Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: trump's house raided by FBI
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2022 04:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2022 08:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Don't worry fellas. I'm sure everyone will go easy on you when this is all said and done.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/12/2022 09:05 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Click here: then STFU

Ok, Idiot Snipper, that link is about FOIA requests, and has NOTHING to do with documents legally taken.

Go back to 3rd grade reading comprehension. Definition of comprehension for you education

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/12/2022 09:17 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Click here: then STFU

Ok, Idiot Snipper, that link is about FOIA requests, and has NOTHING to do with documents legally taken.

Go back to 3rd grade reading comprehension. Definition of comprehension for you education

To be fair, Trump hasn't been charged with anything and no one has stated what this was all about yet, so neither of us really know what the FBI is up to.

Probably just trying to stir up you guys, their useful fascists, and trying to divert attention away from Biden's shitty economy, his shitty foreign policy, and his shitty energy policy.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

08/12/2022 09:45 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

It's not the democrats.

Just you trumpers doing cultish things

Really?

Joe Biden is going to leave office and the next administration is going to send the FBI to raid his house and go through Jill Biden's underwear drawer? Is this the precedent you guys want?

You guys good with a Republican speaker of the house tearing up Joe Biden's state of the union speech next year? You guys cool with that?

After the midterms, Republicans ban The Squad from serving on any committee and ban ANY Democrats from involvement on committees looking into the wrongdoing of the Bidens? This is what you want?

You cool with a Republican standing on the steps of the Supreme Court and telling Dem leaning Justices that that they will reap what they sow and they won't know what hit them unless they rule the way the Republicans want?

You cool with Republican activists throwing things at Dem leaning Supreme Court Justices while they are at dinner with their families?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? Because this is what you are creating. You people are turning us into a F'ING banana republic. The civil libertarians have been purged from the Democrat party and now all that is left are fascists who believe the ends justify the means, which allows them to justify doing anything they want to gain or maintain power.

You may have already pushed people too far. I'll bet $100 that Trump's approval ratings are higher next Monday than they were last Monday. Who's game?

Come on, 3rdworld. Take my money. You in? I promise I'll pay up, if you do.

08/12/2022 10:59 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

News flash: the USA is already a banana republic, thanks to nearly half a century of rightwing economic policy creep.

Take a look at the stats of all indicators measuring what actually makes a nation great, such as health, education, quality of life, human rights, etc, and see where the US lies in comparison to the rest of the developed world.

I'd never seen people flags for a politician inside the US until Trump.
That was something I had only seen in Central America.

I'd also never seen a president work so hard to discredit the media, FBI, and other institutions critical to our democratic republic.

The right 3rdworlded the USA, so of course I take their public threats to go full fascist seriously.
 08/12/2022 11:15 AM

Sniper

News flash: the USA is already a banana republic, thanks to nearly half a century of rightwing economic policy creep.

Take a look at the stats of all indicators measuring what actually makes a nation great, such as health, education, quality of life, human rights, etc, and see where the US lies in comparison to the rest of the developed world.

I'd never seen people flags for a politician inside the US until Trump.

That was something I had only seen in Central America.

I'd also never seen a president work so hard to discredit the media, FBI, and other institutions critical to our democratic republic.

The right 3rdworlded the USA, so of course I take their public threats to go full fascist seriously.

How many Democrats can you name who have had their houses raided by the FBI in the past 4-5 years? I'll give you Epstein.

You've never seen a President work so hard to discredit the media? The same media that told everyone day-in and day-out that he was a Russian spy for 3 years? The same media that told everyone that Hunter Biden giving 10% to "the Big Guy" was disinformation, when they knew it was real and could impact the way 16% of Biden voters would have voted? That media? I guess he should have just smiled and giggled when they lied about him. You mean the same media who pumped out story after bullshit story using unnamed sources or hearsay? The media exposed themselves for the propaganda machines that they are. Trump didn't discredit them. They did that all by themselves. Real journalism gets you locked up or targeted for destruction by the fascist propaganda media these days. If you want to see what happens to a real f'ing journalist, look no further than Julian Assange. Our media deserves ZERO credit. Every one of them, including Fox News, are bought and paid for.

08/12/2022 11:18 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Butter Emails according to Trump's state department

Edited: 08/12/2022 at 11:22 AM by scombrid
 08/12/2022 11:34 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Oh please sniper, just slow down.
Pay attention to what is actually happening.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/12/2022 11:51 AM

3rdworldlover

What did Jervanka use for communication during their nepotistic endeavors (another banana republic 1st for the USA)?
How much have they secured in loans from their positions inside the Whitehouse?
Last time I checked, it was around $1B.

And what makes you think Epstein was a democrat?
He's as much of a democrat as Trump.
Both of those guys are predators without any concern for anything or anyone but themselves.
Makes sense the teenagers were recruited from inside mar-a-corruption

08/12/2022 12:02 PM

3rdworldlover

Another banana republic first:
President pardoned several co-conspirators that lied to obstruct an investigation into his own wrongdoings.
 08/12/2022 12:08 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Report from Wall Street Journal:
FBI recovered eleven sets of classified documents in the MAL search,

Including some marked as Top Secret and SCI: meant to be available only in special GOV facilities.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 08/12/2022 at 12:52 PM by Pagerow
 08/12/2022 12:31 PM

Sniper

Another banana republic first:

President pardoned several co-conspirators that lied to obstruct an investigation into his own wrongdoings.

The FBI knew there were no ties to Russia early on in the investigation but still kept it going for 3 years. I'm glad people obstructed a bullshit investigation and I'm glad they were pardoned.

HOW DARE YOU GET IN THE WAY OF ME TRYING TO PERSECUTE YOU UNDER FALSE PRETENSES!!!

08/12/2022 02:17 PM

3rdworldlover

Oh, because just answering the questions truthfully was beneath them.
His majesty was busy with ketchuping his well done steak.
 08/12/2022 02:52 PM

3rdworldlover

Breitbart, the far-right publication once helmed by former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon, published the names of FBI employees involved in Monday's search. Breitbart reported the FBI gave two receipts listing the seized items to Trump's attorney.

"The longer receipt was signed by FBI Special Agent [REDACTED] and the shorter receipt was signed by the name: [REDACTED] and includes [REDACTED]," Breitbart's article stated, while not redacting the names as Mediaite has done here. "It is unclear who that person is, and the handwriting is not the clearest."
 08/15/2022 09:59 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

laughing at trump
 08/16/2022 05:41 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"The FBI knew there were no ties to Russia early on in the investigation but still kept it going for 3 years"

No those meetings never happened.
LOL

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/16/2022 06:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: WG

"The FBI knew there were no ties to Russia early on in the investigation but still kept it going for 3 years"

No those meetings never happened.

LOL

And no one lied about them.

I was right.

johnnyboy

"Process crimes?" Trump had this stuff since he refused to hand over power and fled the white house before Biden's inauguration. He and his lawyers were given EVERY a chance to give this stuff back quietly and he chose to tell them F off and presumed no one would hold him accountable. He and his lawyers certified to federal law enforcement that they had turned over everything. They lied. They didn't turn over TSC stuff that had been in a room where staff stored things. This is the same Maralago that anyone can get into with 100k and no sense. This "process crime" cannot be minimized by complaining that it somehow wreaks of entrapment. It does not. Trump did this to himself and you still want to whataboutism yourself into rationalization that works as an aggressor and a victim. Nope. Your king is morally wounded. It was self inflicted.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Sniper

Russiagate kept stupid people around the country chasing their tails and frothing at the mouth for years.

This is Russiagate 4.0. It is the next season of the dumbass soap opera that is gobbled up by dumbass people.

08/16/2022 06:14 AM

Cole

Russiagate kept stupid people around the country chasing their tails and frothing at the mouth for years.

This is Russiagate 4.0. It is the next season of the dumbass soap opera that is gobbled up by dumbass people.

You sound like an idiot. The Mueller Report is free on Audible. Do yourself a favor and listen to it.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : trump's house raided by FBI

<< 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .