Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hershel
Topic Summary: Hershel Walker spreads his seeds...
Created On: 11/25/2022 07:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/25/2022 07:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

another woman has com forward with abortion receipt.

this brainless wonder is so Pro Life!

killerman...
 11/25/2022 04:51 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Herschel Walkout LOL

-------------------------
 11/26/2022 12:39 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

hershallflopshell struggle thread bump
 11/27/2022 08:44 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Stud Farms, Sex Puppies And Tax Breaks: Herschel Walker's Senate Campaign Can't Get Any Wilder

[Jane] Doe also provided what she says is further evidence of her six-year extramarital affair with Walker, including a journal entry, letters, and two pieces of audio - a recorded phone call in which both said they loved each other, and an answering machine tape where a man Allred identified as Walker says, "Ah you, this is your stud farm calling, you big sex puppy, you."

Early on in his campaign there was the issue of whether or not he'd actually be able to represent Georgia because, well, he lived in Texas. The question is has Walker actually changed his residency yet? Campaign finance filings show that he has at least one house in Georgia, but a new report from CNN shows Walker still claiming a tax exemption in Texas that's only supposed to apply to a primary residence. Walker, CNN reports, took the exemption [in Texas] last year and this year, despite registering to vote in Atlanta in 2021.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/28/2022 07:14 AM

fishkller

"took the exemption [in Texas] last year and this year, despite registering to vote in Atlanta in 2021."

DOH

Do they make special exceptions for Sex Puppies?

Edited: 11/28/2022 at 07:15 AM by fishkller
 11/28/2022 07:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tax exemption is Texas, but he is a resident in Georgia?

Wow, he really is a Republican.

I was right.
 11/28/2022 08:04 AM

fishkller

All the secret abortions coulda told u that lol

11/28/2022 08:11 AM

StirfryMcflurry

^ duhhh looks like you forgot.... how stupid coal is
 11/29/2022 12:02 PM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: Cole

Tax exemption is Texas, but he is a resident in Georgia?
Wow, he really is a Republican.

financial records show that while he claims to have had a property in Georgia for many years, it is in fact owned solely by his wife, collected rental income from it for nearly two decades, indicating that Mr Walker has indeed spent many years living not in Georgia but in Texas - where he has claimed a home as his primary residence for tax purposes.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 11/29/2022 at 12:04 PM by Pagerow
 11/30/2022 05:43 AM

Pagerow

Complaint against Herschal has been filed

Complaint accuses Herschel Walker of committing voter fraud over Texas tax credit

A complaint filed Sunday with the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and the state attorney general is calling for an investigation into whether Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker committed a felony by voting in Georgia elections while claiming a homestead exemption for a home he owns in Texas.

The complaint, written by Georgia resident Ann Gregory Roberts, states that "it appears that Walker was not a resident of Georgia for voting purposes when he registered to vote and voted. Any person who votes, or registers to vote, knowing that he or she is not eligible to do so is guilty of a felony."

The latest charge against him alleges that he is set to receive a $1,500 tax credit for 2022 on a Texas home that is listed as his primary residence.

"Herschel Walker registered to vote in Georgia in 2021 and voted in the 2022 primary and general elections despite simultaneously claiming a homestead tax exemption in Tarrant County, Texas," the complaint reads. "To be eligible for a homestead exemption in Texas, a property must be owned and occupied as the owner's principal residence."

Georgia law requires a voter with a homestead tax exemption to claim the address where the homeowner is receiving the exemption for voting purposes.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/30/2022 06:39 AM

Cole

Once again: You can't make this shit up.

I was right.
 11/30/2022 07:00 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yes you can and in fact you do...regularly.

So does your media...and your parroting your media.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/30/2022 08:40 AM

johnnyboy

In fairness to Herschel, he's really stupid. It's very likely the people who financed his run didn't explain EVERYTHING to him in simple enough language for his comprehension.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2022 08:46 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: johnnyboy In fairness to Herschel, he's really stupid. It's very likely the people who financed his run didn't explain EVERYTHING to him in simple enough language for his comprehension.
figured that out all by yerself capn obvious or did you get help
 11/30/2022 09:03 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I did not "vet" this but, I read an article that stated that Herschal owns a house/property in Texas that he claims on his taxes as his "home". The place in Georgia that he says is his address is owned by his sister/wife(?) and is a rental property that is currently occupied but, not by her or him ?!?!

Dora Hates You
 11/30/2022 09:23 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

I did not "vet" this but, I read an article that stated that Herschal owns a house/property in Texas that he claims on his taxes as his "home". The place in Georgia that he says is his address is owned by his sister/wife(?) and is a rental property that is currently occupied but, not by her or him ?!?!

That's the story in the normal media.

If true, it sounds like he committed voter fraud. Of course that isn't considered a crime really unless you're likely to vote Democratic.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/30/2022 09:26 AM

johnnyboy

There is a huge interest voter fraud by the GOP in Georgia. This could be a problem for him.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2022 10:13 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

In fairness to Herschel, he's really stupid. It's very likely the people who financed his run didn't explain EVERYTHING to him in simple enough language for his comprehension.

I agree. He said in a rally that, "I live in Texas," butt I'm not sure how much you can believe from this guy...

'I live in Texas': Herschel Walker speech

...in January, while discussing immigration policy in a speech to Republicans at the University of Georgia, Walker said: "I live in Texas ... I went down to the border off and on sometimes."

"As I was sitting in my home in Texas, I was sitting in my home in Texas, and I was seeing what was going on in this country.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/30/2022 10:24 AM

StirfryMcflurry

sounds about right . at least 3 of y'all magat wingo trolls think I live in or near bithlo
 11/30/2022 10:48 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Somewhere in the ADA, Herschal must be covered for various, natural, "disabilities".

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .