Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It's not easy being a maga pug.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/12/2022 07:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2022 07:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They can't get dates anymore

KEY POINTS

Dating opportunities for heterosexual men are diminishing as relationship standards rise.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/12/2022 08:08 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No it isn't. I suspect that it is easier being a prog, bumbing around fat, dumb and happy. Thinking that Dementia Joe is the best leader in the history of the earth, that inflation doesn't exist, the economy is great, and Trump is colluding with Russia. But for society to survive, some of us must face reality and do something about it. Is that the easier path? Nope.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2022 08:33 AM

RustyTruck

Well I suspect you're missing out on all the fun.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

08/12/2022 08:45 AM

tpapablo

Not really. Your idea of fun doesn't resonate with me. Things like eating human flesh, whacking off your genitals, living under a bed due to a hoax, sodomy, being stupid and the like, just are not my idea of fun.

08/12/2022 09:04 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

There was nothing noted about political affiliation.
I'll say social skills have definitely diminished the last couple generations thanks to social media.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 08/12/2022 10:04 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Not really. Your idea of fun doesn't resonate with me. Things like eating human flesh, whacking off your genitals, living under a bed due to a hoax, sodomy, being stupid and the like, just are not my idea of fun.

Well let's see...

Things like eating human flesh
Have not tried but I have a policy never to refuse food offered to me by a host, so there's a chance.

whacking off your genitals
Let's face it, I think everyone here has whacked off their genitals a few times. Especially the lonely guys.

living under a bed due to a hoax
No room under my bed, that for the guns my wife doesn't know I bought.

sodomy
Hey, twenty bucks is twenty bucks.

being stupid and the like
Sounds like you've met my first wife.

08/12/2022 11:41 AM

tpapablo

To each their own. My idea of a good time is sitting on my back porch, drinking a Weihenstephaner, Dunkel Hefeweissbier, and playing fetch with my dog. I do that often enough.

08/12/2022 12:04 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck They can't get dates anymore KEY POINTS Dating opportunities for heterosexual men are diminishing as relationship standards rise.
Must be in a dark place for you to "stumble" upon that article, Rusty.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/12/2022 12:05 PM

RustyTruck

To each their own. My idea of a good time is sitting on my back porch, drinking a Weihenstephaner, Dunkel Hefeweissbier, and playing fetch with my dog. I do that often enough.

Well I'm relieved to see your taste in beer is superior to your political judgement.

08/12/2022 12:19 PM

3rdworldlover

I hear angry rants about wokeism, immigrants, gas prices, and Hillary's emails really gets the ladies hot.

But I know from experience, there's no shortage of bored "christian" ladies, on the prowl while their husbands sit in front of the TV enthralled by Tucker and Hannity.

08/12/2022 12:32 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo To each their own. My idea of a good time is sitting on my back porch, drinking a Weihenstephaner, Dunkel Hefeweissbier, and playing fetch with my dog. I do that often enough.
Well I'm relieved to see your taste in beer is superior to your political judgement.
Yeah, I am pretty squared away on my beer selections. That, to my way of thinking, is a more important trait than wisdom in politics. Certainly more conducive to general happiness.

08/12/2022 12:40 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Yeah, I am pretty squared away on my beer selections. That, to my way of thinking, is a more important trait than wisdom in politics. Certainly more conducive to general happiness.

On that point I wholeheartedly agree.

08/12/2022 12:41 PM

tpapablo

Damn, now I want a beer. Well, just 2 1/2 hours away.

08/12/2022 12:54 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

It's 5 o'clock, somewhere
 08/12/2022 01:22 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

I hear angry rants about wokeism, immigrants, gas prices, and Hillary's emails really gets the ladies hot.

But I know from experience, there's no shortage of bored "christian" ladies, on the prowl while their husbands sit in front of the TV enthralled by Tucker and Hannity.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm sure obsessive compulsiveness over trump and hormone therapy really gets them panties a dropping. You can keep the libtard version of it, she, they, whatchamacallit.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 08/12/2022 at 01:24 PM by Lunchmeat
 08/12/2022 02:01 PM

tpapablo

And away I go.

08/12/2022 03:07 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"eating human flesh, whacking off your genitals, living under a bed due to a hoax, sodomy, being stupid and the like, just are my idea of fun. "
riiiiight....of course they are raton pigolito
nope, not qreepy,......not a bit
Other things her oinkiness seems to enjoy: consorting with his "livestock", on his "ranch", most of which has died off due to utter ineptitude
Enjoying the qompany of a harem/quiver of anatomically inflate-o-dates/surf mats
Pretending the daily spew of foreign supplied agitprop spamaganda is somehow his own ideas.
Pretending to be emperor napoleon of mims
Mopping up messes in walmart......cleanup on aisle 6!
Oinking about his yuuuge goobtube following for his raft shreddin prowess
Or that his useless drivel somehow represents the conservative voters of Florida
And that's just for starters.....what did the widdle piggy squeal all the way back home to jojahstan again?

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/12/2022 at 03:11 PM by nukeh2o
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .