Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: MAGA Radio Host Tells Trump: 'Nobody Cares' About Your 'Grievances'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/31/2023 01:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/31/2023 01:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Daily Beast

MAGA Radio Host Tells Trump: 'Nobody Cares' About Your 'Grievances'

Justin Baragona
Tue, January 31, 2023 at 12:46 PM EST

MAGA-boosting radio host John Fredericks has turned on Donald Trump, telling the former president in no uncertain terms on Tuesday that "nobody cares" about his petty media feuds and "grievances" anymore.

Fredericks, a longtime supporter of the twice-impeached ex-president, largely took issue with Trump has seemingly ignored political issues while focusing his attention on far-fetched lawsuits and complaints about "fake news." Additionally, Fredericks grumbled about Trump privately backing Ronna McDaniel in her successful re-election bid for Republican National Committee chair.

"President Trump is going to do what he wants," Fredericks declared in a clip first flagged by RawStory. "I think he should have stayed out of it totally, not even send surrogates. Just let the chips fall where they may. Same with [House Speaker Kevin] McCarthy."

The far-right wing of the GOP recently pushed for McDaniel to be ousted as RNC leader after the party's disappointing midterm election results, rallying around conservative activist Harmeet Dhillon. Fox News star Tucker Carlson went so far as to say "we are rooting for you" to Dillon before the RNC election, which she lost by a fairly wide margin.

Echoing other MAGA influencers demoralized over McDaniel's victory, Fredericks said, "We've all been saying to stop giving money to the RNC." The conservative pundit had scheduled a public debate between the chair candidates during the RNC meetings, which McDaniel sidestepped. In fact, Trump-worshiping pillow magnate Mike Lindell was the only candidate to attend, prompting Fredericks to harshly criticize the Republican chairwoman.

The conservative pundit then turned back to Trump, blasting the 2024 GOP presidential contender for prioritizing his feuds with the press over everything else. Specifically, he brought up Trump's recent $49 million lawsuit against veteran journalist Bob Woodward over their taped interviews.

"He sent a big thing out yesterday about, I don't know, 'fake news' or he's suing somebody," Fredericks sighed. "I'm telling you, folks, I'm just telling you. Nobody cares. I mean, they just don't care!"

Noting that Americans care more about the "price of eggs" and inflation, the right-wing radio host said "people are hurting" and "just don't care" about the ex-president's Truth Social posts and gripes about CNN.

"I'm telling you, it's all grievances," he exclaimed. "No one cares. They just don't care! I just don't care."

At the same time, Fredericks also pointed out to Trump that he has no one else to blame but himself over the dozens of hours of taped interviews with Woodward.

"I mean, you've got all the publicity you'll ever need," he concluded. "And you think you're going to sit down with Bob Woodward for 100 hours with a tape recorder on and think that somehow at the end of the day, honestly, that that is going to work to your advantage if you're Donald Trump. Like, somehow, he was going to convince Woodward what a great president he is."

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 01/31/2023 01:08 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Seems the only ones that are still obsessed with Trump are Rusty, Cole, and Fishkill.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

01/31/2023 01:24 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OBX Seems the only ones that are still obsessed with Trump are Rusty, Cole, and Fishkill.
mr sandy ^ trumps all of them , pay attention DuhBX
 01/31/2023 01:45 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He's your party's frontrunner for the next presidential election. Its not an obsession because you are sick of hearing it, its relevant and will be discussed.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/31/2023 03:26 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

QBX will vote for him, so I would say that's a bit more obsessed.

This is my "profitsee" LOL

When America was "great"
 01/31/2023 04:15 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Run quonald run!!!

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 01/31/2023 05:17 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And the Atlantic just came out with an article describing the dilemma the GOP is in titled:
Republicans' 2024 Magical Thinking
Lots of Republicans want Donald Trump to disappear from politics. Their main strategy is hope.

...Aside from his most blinkered loyalists, virtually everyone in the party agrees: It's time to move on from Trump.

But ask them how they plan to do that, and the discussion quickly veers into the realm of hopeful hypotheticals. Maybe he'll get indicted and his legal problems will overwhelm him. Maybe he'll flame out early in the primaries, or just get bored with politics and wander away. Maybe the situation will resolve itself naturally: He's old, after all - how many years can he have left?........

Yep, the GOP is hoping their Trump issue self resolves even if that means Trump goes to jail or croaks.
Mitch the Turtle wanted the Dems to take care of Trump for him because the GOP lost its backbone, but that didn't work out.

Of course the Dems for the most part don't want to see Biden run again either, but at least they don't want to see anything bad happen to him...like death or jail...they just want him to step aside.

I kinda hope the GOP loses their shit and runs Trump again.
Make Saturday Night Live Great Again!!!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 01/31/2023 at 06:34 PM by Bamboo
 01/31/2023 05:47 PM

fishkller

MSNLGA!

When America was "great"
 01/31/2023 06:28 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I kinda hope the GOP loses their shit and runs Trump again.

They don't have a choice.

OBX, Tpap and the rest of the Republicans on here are all in for him.

I was right.
 01/31/2023 07:14 PM

fishkller

The QOP needs to decide between a corndog in the ass or a piss in the eye

good luck fellas

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .