Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Unexpected increase in overall mortality 2021
Topic Summary: What could have changed?
Created On: 07/01/2022 09:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/01/2022 09:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

palmtreeg

Joined Forum: 04/27/2010

https://youtu.be/-GXvV6Pybns

-------------------------
Brevard Surf Report
 07/01/2022 09:33 PM

palmtreeg

Joined Forum: 04/27/2010

All cause mortality

Brevard Surf Report
 07/02/2022 12:19 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Unreported Covid deaths most likely. The shit is thick as Republican thieves in Florida right now and nothing is being done about it.

I was right.
 07/02/2022 12:23 PM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

I think it's the miRNA vaccine. Yes, I got 3 shots of this experimental vaccine and regret it daily.
 07/02/2022 12:26 PM

Cole

I have three and am perfectly fine. I played soccer for two hours last night and surfed a couple hours this AM.

I was right.
 07/02/2022 12:28 PM

Cole

Here is some actual science on the subject.

http://www.bu.edu/articles/202...rting-covid-19-deaths/

I was right.
 07/02/2022 01:07 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

CLAIM: An increase in death benefits paid out by life insurance providers in the third quarter of 2021 in the United States provides evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines, which became widely available in 2021, led to a spike in deaths.

AP'S ASSESSMENT: False. The claim wrongly attempts to tie COVID-19 vaccines to a surge in deaths in the U.S. in 2021. Insurance industry leaders say the delta variant of the coronavirus and deferred medical care during the pandemic likely contributed to the increase in deaths. Even as millions of people got vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2021, reports of death after vaccination remain extremely rare, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data.

THE FACTS: As U.S. life insurance companies have reported a surge in deaths among their customers amid the coronavirus pandemic, online blogs and social media posts are falsely attributing the deaths to COVID-19 vaccines

"More preliminary evidence that the vaccines have led to a spike in deaths," reads the headline of one blog post circulating widely online this month. The post goes on to claim that a rise in deaths in the third quarter of 2021, about six months after COVID-19 vaccines became widely available, "offers further evidence that something is very wrong with these vaccines."

Other posts misrepresented comments made by Scott Davison, the CEO of the Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica. Davison said in a press conference in late December that his firm saw a 40% rise in death rates among working-age individuals insured under its group life policy in the third quarter of 2021. Some posts used that statistic to falsely imply vaccines were to blame, with one blog claiming the data showed a "record number of younger people in the workforce were dying after the roll-out of COVID-19 'vaccines.'"

These posts misrepresent comments byDavison and others in the insurance industry. More than half of the excess deaths in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2021 were caused by COVID-19, Davison said in a statement to The Associated Press, citing CDC data.

"CDC data indicates that 65% of 3Q excess deaths can be directly attributed to COVID," Davison said. "Our own claims data is consistent with that as well. Based on the data and our analysis, we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from COVID but later die from the toll COVID has taken on their bodies."

Catherine Theroux, a spokesperson for the insurance industry-funded research group LIMRA, said the firm doesn't have concrete data through the end of 2021, but there's no reason to suggest vaccines caused the excess deaths. She said deaths from the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus, which raged through the U.S. in the summer of 2021, likely contributed to the increase in deaths.

"Based on the CDC data, the delta variant did impact working age and younger individuals more than the original variant," Theroux said.

The AP reported in December that CDC data indicated 2021 would be the nation's deadliest year on record, with COVID-19 becoming the nation's No. 3 cause of death behind heart disease and cancer. Experts also said U.S. drug overdose deaths, which surpassed 100,000 in a single year from May 2020 to April 2021, would probably affect 2021 death numbers.

As deaths increased across the U.S., reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination remained extremely rare. The CDC has identified nine deaths associated with rare blood clots caused by the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, out of more than 17 million doses of that vaccine given. Health officials recommend the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccines for most Americans, since they are highly effective against the virus and do not carry the rare blood clot risk associated with the Johnson & Johnson shot.

The AP has previously debunked claims that getting vaccinated against COVID-19 can affect life insurance death payments. Whether someone received a COVID-19 vaccine is not a factor in whether a life insurance company will pay their claim.

Dora Hates You
 07/02/2022 01:16 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Please, all ya'll. Get a better education about mRNA vaccines.

Like it or not, they are the majority future of vaccines. Many/most of your old-time vaccines will soon stop being made. Think "buggy whips".

Dora Hates You

Edited: 07/02/2022 at 01:17 PM by dingpatch
 07/02/2022 02:30 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: surfrc I think it's the miRNA vaccine. Yes, I got 3 shots of this experimental vaccine and regret it daily.
duhhhhh mirror time bro
 07/02/2022 03:47 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Here is some actual science on the subject.

http://www.bu.edu/articles/202...rting-covid-19-deaths/

When are you going to follow the 'actual science' on abortion? (murder)

Just curious.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/02/2022 at 03:47 PM by Fish Killer
 07/02/2022 05:08 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Fuggin' boogie man.
 07/02/2022 05:30 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

rc, did you get the cove so far? Didn't hear anything.. If so how did you fare.. Seem to be a ok?

Not to say that you can't get it if you got the shots. Wifey did when our unvacc'd daughter and tribe visited past winter - all with the cove actively raging.. I didn't get it - busy & needed to keep working so I slept on the floor in my office and intentionally didn't get too huggy kissy etc..

Everyone in my brother's (anti vax & very anti trump) house got it - except my 89 year old mom - diabetic & 18 year+ cancer survivor - but she had one shot at the time.. Been exposed a few times since and still OK (got a 2nd shot).. My younger bro got pretty messed up and and to go on oxygen for a while.. He's a lot healthier that I am with no 'issues' at all... Even his teenage daughter got it, no probs though.. Everyone since been vacc'd up.. Seems to me that the vacc's are doing their job just fine..

Planning to get my 4th vacc shortly.. Don't see anything wrong with the science behind it ..

Moderna et al had the technical part of the solution done in less than a week.. Getting the vacc's ready for arms was the real challenge. My nieces hubby works for Moderna and went to Switz for a couple months to help them get their lab/prod facilities going - nearly missed baby #1..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

07/03/2022 07:05 PM

surfrc

I have never had covid that I know of. Been tested a few times, all neg. Haven't been sick, not even a cold in years. Glad you and your family are surviving it. Glad your mom made it through this pandemic. Glad you still have a mom for that matter. That is super cool to me. Wish I still did. Tonight we did a boat cruise by the condo my parent last lived.

Edited: 07/03/2022 at 07:06 PM by surfrc
 07/04/2022 07:34 AM

surfsail

RC. Seems like the 'experiment' has worked good so far... for you too..

Yep, all's well relatively speaking.. Other 'issues' as usual - life, what can I say.. Folks lived on Antigua.. Good to see that the afternoon BC's are still in order..

May have had it but never tested +ve.. Don't know if it's age, lethargy or what but was sleeping a lot (for me) not too long ago.. Getting over the stress selling the casa maybe? No more yard work though.. Don't know what to do with myself..

Heading up to NMI to get away from some of this f'n heat for a bit, but up there's got a bit 'warm' - sail some & maybe a 'wave' - or 2...

Hope we all get 'something' soon - w/o a 'cane hit.. back to the grind mid August..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...

07/04/2022 08:02 AM

surfrc

The experiment is now just a wait and see game to look at the long term negative side effects to this new tech. I did have some chest pain at one point that has gone away, also had a tiny squamous cell carcinoma pop up where the sun don't shine that I treated with Fluorouracil cream (had lying around the house from a precancer on my nose). The cream worked, it's gone. I think I have another one trying to grow in a similar location (not exposed to sun), currently using the cream on that one too. My gf also had squamous on her thigh, but it was much bigger and needed surgery. Seems weird to me, and these conditions could have been caused by the vaccine.
 07/04/2022 08:37 AM

surfsail

RC, sim stuff goin on here but given my 65 years in blazing sun, most without any significant protection, I'm not quick to make any vacc connection.. Get nitro'd regularly. Melanoma seems to run in fam - even my youngest sis got it in her 30's.. 'OK' now but concerned about metastatis (sp) to pancreatic etc.. All thru cove saw dermo regularly, 2 year..

More concerned that my general paro during cove, and HC costs as usual, kept me from going to get other reg medical checkups.. Now that I'm on M'care & fully vacc'd, not paro at all - and taking full 'advantage'.. Proud Hypo at this point..

Too much other bad/worse things still out there.. Cancer, heart, etc etc - cove didn't make them 'disappear' - only get worse because of peoples paro & neglect..

07/04/2022 12:16 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"a tiny squamous cell carcinoma pop up where the sun don't shine"
Monkey Pox!

It's a democratic hoax
 07/05/2022 06:07 AM

surfsail

nuke & others; please don't fuck w/ skin C.. keep on top of it.. wearing sunscreen etc is not any guarantee.. surfing + help's keeps me sane and restricting it at all would be a bummer..

Not a pretty sight to see people with face parts (ears, nose etc) missing, and melanoma will really fuck you up when it metastasizes.. Keep vigilant.

07/05/2022 06:12 AM

surfrc

My boss died from melanoma, so yeah it's very serious. If you had this surfsail, very happy you got it early enough and twice a year check ups in your case is a good idea.
 07/05/2022 06:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: surfsail

nuke & others; please don't fuck w/ skin C.. keep on top of it.. wearing sunscreen etc is not any guarantee.. surfing + help's keeps me sane and restricting it at all would be a bummer..

Not a pretty sight to see people with face parts (ears, nose etc) missing, and melanoma will really fuck you up when it metastasizes.. Keep vigilant.

Recommend Dr. Vanessa Johnson with Health First.

Get her to look you over at least once a year.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .