Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Unexpected increase in overall mortality 2021
Topic Summary: What could have changed?
Created On: 07/01/2022 09:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/05/2022 06:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

My Vanderbilt doctors tell me that I have an "extensive history of skin cancers". Well ya, 1 Melanoma, multiple Squamous and multiple Basal. Just had a big hunk of Squamous cut out of my face (left cheek) in April. I have over 12 inches of stitch scar on me.

NOW, us old surfer boys need to be Very Aware of our skin. "Medical costs" are Zero compared to not catching a Melanoma. An undiagnosed Melanoma is a Death Sentence.

I'm on an every 4 months skin check schedule.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You

Edited: 07/05/2022 at 06:18 AM by dingpatch
 07/07/2022 08:08 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Non covid excess deaths

By Dr. John Campbell
 07/07/2022 08:22 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Another PHD "doctor"...

John Lorimer Campbell[3] is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell. Initially, his videos received some praise, but some latter videos contain misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment,[4] and misleading commentary about vaccine safety.[5][6][7] By January 2022, his videos had been viewed more than 429 million times.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/07/2022 08:58 AM

surfrc

Joined Forum: 07/26/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Another PHD "doctor"...

John Lorimer Campbell[3] is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell. Initially, his videos received some praise, but some latter videos contain misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment,[4] and misleading commentary about vaccine safety.[5][6][7] By January 2022, his videos had been viewed more than 429 million times.

I know what it says about Dr. Campbell in Wikipedia. Did you watch this video or have you watched any of his videos? In the video below he even states that ivermectin has not been double blind tested. That doesn't mean it doesn't work though, just that it has not been tested. I think cole in the past has posted his videos in here. He is very smart and has been tracking covid all around the world for years and probably knows more about it than most medical doctors. And who determined what is misinformation.
Dr John Campbell - You Need To Know This Now
 07/07/2022 11:49 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

RC, Not so far.. My uncle got it, then pancreatic shortly thereafter - died at 55.. Grandfather (was a Dr) met same fate but in mid 70's.. My aunt on dad's side also had melanoma but lived quite a while longer - can't remember what finally got her.. My 'baby' cis got it in her mid 30's but clear so far.. See a pattern why I'm paro - even though I have some southern euro blood in me, I also have white ass brit in me...

My son's (red head) wife had a major chunk of melanoma cut out of the center of her back when she was in her early 20's... Some are def more 'at risk' than others..

Re 'covid' deaths, I think that a lot of us have neglected getting our regular health checkups - paro catching it at the Dr's office.. A very rational fear - one of the first 'first hand' cove fatalities I heard of was my BIL's friend how got it at the Dr's office - and 2 week later he was no more.. That was pre vacc though..

Is a 'cove' death related to not getting your checkup indirectly 'attributable' to cove? Prob should be counted - even though not as strictly 'cove', but at least as 'possibly related - or something like that..

Thank god I'm on medicare now; I can be as paro as I want - and not go broke in the process!

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .