Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Don't Fauci my Florida.
Topic Summary: Fauci retires.
Created On: 11/29/2022 05:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2022 06:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Slow down there Tpap. This is science so its new and different to you. You probably don't like it because it doesn't let you believe whatever you want and you can't start with the conclusion first, but you need to understand this. The sample group, the one they used, did not include unvaccinated people so their conclusions missed out on the entire population in favor of the small sample group. You can do this, it wont be easy, it may take time and you will lose some friends, but you will understand how and why these graphs are science the way the inquisition was about religion.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2022 07:21 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid His source claims that the vaccine is killing people because more vaccinated people are dying from all causes than unvaccinated people. That is the graphs they posted from the UK NHS. Can anybody spot the abuse of statistics they commit to reach that conclusion when the vast majority of the population is vaccinated? Anybody hazard to guess why they don't post within-group mortality rates rather than total deaths?
Why is it you do nothing but attack the source, offer distraction, and fail to stay on topic. Are you suggesting that none of the below is true?

- Doctors in Australia are developing the country's first SADS registry after recent frequency of healthy, you people dying.

- Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults.

- Official Public Health Scotland data reveals there has been a 67% increase compared to the historical average in the number of 15 to 44-year-olds suffering heart attacks, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases since this age group was first offered the Covid-19 injection.

- figures published by NHS England in response to a freedom of information request show that ambulance call-outs for heart illness have doubled among all age groups including the under 30's since the beginning of the Covid-19 vaccination campaign.

This is all I have brought up in context....to back up my claim that this vaccine is not as safe as we're being told, its not working the way we're being told, and therefore we should be critical of what we are being sold via the narrative

None of your diatribe, or your flock of Chesters screaming "get em spike" have addressed any of that. Either you are saying the facts I presented are all a lie, or you're saying the Office of National Statistics is "fake news" which can't be trusted. Which is it, Scom? Offer some fcking substance for once, instead of snark. Your whataboutisms, false equivalences, and distractions are tiring, and a weak attempt at trying to prove a point. What is your point anyways? You still arguing that the vaccine is perfectly safe? You still arguing it works the way its intended too/we were sold it would?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

12/02/2022 07:48 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults."

You really believe that?
 12/02/2022 09:10 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: scombrid His source claims that the vaccine is killing people because more vaccinated people are dying from all causes than unvaccinated people. That is the graphs they posted from the UK NHS. Can anybody spot the abuse of statistics they commit to reach that conclusion when the vast majority of the population is vaccinated? Anybody hazard to guess why they don't post within-group mortality rates rather than total deaths?
Why is it you do nothing but attack the source, offer distraction, and fail to stay on topic. Are you suggesting that none of the below is true? - Doctors in Australia are developing the country's first SADS registry after recent frequency of healthy, you people dying. - Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults. - Official Public Health Scotland data reveals there has been a 67% increase compared to the historical average in the number of 15 to 44-year-olds suffering heart attacks, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases since this age group was first offered the Covid-19 injection. - figures published by NHS England in response to a freedom of information request show that ambulance call-outs for heart illness have doubled among all age groups including the under 30's since the beginning of the Covid-19 vaccination campaign. This is all I have brought up in context....to back up my claim that this vaccine is not as safe as we're being told, its not working the way we're being told, and therefore we should be critical of what we are being sold via the narrative None of your diatribe, or your flock of Chesters screaming "get em spike" have addressed any of that. Either you are saying the facts I presented are all a lie, or you're saying the Office of National Statistics is "fake news" which can't be trusted. Which is it, Scom? Offer some fcking substance for once, instead of snark. Your whataboutisms, false equivalences, and distractions are tiring, and a weak attempt at trying to prove a point. What is your point anyways? You still arguing that the vaccine is perfectly safe? You still arguing it works the way its intended too/we were sold it would?
Did I confuse you? Are you that bad at math?

12/02/2022 09:14 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover "Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults." You really believe that?
I think we should assume that he believes everything on the Expose Blog at this point.

12/02/2022 09:16 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX Are you suggesting that none of the below is true?
Suggesting?

12/02/2022 09:22 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: OBX
Why is it you do nothing but attack the source, offer distraction, and fail to stay on topic. Are you suggesting that none of the below is true? - Doctors in Australia are developing the country's first SADS registry after recent frequency of healthy, you people dying. - Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults. - Official Public Health Scotland data reveals there has been a 67% increase compared to the historical average in the number of 15 to 44-year-olds suffering heart attacks, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases since this age group was first offered the Covid-19 injection. - figures published by NHS England in response to a freedom of information request show that ambulance call-outs for heart illness have doubled among all age groups including the under 30's since the beginning of the Covid-19 vaccination campaign. This is all I have brought up in context....to back up my claim that this vaccine is not as safe as we're being told, its not working the way we're being told, and therefore we should be critical of what we are being sold via the narrative None of your diatribe, or your flock of Chesters screaming "get em spike" have addressed any of that. Either you are saying the facts I presented are all a lie, or you're saying the Office of National Statistics is "fake news" which can't be trusted. Which is it, Scom? Offer some fcking substance for once, instead of snark. Your whataboutisms, false equivalences, and distractions are tiring, and a weak attempt at trying to prove a point. What is your point anyways? You still arguing that the vaccine is perfectly safe? You still arguing it works the way its intended too/we were sold it would?
Did I confuse you? Are you that bad at math?
No, I see right through your attempt at distraction and whataboutisms. Let's try again, Scom.

Let's keep it simple. Do you, or do you not agree, that this experimental vaccine isn't working the way we were initially told, the script has flipped multiple times as the "why" we should be taking it in the 1st place, and there are now cases coming out that people have died from it.

Let's see if you're able to keep things simple, if you don't agree with anything just said, then which one is not a fact.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

12/02/2022 09:49 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover "Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults." You really believe that?
He can't back up that simple claim. He doesn't want to deal in actual facts.

12/02/2022 09:51 AM

scombrid

The vaccine is working exactly as I expected and expect it to work.

12/02/2022 09:53 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX there are now cases coming out that people have died from it.
Rate? Every vaccine has killed people. Rates matter. Your source in this thread is bypassing cohort specific rates and cherry picking absolute numbers. Why are you doing that if the facts are in your favor?

12/02/2022 10:19 AM

tom

Obie wants the kids in the deep end to come play in the kiddie pool. Ain't happenin'. Arm floaties maybe?

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 12/02/2022 10:47 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid The vaccine is working exactly as I expected and expect it to work.
Another liar identifies himself as such. Always good to know who you are dealing with.

I :heart; Q
 12/02/2022 11:01 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No one is trying to vaccinate you people, why are you still crying about it?

Those of us who vaxed don't regret it, and you guys profess to not regret NOT getting vaxed, so let's let everyone live with the sequela of their decision.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/02/2022 11:10 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX - Doctors in Australia are developing the country's first SADS registry after recent frequency of healthy, you people dying.
A doctor created a registry but not due to an increase in occurrence of SADS. This claim is misleading.
- Official UK Office for National Statistics data shows vaccinated adults aged 18 to 39 have a 92% higher mortality rate (per 100,000) than unvaccinated adults.
This is bullshit. I've already explained why. This is just like playing whack-a-mole with 9/11 Truthers, Flat Earthers, Chemtrailers, Birthers, Young Earth Creationists...

12/02/2022 11:17 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Those of us who vaxed don't regret it, and you guys profess to not regret NOT getting vaxed, so let's let everyone live with the sequela of their decision.
Quite a few people do regret getting the vaccination. I am sure the same is true with those who did not get vaccinated, but you are wrong on no regrets.

I :heart; Q
 12/03/2022 09:31 AM

Cole

Do you, or do you not agree, that this experimental vaccine isn't working the way we were initially told

Yes, it is working as a vaccine should. Less death and less time sick.

The Covid vaxx is the literal definition of the word vaccine.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

I was right.
 12/03/2022 11:04 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Do you, or do you not agree, that this experimental vaccine isn't working the way we were initially told

Yes, it is working as a vaccine should. Less death and less time sick.

The Covid vaxx is the literal definition of the word vaccine.

They ALTERED the definition of a vaccine to fit the Covid POS vaccine.

Don't you know that?

What a fool you are!

A vaccine NEVER had and NEVER WILL HAVE "less death and less time sick' in the definition!

LMAO!

Did you pull that out of your ass (along with fakefishkllers johnson)?

Yes...why yes you did!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2022 01:07 PM

Cole

No, I see right through your attempt at distraction and whataboutisms.

There is no what-about, he stated facts and you don't like them, so you went into distraction.

I was right.
 12/03/2022 03:58 PM

johnnyboy

He's trying to use the attacks against him that hurt his feelings. It's not a whataboutism, it's an "I know you are but what am I?" Real sophisticated stuff.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Don't Fauci my Florida.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .