Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Now why would they do this?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/03/2022 11:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2022 11:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Very suspicious. Something is wrong here.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/03/2022 11:35 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Well, , , , , , then again. The COVID vaccines are not "DEADLY".

Had a good talk last Friday with my Stem Cell Transplant Doctor. I've had 3 shots of the Pfizer and he wants me to get the Moderna as a fourth, and likely another one by the end of the year. He laughed when I ask him about vaccine "deaths". My Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner was with us and she also laughed. She is the person responsible for getting Stem Cell Transplant patients in-line for ALL of their vaccinations.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 08/03/2022 at 11:47 AM by dingpatch
 08/03/2022 11:44 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Who the fuck is steve kirsch? One of the ones spreading disinformation?

Why? Maybe they are not into being one of the platforms helping to spread dis-information..

CREDENCE MATTSERS - to some

Does twitter?

Does qrump's website

carry on...

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

08/03/2022 11:45 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I thought his thread would be about the Secret Service deleting their text messages. Something definitely wrong there.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/03/2022 11:46 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Medical professionals--in the Big Pharma pocket, who makes money off of prescriptions and vaccines, also kickbacks!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/03/2022 11:49 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yeah those damn medical professionals. Can't trust them. Better listen to a trustworthy capitalist entrepreneur, those guys are ethical AF.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/03/2022 11:56 AM

dingpatch

Well, , , , , no !!

My Doctor is the Director of the Number 1 Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) Team in the Nation. The "Big Pharma" folks kneel to him. Vanderbilt is one of the Nation's leading Medical research universities.

Oh and, My Doc and another Vandy Stem Cell Doc both told me that my SCT Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner is #1, , , , , , Number One in the World !!!!!!! She is "Known" in the SCT community !!

Dora Hates You
 08/03/2022 11:58 AM

dingpatch

And, , , , , for what it is worth, , , , , Fuck Google !

But, it does seem that a few of the folks on 2nd believe just about any "anti" Bull Shit they hear or read.

Dora Hates You
 08/03/2022 01:03 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: dingpatch Well, , , , , no !! My Doctor is the Director of the Number 1 Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) Team in the Nation. The "Big Pharma" folks kneel to him. Vanderbilt is one of the Nation's leading Medical research universities. Oh and, My Doc and another Vandy Stem Cell Doc both told me that my SCT Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner is #1, , , , , , Number One in the World !!!!!!! She is "Known" in the SCT community !!
I am sure he is great at what he does. If no one can ask these types of questions, however, even the best doctors in the world cannot answer questions about the downside of these vaccines. And there are downsides.

08/03/2022 01:11 PM

scombrid

Convenience surveys with no controls on google and nextdoor? That is more than likely a deliberate ploy to get a skewed result. Surveys have to be designed and distributed to get a representative sample else they are useless. Why don't you look into public death statistics?

08/03/2022 02:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Convenience surveys with no controls on google and nextdoor? That is more than likely a deliberate ploy to get a skewed result. Surveys have to be designed and distributed to get a representative sample else they are useless. Why don't you look into public death statistics?
In situations like this this kind of survey can be useful. The VAERS also depends on people self reporting, so it is the same type of thing. It is not scientific, but it can identify situations that have slipped past the scientists.

08/03/2022 07:23 PM

surfsail

Way more upsides than downsides, but hey believe what you will - it's your body and you have the right to do what you want to it..

Go for it.. or not..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...

08/04/2022 06:47 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: surfsail Way more upsides than downsides, but hey believe what you will - it's your body and you have the right to do what you want to it.. Go for it.. or not..
Based on what I know at the moment, I tend to agree with you. But I do ask myself why "they" are deterring people from looking into this. That always makes me suspicious. And many others feel the same way. If there is nothing to hide, why try to shut down people looking into it?

08/07/2022 05:12 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo In situations like this this kind of survey can be useful. The VAERS also depends on people self reporting, so it is the same type of thing. It is not scientific, but it can identify situations that have slipped past the scientists.
In situations like what? Myocarditis as a risk of infection and vaccination is already a known thing. So at this point then the objective should be to get representative samples of the various populations (unvaccinated and infected, unvaccinated and never infected, vaccinated and never infected, vaccinated and infected, etc...) and compare the actual rates of myocarditis. Guess what? That is already being done and the finding so far is that unvaccinated and infected has the highest rate of myocarditis. So the real question then is why your people in the opening post created this survey? They wouldn't be trying to create the impression that myocarditis as a possible risk from vaccination was being ignored would they? You people would never play tobacco and big oil "merchants of doubt" style games would you?

08/07/2022 05:14 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo . But I do ask myself why "they" are deterring people from looking into this. That always makes me suspicious. And many others feel the same way. If there is nothing to hide, why try to shut down people looking into it?
Why? It is a bad faith survey with a deliberately disingenuous pre-planned outcome. The data are already available from multiple lines and if someone wants to replicate the data for themselves then an internet survey of that type is not the way to do it. It is just a tobacco lobby style disinformation game.

08/07/2022 06:39 AM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

it takes a random idiot to trust a random idiot on the internet. four word search: JAMA Article about Myocarditis and vaccines you can do this too.
 08/07/2022 07:27 AM

surfsail

Found ways to easily control the minds of lazy low information types of voters by fear etc..

Make up all these wild ass conspiracy theories - too lazy snd too feeble minded to be able to think on their own and incapable of independent thought..

The statistics, aka 'science', says that it's best for the average joe to get the vaccine.

You have 'unusual' conditions check with your 'doctor' first..

Want to 'hear' a 'specific answer ', I guess you can listen to the likes of doctor alex jones 'et al''..

Edited: 08/07/2022 at 07:33 AM by surfsail

08/08/2022 08:35 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Found ways to easily control the minds of lazy low information types of voters by fear etc..
Make up all these wild ass conspiracy theories - too lazy snd too feeble minded to be able to think on their own and incapable of independent thought..

Dumbass just summed up democrats to a t. Covid and global warming ding ding dong

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 08/09/2022 04:07 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Damn look at cold cut! Rejects science and digs the big lie and Mexico will build the wall.

08/09/2022 04:07 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey Bologna was Sandy hook real? I mean you get your "info" from infowars right?

Hey are you going to pitch into help Alex Jones pay those poor people that he maligned for years?

Edited: 08/09/2022 at 04:08 AM by Greensleeves
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .