Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Desantis vs Newsom
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/03/2022 09:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/06/2022 01:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

DeSantis caters to white bigotry, attacks the press, exacerbates social division, enjoys embarrassing and humiliating people, relentlessly dishes out rightwing bugaboos, and the scary thing is, it works.

His assaults on free speech, women's rights to privacy in healthcare, and academic freedom in Florida are alarming.

Just shut up you whiny Karen cunt.

Don't talk to my 5-7 year old about sex, dicks and pussies. Free speech or academic freedom? Help me out cause I can't quite figure out where that one fits.

-------------------------
If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 07/06/2022 01:06 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover DeSantis caters to white bigotry, attacks the press, exacerbates social division, enjoys embarrassing and humiliating people, relentlessly dishes out rightwing bugaboos, and the scary thing is, it works. His assaults on free speech, women's rights to privacy in healthcare, and academic freedom in Florida are alarming.
Wish you guys actually believed all that tripe. If you did, you would move out. Yet, here you stay.

I :heart; Q
 07/06/2022 01:12 PM

3rdworldlover

Staying here to teach the kids to keep fighting institutional racism, police brutality, social and economic injustices, countering these worthless hate-based politricksters like Ron DeSantis.

Edited: 07/06/2022 at 01:14 PM by 3rdworldlover
 07/06/2022 01:30 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat

DeSantis caters to white bigotry, attacks the press, exacerbates social division, enjoys embarrassing and humiliating people, relentlessly dishes out rightwing bugaboos, and the scary thing is, it works.

His assaults on free speech, women's rights to privacy in healthcare, and academic freedom in Florida are alarming.

Just shut up you whiny Karen cunt.

Don't talk to my 5-7 year old about sex, dicks and pussies. Free speech or academic freedom? Help me out cause I can't quite figure out where that one fits.

The "moms for liberty" censorship group is literally training their followers to monitor teachers social media for anything they don't agree with so they can dox the teacher.

The state is literally wants to require students and faculty in the state university system to disclose their political beliefs to make sure they comport with the official right wing state doctrine in FL.

So spare us the dick and pussy BS. No teacher is "talking to your 5-7 year old about sex, dicks, and pussies".

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 07/06/2022 at 01:30 PM by RustyTruck
 07/06/2022 01:48 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^^^^Bullshit!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/06/2022 02:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Staying here to teach the kids to keep fighting institutional racism, police brutality, social and economic injustices, countering these worthless hate-based politricksters like Ron DeSantis.
That's my point. In California, that's all they teach the kids. So, yours would be well prepared to be bums as adults. In Florida they don't teach any of that crap, just the basics that you need to succeed in life. Aren't you worried that if you stay here, your kids would grow up to be successful and tarnish your family's name?

I :heart; Q
 07/06/2022 02:14 PM

3rdworldlover

Still so witty, for an old man at least
 07/06/2022 02:42 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Wish you guys actually believed all that tripe. If you did, you would move out. Yet, here you stay.

Hey chinless, balding, failing goober tourist pigpoleon:
what will you squeal all the way home again?

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Desantis vs Newsom

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .