Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Don't Fauci my Florida.
Topic Summary: Fauci retires.
Created On: 11/29/2022 05:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/29/2022 01:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You're more scared of the vax than I am of the disease
Most likely. Why would anyone not over the age of 80 and loaded with co-morbidities be in the least bit worried about the disease? You'd have to be an utter fool.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 11/29/2022 02:49 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Dr. Fauci's efforts throughout his career have saved millions of lives.....period.
Piggy and the magatard chumpscum swine anti vaxxers are merely following their fat orange messiah's directives, to shift blame from his utterly clueless response to the pandemic.
Concocting all these insane fantasy "explanations" instead of recognizing that his failure to listen to the best infectious and transmissible disease experts on the planet led directly to over a hundred thousand needless american deaths.
The "demon sperm" and "alien dna" nigerian witch doktari/ voodoo priestess for example.
But huff some mo' horse dewormer with a glass of aquarium cleaner, napoleon.....i'm sure it will go well for you
duuhhhh

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 11/29/2022 at 02:54 PM by nukeh2o
 11/29/2022 03:31 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You're more scared of the vax than I am of the disease

Most likely. Why would anyone not over the age of 80 and loaded with co-morbidities be in the least bit worried about the disease? You'd have to be an utter fool.

A lot of people took that position, and then found out they drew a bad card.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/29/2022 05:02 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dead wrong as it turned out. All that advice from Fauci they couldn't take.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/29/2022 08:13 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Dead wrong as it turned out. All that advice from Fauci they couldn't take.

No...it was all the bald faced lies and mandates on fake information that we couldn't take,

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/30/2022 07:19 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

The vaccine is a good thing.

http://www.scientificamerican....d-unvaccinated-people/

I was right.
 11/30/2022 07:49 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: Cole The vaccine is a good thing. http://www.scientificamerican....d-unvaccinated-people/
First Line of your article....

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated even though vaccinated people now make up a significant proportion of deaths

1st it was.....take the vaccine and you won't get sick/spread the disease

Then it was, take the vaccine to lesson the symptoms. Or, in other terms, take the vaccine and you won't die

Now its coming out that even though you're vaccinated....you can/will still die. AND all of a sudden SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) is rampart in the medical community.

Increase in SADS

I honestly can't imagine being so brainwashed with hatred towards a political party....that you overlook the utter incompetence of your own, the obvious bias in "reporting" news.....and continue to be so willfully ignorant. Its almost like you're such a weak man , your ego would rather you be right.....then learn the truth. Which, lets face it, most men that make up the libtard army are nothing more than pearl clutching hypocrites void of any critical thought. Pathetic sheep that only bring insults to the table and run when challenged to rebuke arguments with objectively formed opinions. Its no wonder why you guys make such useful idiots for the establishment. The very establishment that continues to fck you while you worship them.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

11/30/2022 07:50 AM

johnnyboy

But convincing the MAGAts that a vaccine infringed upon their freedoms drew a cultural war line in the sand they could divide and conquer with. It was a cynical decision that used the deaths as the price they were willing to pay to keep power. It was very effective with MAGAts. Some even used their dying breath to beg that no one be told they died of Covid so the liberals and freedom haters wouldn't get the satisfaction of being right. That's what I mean when I say dead wrong.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2022 08:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy But convincing the MAGAts that a vaccine infringed upon their freedoms drew a cultural war line in the sand they could divide and conquer with. It was a cynical decision that used the deaths as the price they were willing to pay to keep power. It was very effective with MAGAts. Some even used their dying breath to beg that no one be told they died of Covid so the liberals and freedom haters wouldn't get the satisfaction of being right. That's what I mean when I say dead wrong.
Y'all are free to give up your freedoms. We chose to fight for ours. If you are content to be slaves to the gov't, I am sure we can accomodate you.

11/30/2022 08:38 AM

johnnyboy

You were never free from immunizations as a child. They were a mandated effort and because of them we don't deadly outbreaks of diseases you would have gotten otherwise. Perhaps if you were free to not get a polio vaccine and you got polio and walked around with a giant club foot for the remainder of your life you would reconsider hating your government or their efforts to protect its citizens. I like this idea because the Covid casualties died, they didn't have to live with the cost of their stupidity and visibly remind others. How do you feel about that freedom hating Jonas Salk?

11/30/2022 10:57 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You were never free from immunizations as a child. They were a mandated effort and because of them we don't deadly outbreaks of diseases you would have gotten otherwise. Perhaps if you were free to not get a polio vaccine and you got polio and walked around with a giant club foot for the remainder of your life you would reconsider hating your government or their efforts to protect its citizens. I like this idea because the Covid casualties died, they didn't have to live with the cost of their stupidity and visibly remind others. How do you feel about that freedom hating Jonas Salk?

Here we go again.....although you're correct being forced to immunize at birth helped prevent the diseases being vaccinated against, your example fails the relevancy test because:

1. We the individual had no choice at that time (our parents did, though)
2. Those vaccines worked......this one doesn't.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

11/30/2022 01:31 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: OBX

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated

Someone doesn't see the conflict in their own statements

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/30/2022 02:31 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: OBX 2. Those vaccines worked......this one doesn't.
Originally posted by: OBX First Line of your article.... The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated
This vaccine does not prevent one from catching it, spreading it, or dying from it. No, it really doesn't work. As far as vaccinated dying at a lower rate, I haven't seen anything definitive demonstrating that. You have to take into account the people that die from the vaccine itself in that calculation. And that is happening.

11/30/2022 02:47 PM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: Pagerow

The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated

7x higher for the unvaccinated vs. those with just the initial vaccine
About double that compared to those with a booster
For people under 50
The risk for unvaccinated increases with age

11/30/2022 03:02 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

99 percent survival rate is pretty shitty. Compare that one percent case fatality rate to dreaded diseases like Polio.

11/30/2022 03:04 PM

scombrid

Why are they so bad at understanding rates?

11/30/2022 03:07 PM

scombrid

The polio and measles vaccines kill people. Just at way lower rates than the diseases. Same with tetanus and on and on.

11/30/2022 03:17 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX The death rate among unvaccinated people is still far higher than that among the vaccinated even though vaccinated people now make up a significant proportion of deaths
You skip right over the rate part. You know you can still die from measles even if you are vaccinated? Rates matter.
sudden SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) is rampart in the medical community.
Rampant eh? Increase in SADS Wow, first hits are all crackpot anti-vaxxers. That is your "medical community"?
I honestly can't imagine being so brainwashed with hatred towards a political party....that you overlook the utter incompetence of your own,
You demonstrate it for everybody every time you post.
your ego would ather you be right.....then learn the truth.
So the truth you are offering isn't right? Interesting.
Which, lets face it, most men that make up the libtard army are nothing more than pearl clutching hypocrites void of any critical thought. Pathetic sheep that only bring insults to the table and run when challenged to rebuke arguments with objectively formed opinions. Its no wonder why you guys make such useful idiots for the establishment. The very establishment that continues to fck you while you worship them.
Vitriolic spittle complains of other people bringing insults. Not ironic. Nope. Where's the objective facts when the first several hits on the evidence link are from blatant pseudoscience websites? Sunfellow notes? Vaccineimpact.com? covidblog? hopegirlblog? Really?

Edited: 11/30/2022 at 03:25 PM by scombrid
 11/30/2022 03:22 PM

tom

Do you ever wonder if tpap is just playing dumb to see how far he can drag obx/snipe/fish down the hole?

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/30/2022 03:45 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...don't you wish.

I've actually contemplated taking tpap fishing.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Don't Fauci my Florida.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .