Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Let's do it.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/09/2022 06:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/09/2022 06:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

We shouldn't work with criminals.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/09/2022 06:29 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Law and order? They want law and order for almost everyone.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/09/2022 06:29 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: tpapablo We shouldn't work with criminals.
Love it. Looks like Florida is going to be ground zero for the revolt. Wonder if the resident libtards will be caught off guard deciding which bathroom they should use when the shit finally hits the fan...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/09/2022 06:42 AM

Greensleeves

Revolt? Oh crap what are you pale stale crackers up to? Your insurrection was a clown show.
 08/09/2022 06:43 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Where was all this same outrage when trump had his rallies chanting "lock her up?" Are you against it in theory or is it just a practical attack on opponents?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/09/2022 06:52 AM

tpapablo

People chanting at rallies is a far cry from siccing law enforcement on someone. When Trump was elected, I unequivocally stated that he should take no action against Hillary. He followed my advice. Say, didn't dems impeach Trump for supposedly trying to get Ukraine to investigate his opponent?

08/09/2022 08:05 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo People chanting at rallies is a far cry from siccing law enforcement on someone. When Trump was elected, I unequivocally stated that he should take no action against Hillary. He followed my advice. Say, didn't dems impeach Trump for supposedly trying to get Ukraine to investigate his opponent?
Exactly. But remember they're inflicted with libtardism and incapable of understanding this, much less the historical precedent set when government agencies are used to target political adversaries.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/09/2022 08:26 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Knowing the likelihood of retaliation the FBI sought the warrant anyway and a judge signed it. Let that sink in. Oh, and keep wishing for the shtf bugaloo. You never know who will play and who is targeting who. Should be fun.

08/09/2022 08:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Knowing the likelihood of retaliation the FBI sought the warrant anyway and a judge signed it. Let that sink in. Oh, and keep wishing for the shtf bugaloo. You never know who will play and who is targeting who. Should be fun.
A judge signed fruadulent FISA warrants as well. Let that sink in.

08/09/2022 08:50 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Knowing the likelihood of retaliation the FBI sought the warrant anyway and a judge signed it. Let that sink in. Oh, and keep wishing for the shtf bugaloo. You never know who will play and who is targeting who. Should be fun.
A liberal Supreme Court Justice thinks they should rule off public opinion and not the law. Let that sink in.....

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .