Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fake problems...
Topic Summary: Illegal solutions.
Created On: 10/03/2022 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/03/2022 08:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://thehill.com/opinion/civ...d-state-legislatures/

>>...And so it goes. Red state legislators enrage their supporters by raising fake culture war issues and then by making a big show of "fixing" them. The remedy is usually hastily-conjured, ambiguously-worded legislative measures that often exceed constitutional limitations. Targeted groups - public employees, doctors, whoever - are intimidated into inaction for fear of prosecution or the cost and expense of litigation. These irresponsible legislators will continue getting away with this unconscionable grift unless the public rises up at the ballot box. The ball is in the voters' court.<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/03/2022 09:26 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Fake issues? I don't know, I am seeing videos of trannies prancing around amidst children. I am also seeing school planning materials incorporating CRT. Think I will believe my own eyes on this one. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I will not be alone in that. Note to the POS - if you don't want the voters giving you the heave ho, stop doing stupid, destructive things that the voters hate.

I :heart; Q
 10/03/2022 10:35 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Fake issues? I don't know, I am seeing videos of trannies prancing around amidst children. I hate when I can't reach the lube when it comes on unexpectantly

I bet.
 10/03/2022 10:39 AM

johnnyboy

Its where your seeing those videos thats concerning. Its like using a drive by shooting in Chicago to complain about cars in Florida.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/03/2022 10:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Its where your seeing those videos thats concerning. Its like using a drive by shooting in Chicago to complain about cars in Florida.
Hell of message for a campaign: "People, don't believe what you are seeing." It doesn't help that the POS has lied about everything. I predict that message will fail.

10/03/2022 12:11 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Fake issues? I don't know, I am seeing videos of trannies prancing around amidst children.

You went to Disney?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/03/2022 12:11 PM

Bald Brother

You have seen plans for CRT? Where? Provide the original source, please. And then tell me it's in your community.

Bald Brother

"Surfing is prayer of a high order, the sea a beautiful church, the wave a silent sermon"
Tom Blake
 10/03/2022 12:29 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Bald Brother

You have seen plans for CRT? Where? Provide the original source, please. And then tell me it's in your community.

Fortunately DeSantis ended that in this state.

Thanks DeSantis!

http://www.breitbart.com/polit...on-not-indoctrination/

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/03/2022 at 12:31 PM by Fish Killer
 10/03/2022 02:10 PM

johnnyboy

This bluff is called.

10/03/2022 02:54 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Like tuition forgiveness for elites, inflation reduction act--among others!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/03/2022 04:04 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bald Brother You have seen plans for CRT? Where? Provide the original source, please. And then tell me it's in your community.
By all evidence you can use the internet. So, look it up yourself. We don't give a damn if you want to go through life ignorant. And we're certainly not here to do your bidding. That would only encourage more intellectual laziness on your part. Jeez.

10/04/2022 08:14 PM

johnnyboy

As long as you prove his point for him, he can make a point. If you find evidence to the contrary, he just makes an argument.

10/05/2022 05:03 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: Bald Brother

By all evidence you can use the internet. So, look it up yourself. We don't give a damn if you want to go through life ignorant. And we're certainly not here to do your bidding. That would only encourage more intellectual laziness on your part. Jeez.

You seem to be good a finding "prancing trannies" videos.

I suppose you can find anything on the internet if you look hard enough.

10/05/2022 05:40 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Fake issues? I don't know, I am seeing videos of trannies prancing around amidst children.

You went to Disney?

Somebody's here for tpoop...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 10/05/2022 at 05:40 AM by Pagerow

Hansen-pablo.jpg
Hansen-pablo.jpg  (85 KB)
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .