Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Couldn't happen to a more deserving group.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/22/2022 11:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/22/2022 11:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Get the shot, progs.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 11/23/2022 07:09 AM

tpapablo

Excess deaths. Pruning the progs. Good thing that progs are blind followers of stupidity.

Edited: 11/23/2022 at 07:11 AM by tpapablo
 11/23/2022 07:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Joseph Mercola - lol

Epoch Times - lol

I was right.
 11/23/2022 07:21 AM

Cole

You antivaxxers do understand that Covid is a huge source of Covid spike proteins, right? And that these spike proteins aren't relegated to an injection site?

No, of course you don't.

I was right.
 11/23/2022 07:22 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"In this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades,1 discusses her paper,2 "Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs," published in the June 2022 issue of Food and Chemical Toxicology.

The paper was co-written with Drs. Peter McCullough, Greg Nigh and Anthony Kyriakopoulos. In May 2021, Nigh and Seneff published a paper3 detailing the differences between the spike protein and the COVID jab spike protein."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/23/2022 08:17 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole You antivaxxers do understand that Covid is a huge source of Covid spike proteins, right? And that these spike proteins aren't relegated to an injection site? .
oh so now you're doctor CoalOZcopy
 11/23/2022 10:44 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

You antivaxxers do understand that Covid is a huge source of Covid spike proteins, right? And that these spike proteins aren't relegated to an injection site?

No, of course you don't.

James,

You do understand that:

-G4s are genome-wide targets of transcriptional regulation. The "G" stands for guanine. G4 is DNA sequence of four guanines, which plays an important role in diseases such as cancers and neurological disorders. The COVID jab spike protein produces far more G-quadruplexes (G4) than the virus. The G4 causes prion protein to misfold, which can result in prion diseases such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and Alzheimer's.

-Two specific microRNA have been found in people who got the jab, and these microRNA's interfere with Type 1 interferon response, which is a key part of your immune system. When Type 1 interferon is suppressed, you become more prone to infection and chronic disease.

...and

-The COVID jab produces high levels of immunoglobulin (IgG) antibodies, which are associated with autoimmune disease. It does not produce mucosal antibodies
Antibodies against the spike protein may be responsible for cases in which patients developed highly aggressive prion disease after their second jab.

Right?

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/23/2022 12:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole You antivaxxers do understand that Covid is a huge source of Covid spike proteins, right? And that these spike proteins aren't relegated to an injection site? No, of course you don't.
The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid, as you know from personal experience. So, by getting the vaccine and the disease, you are just adding to the total load. You are lucky you have a non-prog on here who can reason.

11/23/2022 01:08 PM

tpapablo

The vaccinated now comprise 58% of covid deaths. But a vaccination will save you from severe consequences, right? Nope. You guys were wrong on everything about this disease.

11/23/2022 02:04 PM

Fish Killer

No, of course you don't.

FUCK YOU JAMES!

Major News on Vaccinated COVID Deaths, but the White House Decides to Lie Anyway
By Bonchie | 3:15 PM on November 23, 2022

For years, the COVID-19 vaccines have been pushed as a magic elixir, so potent and effective that they warranted being forced onto the population by way of government mandates. Even after it became clear that the vaccines didn't stop the spread of the coronavirus, thus eliminating their communal benefit, the White House and some Democrat-led states marched on, stubbornly promoting them and other nonsensical policies like vaccine passports.

Unfortunately, things have not gotten better with time. Dr. Anthony Fauci delivered his supposed final press conference on Tuesday, and White House COVID Czar Ashish Jha opened things up with this ridiculously false claim.

It never ceases to amaze me how comfortable the government's medical establishment (which is then parroted by politicians) is with just outright lying to the American people. The idea that all COVID-19 deaths can be prevented if everyone got a "booster" is so devoid of science as to mimic parody. There is not an ounce of data to back up that absolute.

And while the wisdom of natural immunity may have been worth arguing over in the past given that an initial contraction of COVID-19 presented risks, now that essentially the entire country has caught the virus at some point or another due to Omicron, things simply are as they are. Continuing to push the vaccines as an unfailing, singular remedy is an insane level of gaslighting. At the same press conference, Fauci himself baselessly asserted that if the country has an issue with COVID-19 deaths during the coming winter, it would be because of the unvaccinated.

What makes their statements all the worse, though, is that it is being reported that more vaccinated people have died of the coronavirus than unvaccinated people over the prior few months.

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.

Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

It's a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating.

"We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Cox told The Health 202.

Naturally, instead of admitting that they overstepped, the White House's grand plan to combat the trend of vaccinated people dying is to, you guessed it, promote more boosters. Just get boosted again and again and again, they say, and you'll be completely immune from the virus. To reiterate, that's Jha's words, not mine. Never mind that the fact that so many vaxxed and boosted people have already died completely disproves Jha's assertion that the vaccines represent a perfect solution to COVID-19 deaths.

It would have been so simple to present the vaccines as a worthy preventative measure, highly recommended for specific, high-risk demographics. That would have preserved trust in our institutions instead of seeing that trust burned to the ground with false information meant to manipulate the public.

Instead, Fauci and his cohorts chose to tell the nation that infants needed the vaccines despite them being at no statistical risk. They ignored natural immunity for years without even a hint of humility once they were proven wrong. They have also continued to gloss over the fact that age and pre-existing conditions continue to drive COVID-19 deaths, vaccinated or not, in an effort to get multiple jabs into every arm, regardless of risk factors.

Moving back to the big picture, has anyone bothered to stop and ask why those who are boosted are dying at higher rates than those who only got the primary regime? It is simply about high-risk demographics having a higher propensity to be boosted in the first place? I'm sure that's part of it, but it should also be asked whether these continued boosting regimes are actually diminishing immunity in the long run. To actually study that, though, would violate the religious tenants of COVID-19, and we can't have that.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/23/2022 03:12 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Is this from JAMA or something credible? Nahhh... Wishful thinking..

epoch times, reactionary et al - tpap's BS links - as usual..

Didn't get beyond the source's name - as usual

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

11/23/2022 06:54 PM

tpapablo

JAMA? Doesnt have a good track record as of late. Making eunuchs to make money. Not very virtuous.

11/23/2022 07:29 PM

johnnyboy

You do realize the margin for loss of the midterms probably correlates perfectly with the number of dead antivaxers?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/23/2022 07:49 PM

surfsail

Like Epoch times et al have ever been a bastion of anything credible .. tpap you are a joke with your bs cut and paste posts..

Do some proper research and post using credible sources and maybe someone will take you seriously..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...

11/23/2022 09:07 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

No, of course you don't.

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid, as you know from personal experience. So, by getting the vaccine and the disease, you are just adding to the total load. You are lucky you have a non-prog on here who can reason.

I had a mild version and it was over in a few days. That can be attributed to the vaccine.

I was right.
 11/23/2022 09:57 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Oh darn

I thought this was going to be a thread about a mass shooting at a CPAC convention

When America was "great"
 11/24/2022 04:47 AM

surfsail

Not saying I'm not going to get it eventually - headed to another spreader event today, but si far so good - and I do have 'comorbidities', but so far so good...

Didn't have any side effects from the vacc except for a sore arm.. Wifey got aslightly sick for a few days, but no fever or shit like that. She did catch cove but really wasn't bad - way way less effects, and also got over way quicker that her unvacc'd daughter & son in law that she got it from..

But hey, go ahead and go bareback - feels better I guess..

"Fortune favors the brave" - right?

11/24/2022 06:10 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: surfsail

Not saying I'm not going to get it eventually - headed to another spreader event today, but si far so good - and I do have 'comorbidities', but so far so good...

Didn't have any side effects from the vacc except for a sore arm.. Wifey got aslightly sick for a few days, but no fever or shit like that. She did catch cove but really wasn't bad - way way less effects, and also got over way quicker that her unvacc'd daughter & son in law that she got it from..

But hey, go ahead and go bareback - feels better I guess..

"Fortune favors the brave" - right?

Everybody is different and will react to Covid differently.

For you to claim that the vaccine made you OR your wife's Covid experience any less nasty just goes to show you that you are stupid as fuck.

Go get your 22nd jab....FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/24/2022 01:28 PM

Cole

I wore a mask while being vaxxed and didn't get sick.

1) Masks work.

2) The vaccine doesn't affect the immune system.

Which is it?

I was right.

Edited: 11/24/2022 at 01:29 PM by Cole
 11/25/2022 10:05 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Still haven't had covid, and neither has Rusty. We both are vaxxed.

In the meantime, Mr. Anti-Vax of NSR- Gary the Lyin Fish - has had Covid at least 3 times, going on his 5 timers club card this winter into '23.

He's got what you call XXXLong Covid.

As comorbid as he is, I doubt his ticker is going to take much more abuse.

But hey at least he owned the libs!

(until he didn't, and I got his username to post AOC and Pelosi videos on NSR with)

(oh, and long articles about Electric Trucks and green energy)

When America was "great"
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .