Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The new losers.
Topic Summary: Lost elections are all suspect.
Created On: 07/02/2022 06:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/02/2022 06:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Everyone who loses an election will have a new grift. Lie, complain and endlessly raise money. Sound familiar?

http://www.npr.org/2022/07/02/...ow-are-claiming-fraud

>>... Election denialism is far-reaching in the midterm elections

While Trump has most notably spent the last 18 months denying his 2020 election defeat, despite clear evidence he lost, he's not the only one. During this election cycle, candidates across the country have refused to concede - even in races that are not remotely close.

This week, a Colorado county clerk indicted on charges including election tampering finished last in the GOP Secretary of State race, refused to acknowledge her loss and accused officials of cheating...<<

We can thank the grifter in chief for this.

Commissioners in rural Otero County gained national attention for initially refusing to certify the results in the Republican-heavy area. After pressure and threat of legal action, only Couy Griffin voted

"My vote to just remain a no isn't based on any evidence," he said at a June 17 emergency meeting. "It's not based on any facts, it's only based on my gut feeling and my own intuition, and that's all I need."

"There are clearly now perverse incentives for losing candidates to keep up the fight long after the certification is complete and they've lost," he said. "And those incentives are that they can raise money for these challenges [that] often don't cost much because there's nothing to them, and they can use that money in future cycles."

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/02/2022 06:54 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The grift that keeps on grifting.

Way to go Trumpatsys
Public office is not about pubic service or honor for many now, it is is about the grift.

FK'ing sad

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/02/2022 08:27 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Wasnt Hillary the one that cried foul first? Russian collusion? Funny how the left will not have that conversation, Its was proved her campaign was behind that lie, and she still will not go away. Democrats, always accusing the other side of what they are so guilty of.
 07/02/2022 09:26 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Not a hillary fan here and was not happy she ran in the first place. At this point she is a has been and who gives a shit about her? Nobody.

Trump and company took the grift and lying to a whole new level and his followers swallowed it all and many are still carrying his flag and donating to his maybe/might political run in 2024. That is why people are talking about him, he is keeping himself on the board so he is fair game.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/02/2022 10:52 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...the only reason he is staying on the board is 100% due to you and your ILK having conniption fits daily over him.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/02/2022 11:50 AM

Cole

Yes, there were call of foul from the Left, but common sense took over and quelled the irrational thought.

That has never happened for Trump and co. If anything it's worse than it ever was. What, are we going on two years now?

I was right.
 07/02/2022 12:15 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

"Sore losers make bad leaders"

Put that on a fuggin bumper sticker. With the pic of the Repug of choice.
 07/02/2022 01:20 PM

Fish Killer

DeSantis

^These are PROVED facts.
 07/02/2022 01:40 PM

johnnyboy

So hillary prevented the peaceful transfer of power and clung to a lie for years to raise money off it?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/02/2022 03:50 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So hillary prevented the peaceful transfer of power and clung to a lie for years to raise money off it?

She concocted a fraud for the entirety of Trump's presidency to prevented the peaceful transfer of power and isnt in jail yet?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .