Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: They are silent now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2022 06:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2022 12:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Is it ironic to anyone else that Opie is questioning whether the current GOP wants to ban abortion while Tpap is saying Duh, of course we do?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/08/2022 12:35 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Is it ironic to anyone else that Opie is questioning whether the current GOP wants to ban abortion while Tpap is saying Duh, of course we do?

Not ironic, since their head is so far up their own ass, they can't get the sh*t out of their own eyes

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/08/2022 01:42 PM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: Cole

...but what happens to the right to abortion when more Republicans get elected?

Most have pushed for a total ban at all levels of government, but have gone silent due to the current bad press for Republicans on the subject. Does their silence mean they have softened on the ban or are they just biding their time until they take more power?

Indiana takes a step toward anti-choice.

Indiana adopts near-total abortion ban as governor signs SB 1 into law

Indiana became the first in the nation to sign new restrictions into law - stripping away a right afforded to Hoosier women for the last 50 years over the course of a two-week special legislative session.

Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Bill 1, which prohibits abortion at any stage of gestation except in cases of rape, incest, fatal fetal anomalies or when the pregnant person's life is at risk, within an hour of its passage late Friday night.

The majority of Republicans wanted to see a stronger bill, without exceptions for rape and incest, but most ultimately settled for what they could get passed.

"Ultimately, they're looking at the opportunity for 99% of abortions in the state of Indiana to be eliminated one way or the other," she said after the vote Friday.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/08/2022 02:11 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Is it ironic to anyone else that Opie is questioning whether the current GOP wants to ban abortion while Tpap is saying Duh, of course we do?
Though it is probably an alien concept for you, we conservatives think for ourselves. Our opinions differ, therefore. Not sure why that is ironic.

I :heart; Q
 08/08/2022 02:22 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Is it ironic to anyone else that Opie is questioning whether the current GOP wants to ban abortion while Tpap is saying Duh, of course we do?
It should be but it isn't since that wing of the base hasn't seemed to notice the corporate agenda of McConnell et al. in many years of GOP playing the Christian identity game while pursuing economic and drug policies that favor only the oligarchs.

08/08/2022 03:06 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

I'll ask again....Where is the legislation calling for a total ban of abortion to support this narrative you're being manipulated by? And....don't be a Cole and cite leftwing "news". I challenge you to cite specific bills and/or specific verbiage that says "total ban" without exceptions

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/08/2022 03:08 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: Cole ...but what happens to the right to abortion when more Republicans get elected? Most have pushed for a total ban at all levels of government, but have gone silent due to the current bad press for Republicans on the subject. Does their silence mean they have softened on the ban or are they just biding their time until they take more power?
Indiana takes a step toward anti-choice. Indiana adopts near-total abortion ban as governor signs SB 1 into law Indiana became the first in the nation to sign new restrictions into law - stripping away a right afforded to Hoosier women for the last 50 years over the course of a two-week special legislative session. Gov. Eric Holcomb signed Senate Bill 1, which prohibits abortion at any stage of gestation except in cases of rape, incest, fatal fetal anomalies or when the pregnant person's life is at risk, within an hour of its passage late Friday night. The majority of Republicans wanted to see a stronger bill, without exceptions for rape and incest, but most ultimately settled for what they could get passed. "Ultimately, they're looking at the opportunity for 99% of abortions in the state of Indiana to be eliminated one way or the other," she said after the vote Friday.
A least you guys are consistent with relying on your bubble machine to form your opinion instead of taking the effort to read the actual bills.

Tell me Page....is "almost total ban" the same as "almost pregnant?"

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/08/2022 04:32 PM

Greensleeves

Is being part qotard different than being total qotard?
 08/08/2022 04:40 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Either is far better than whatever you identify as this week

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 08/08/2022 05:35 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat Either is far better than whatever you identify as this week
lol
 08/08/2022 05:42 PM

Greensleeves

Identify as American patriot you sad turds. Sang the Star Spangled Banner to applause twice this weekend. What you bitches got?
 08/08/2022 05:51 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Sang the Star Spangled Banner to applause twice this weekend. What you bitches got?
well arent you a fokkin yankee doodle dandy.... we got a theory - your struggle isreal
 08/08/2022 06:17 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Though it is probably an alien concept for you, we conservatives think for ourselves. Our opinions differ, therefore. Not sure why that is ironic.
Most have pushed for a total ban of all levels of government, but have gone silent due to the current bad press for Republicans on the subject

Regler inbred incel oinkathon goin on with the chumpfscum foreign spamaganda segment.
You're a bunch of easily herded and misled livestock in the animal farm........think for yourselves....now THAT'S funny
Just keep a widdle curly tail and the sound of squealing in yo pointy head.......you'll be juuuuust fiiiine

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/08/2022 at 06:22 PM by nukeh2o
 08/09/2022 07:28 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

I'll ask again....Where is the legislation calling for a total ban of abortion to support this narrative you're being manipulated by? And....don't be a Cole and cite leftwing "news". I challenge you to cite specific bills and/or specific verbiage that says "total ban" without exceptions

What was the point of doing away with Roe v. Wade? To ban abortions.

Seriously opie, this ain't that hard.

I was right.
 08/09/2022 08:10 AM

OBX

What was the point of doing away with Roe v. Wade? To ban abortions. Seriously opie, this ain't that hard.
I know you have to keep things as simple as possible. But you're wrong

08/09/2022 09:03 AM

Greensleeves

Y'all messing with woman's right because you want to keep 'em down. It's what Qotards do
 08/09/2022 09:05 AM

Pagerow

Opie. It does exist. Here are States where abortion is now completely illegal:

With no exceptions for rape, incest, or both.
Alabama,
Arizona,
Arkansas,
Florida,
Kentucky,
Louisiana,
Michigan,
Missouri,
Ohio,
Oklahoma,
South Dakota,
Tennessee,
Texas,
West Virginia
and Wisconsin.

There. Now I've done the homework FOR YOU, you fucking loser.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 08/09/2022 at 09:19 AM by Pagerow
 08/09/2022 09:52 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Opie. It does exist. Here are States where abortion is now completely illegal:

With no exceptions for rape, incest, or both.

Alabama,

Arizona,

Arkansas,

Florida,

Kentucky,

Louisiana,

Michigan,

Missouri,

Ohio,

Oklahoma,

South Dakota,

Tennessee,

Texas,

West Virginia

and Wisconsin.

There. Now I've done the homework FOR YOU, you fucking loser.

Well all you are is a fucking liar.....loser!

Do I need to quote the law in several of those states currently to prove you wrong?

You can start with Florida....liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/09/2022 09:55 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

What was the point of doing away with Roe v. Wade? To ban abortions.

Seriously opie, this ain't that hard.

To put the decision making as to abortions BAK into the hands of each state.

To have ELECTED officials in control of abortion....in each state.

Seriously Coleslaw. this ain't that hard.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/09/2022 at 09:55 AM by Fish Killer
 08/09/2022 10:54 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: OBX I'll ask again....Where is the legislation calling for a total ban of abortion to support this narrative you're being manipulated by? And....don't be a Cole and cite leftwing "news". I challenge you to cite specific bills and/or specific verbiage that says "total ban" without exceptions
Opie. It does exist. Here are States where abortion is now completely illegal: With no exceptions for rape, incest, or both. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin. There. Now I've done the homework FOR YOU, you fucking loser.
Wow!!! Just Wow! You post that with such confidence! Problem is....you can still get an abortion in Florida so that alone makes your post WRONG. They are NOT "COMPLETLY ILLEGAL". There are restrictions and special cases. You would know that if you did 5 minutes of your own research. Unless, you don't know the difference between "restrictions" and "completely illegal"

To the older liberals still holding on to the liberalism of the past thinking its the same as today....look at the mental capacity of Pagerow.....this is what the constitutes of your party look like. You sure you want to keep aligning yourselves with this?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : They are silent now

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .