was "the outrageous behavior of the Supreme Court of the United States in overruling not only Roe v. Wade, but essentially challenging the right to privacy." He lied about what the decision by the Court said, "I really think that it is a serious, serious problem that the Court has thrust upon the United States, not just in terms of the right to choose, but in terms of right to who you can marry, the right - a whole range of issues relating to privacy." The Court said its decision only pertained to abortion and specifically said it didn't apply to any of the issues Biden claimed.

Indeed, it's the Biden Administration trying to destabilize the Court with its unprecedented attacks.

But the Biden team and the Democrats have been helped in their attacks and false depiction of the Court by the liberal media and some were at it again today.

Axios got a lot of attention on Twitter with a story claiming that Justice Clarence Thomas suggests COVID vaccines are made with "aborted children."

Clarence Thomas suggests COVID vaccines are made with "aborted children" https://t.co/hHHG33qtQb

- Axios (@axios) June 30, 2022

Politico and NBC also had variations of the same claim.

Politico and NBC News also spread this false claim. One left-wing activist at Slate spreads a falsehood about a SCOTUS decision and it somehow ends up a story in 3 major publications... how does no one in the press see an issue with this? pic.twitter.com/wdjXkbvIXj

- AG (@AGHamilton29) June 30, 2022

Now, at this point, we could say that some in the media are just very ignorant and don't know how to read Supreme Court decisions. But given mistakes that seem to always go one way - serving to help Democrats/attack people on the right, I'm not inclined to give them any benefit of the doubt by just calling them ignorant.

The first problem with this idiotic claim is that Thomas said no such thing. In his dissent from the Court's denial of a writ of certiorari in a New York case regarding vaccines, Thomas was simply relating what the petitioners were claiming in the case, not making comments of his own.

"Petitioners are 16 healthcare workers who served New York communities throughout the COVID - 19 pandemic," it reads. "They object on religious grounds to all available COVID - 19 vaccines because they were developed using cell lines derived from aborted children."

But on top of that, the petitioners weren't saying the vaccines were made with "aborted children" but that the vaccines were "developed using cell lines derived from" abortions. Politico admits in another tweet that this claim from the petitioners is essentially correct.

Cells obtained from elective abortions decades ago were used in testing during the Covid vaccine development process.

The practice is common in vaccine testing - including for the rubella and chickenpox vaccinations. https://t.co/13YartfO5Z

- POLITICO (@politico) June 30, 2022

No one claimed or even suggested the vaccines were made with "aborted children."

So what was the point in making this false claim against Thomas? Even now, after it is inundated with a ratio, the Axios false tweet is still up and it's still causing people on the left to freak out. It's the same thing they did with President Donald Trump - every lie builds on the lie before until you whip people into a frenzy and they think Trump is Hitler. They're doing it now to Thomas.

I give you multiple exhibits of the freakout.

Warning for graphic language.

Awesome, we have a QAnon Supreme Court Justice.

Clarence Thomas claims Covid vaccines are derived from the cells of 'aborted children' https://t.co/mbG8uP0zqe via @politico

- Wajahat Ali (@WajahatAli) June 30, 2022

Clarence Thomas suggests Covid vaccines are developed using cells of 'aborted children'
No, they're not you ignorant motherf*cker https://t.co/pO9P8r3qIZ

- Chip Franklin.com (@chipfranklin) July 1, 2022

Several GOP members of the Supreme Court have gone full MAGA. They are detached from truth and reality.

Clarence Thomas just wrote that Covid vaccines are developed from aborted children.https://t.co/Oh64L9lcMg

- Michael J. Stern (@MichaelJStern1) June 30, 2022

Unfortunately, there is no regard for truth, just saying anything they can for the narrative.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/01/2022 04:06 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No one reads your filth fats.
 07/01/2022 04:30 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe (aka Pink Slippers

No one reads my filth.

Yeah, we know
 07/01/2022 05:39 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

As explained elsewhere, Thomas perhaps does need to get his facts straight. Yes, many years ago when "Stem Cells" were first being investigated, the stems that were being used did come from aborted fetuses. Now, the researchers use cell lines that were developed from the original "fetus" cells; they have been constantly reproduced in lab environments. Generally, "new" fetus cells are not used anymore.

But yes, the original stem cells did come from fetus blood and, there are still those who are "upset" about it. Last year, after my Stem Cell Transplant, one of the ladies at the Drinking Hole told me that my treatments were because of the work of Satan. She did not care about the fact that the cells I received came from a willful, living, donor. She was very clear in her assertions that everything related to modern stem cell work was only possible because of Abortions! Which, as stated above, were the work of Satan.

Dora Hates You
 07/01/2022 06:24 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Everyone knows that progs and many dems are scum. No secret there. As a consequence, no one but the very stupid even look at the tripe they put out. If they do, the lies are apparent. How long did it take me to shoot down Hutchinson? Five seconds?

I :heart; Q
 07/01/2022 06:38 AM

Greensleeves

Qsuqblo's qoven probably digs his ramblings. Huh russki? Did your boy discredit the means lady's testimony?
 07/01/2022 06:47 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: GreensleeZe (aka Pink Slippers)

Qsuqblo's qoven probably digs his ramblings. Huh russki? Did your boy discredit the means lady's testimony?

Pink Slippers posting more gibberish, as usual.
 07/01/2022 07:14 AM

Cole

Hack writing at it's finest. If figures the Right lives and dies by this crap. lol

I was right.
 07/01/2022 07:39 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Coleslaw the pathological lying hack of all hacks.

Busted daily with mega tons of outrageous crap...again and again.

lol

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .