Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden Praises Coast Guard Hero, but What He's Going to Do to Him Is Despicable
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/02/2022 03:09 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/02/2022 03:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden Praises Coast Guard Hero, but What He's Going to Do to Him Is Despicable
By Nick Arama | 4:00 PM on October 02, 2022

A story about the response to Hurricane Ian shows the utter insanity of Joe Biden's policies when it comes to the COVID vaccine.

There have been a lot of heroic actions by first responders in the effort to help people affected by the hurricane.

Joe Biden recognized the heroic actions of one of the responders in a press release - a Coast Guard rescue swimmer, Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch.

Loesch was working alongside Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hooper in his rescue.

The statement thanked the pair 'for the heroic work that they and their Coast Guard colleagues have performed during search and rescue operations in response to Hurricane Ian.'

The release continued: 'The President thanked them for saving lives and asked for a report on the work that continues to rescue Floridians.'

'He also asked if they needed any additional support that he can provide to accelerate successful rescues; they indicated they have gotten what they need to execute their vital mission,' the statement concluded.

Biden even spoke to him on the phone and thanked him. Here was that call.

Yet Loesch - who Biden just praised for saving lives - is about to get tossed out on his ear because he's one of more than 2,000 members of the Coast Guard that Biden is going to kick out of the military for being unvaccinated. Some "support" from Joe Biden; he's about to stop him from doing what Loesch can do to save Americans.

Loesch said he was about to be booted, and he made a great point after the call with Biden, "If I had asked any of the people I saved yesterday if they wanted to come with me even though I am unvaccinated, every single one of them would have said "yes."

Loesch is claiming a religious exemption, which hasn't been granted.

In [sic] his phone call with Biden, Loesch said that he did not feel it was appropriate to bring up his impending dismissal.

He said: 'It just sucks that he thanked me yet the vaccine mandate is what's kicking me out.'

Loesch added: 'I just love my job and I'm really good at it. It sucks. I feel like this is the job that I was born to do.' [....]

During the rescue, Loesch saved a disabled woman and her husband from a bedroom in their home that they had become trapped in. The rescue swimmer was forced to kick in a wall in order to get to the couple.

From there, Loesch said that he strapped the woman and her wheelchair to his body and hoisted her to a waiting helicopter. In addition, he saved the lives of several pets in the area.

How classy is this guy? His career is on the line, but he was still thinking it wasn't appropriate to bring it up when the focus should be on the hurricane. What he did in the process of the rescue of the woman and her wheelchair was phenomenal. But that's the kind of guy that Biden is showing the door. This, despite Biden himself claiming that the "pandemic is over." If the pandemic is over, then why is he going through with his vaccine order, which was already wrong? He doesn't care about the harm he does - not only to those members of the military, but our country - when we lose people like this.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/03/2022 06:45 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Along with the 12,000 servicemen in jeopardy from the blunder/hyena vax mandate!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/03/2022 07:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

November is almost here. We shall get our revenge then.

I :heart; Q
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .