Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nietzche and the Nazis
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/01/2023 12:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/02/2023 05:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Go fuck yourself and your pseudo-intellectual youtube video, and learn how to spell NIETZSCHE, blockhead"

LOL

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/02/2023 05:53 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I prefer to read the author firsthand. I don't really need interpretations. That's why I never understood the need for organized religion. I have the Book. I will read it myself.

I was right.

Edited: 02/02/2023 at 06:01 AM by Cole
 02/02/2023 06:06 AM

Cole

I listened to the part where you stopped it. Are you equating Nazi Brown Shirts - believed White in the only way - with modern "woke" students who want everyone included?

That's a whopper of a stretch, don't cha think?

I was right.
 02/02/2023 06:08 AM

Cole

Seriously, you back a party that wants to fully exclude a large part of the population. For fuck sake you goober, think for once.

...and use spell check.

I was right.
 02/02/2023 06:13 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole That's why I never understood the need for organized religion.
admit you're stupid, why don't ya
 02/02/2023 06:15 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: ColeDerrrrp . Are you equating Nazi Brown Shirts - believed White in the only way - with modern "woke" students who want everyone included? That's a whopper of a stretch, don't cha think?
looks like YET another case of your words, not his. don't cha think
 02/02/2023 06:16 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: OBX

Nothing will help someone who has to use spelling mistakes as a reason to be myopic.

Nah. The reality is that when someone can't even spell the very thing they are soapboxing about, it makes them look stupid and uninformed.

..and I don't have time or patience for the stupid and uninformed. Neither do most people.

Just take a look at all of Lomtard the Lyin Fish's goose egg flopshells he posts everyday. LOL

When America was "great"
 02/02/2023 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Well, OBX, you got the birdbrain contingent in an uproar. You should know by now that you cannot convey the truth to these stooges. They only believe in hoaxes. So ... next time tell them some utterly outrageous and obvious lie, like Putin is paying off Trump by buying his condos in S. Florida. They will sing your praises and hail you as a visionary. (Mind you, if these deluded simpletons praise you, you need to re-examine your life.)

I :heart; Q
 02/02/2023 06:40 AM

fishkller

Speaking of the stupid and uninformed ... cue Tfabio. He's also quite the handsome devil LOL

When America was "great"
 02/02/2023 06:51 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG

Equating modern liberalism with Nazi's is laughable from anyone who supported the coup by the party of lies..

Liberal implies liberty. You guys don't stand for liberty in any way, shape, or form. You stand for lockdowns, forced vaccinations, the othering of people you disagree with, and censored speech. Calling yourselves liberals is a joke.

The party of lies??? LMFAO
Tell me about how:
The dossier was factual
Donald Trump has been a Russian spy since the 80's
Cloth masks prevent you from getting Covid
"Vaccinations" prevent you from getting Covid

90% of your worldview is a lie and it was spoon fed to you by your own party. Your ego's can't handle being this wrong for this long so you choose to live in a fantasy land. You are broken.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 02/02/2023 at 06:52 AM by Sniper
 02/02/2023 06:57 AM

3rdworldlover

You guys still working on that UToob University PhD?
 02/02/2023 07:06 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: WG Equating modern liberalism with Nazi's is laughable from anyone who supported the coup by the party of lies..
Liberal implies liberty. You guys don't stand for liberty in any way, shape, or form. You stand for lockdowns, forced vaccinations, the othering of people you disagree with, and censored speech. Calling yourselves liberals is a joke. The party of lies??? LMFAO Tell me about how: The dossier was factual Donald Trump has been a Russian spy since the 80's Cloth masks prevent you from getting Covid "Vaccinations" prevent you from getting Covid 90% of your worldview is a lie and it was spoon fed to you by your own party. Your ego's can't handle being this wrong for this long so you choose to live in a fantasy land. You are broken.
Yep. Here's what a wise man said about them:
You should know by now that you cannot convey the truth to these stooges. They only believe in hoaxes.

I :heart; Q
 02/02/2023 07:18 AM

3rdworldlover

Tell us your theories on why you think masks don't reduce the transmission rate of airborne viruses. Maybe post another YouTube video for us not to waste our time with.
 02/02/2023 07:22 AM

fishkller

next time you have surgery, make sure you request that no one wears a mask in the operating room

When America was "great"
 02/02/2023 07:28 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche,

With it, life can be a dream.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/02/2023 07:39 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

BTW, Donald Trump created a lie that he won the election.
He staged a failed violent queue attempt based upon that lie
Almost all of the Republican party went along with that lie,
They still deny it.

The partly of lies.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/02/2023 07:45 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: WG BTW, Donald Trump created a lie that he won the election. He staged a failed violent queue attempt based upon that lie Almost all of the Republican party went along with that lie, They still deny it. The partly of lies.
Democracy is broken in America and it ended the day citizens tried to overthrow the Government. In the end, as is so often the case with these burning issues that consume the nation's capital, nothing happens, which is the whole point of the constitutional system of checks and balances put into place by the Founding Fathers, all of whom - and this is a testament to their wisdom and foresight - are dead. You'll be spinning your tires while everything crumbles around you and looking for someone to blame
 02/02/2023 08:13 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG

BTW, Donald Trump created a lie that he won the election.
He staged a failed violent queue attempt based upon that lie
Almost all of the Republican party went along with that lie,
They still deny it.

The partly of lies.

Your party, the DNC, and media lied to this country every day for 3-4 years straight. Adam Needledick Schiff told the American people on multiple occasions that he had seen proof that Trump was a Russian spy and that he would be revealing it in the near future. That "proof" never made it into the Mueller report because he lied about it. They told everyone that the Nunes memo was a lie when they later admitted it wasn't. They told the American people that the stories coming out about the Biden's business dealing from Hunter's laptop were disinformation, which we now know were true.

2020 wasn't a free and fair election but it was an election all the same. The Democrats bet that there were enough idiots out there to believe the bullshit they were pushing and they ended up being right.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/02/2023 08:25 AM

johnnyboy

You just don't like elections your party loses. That's not democracy, that's just childishness. You don't like lies and liars? Sure. That's believable. Do you find Trump honest? Or is this the part where you pretend everyone is guilty and you're just reminding the other side they have no high ground because everyone does it? Again?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/02/2023 08:33 AM

3rdworldlover

You've got a source for a quote from Adam Schiff saying Trump is a Russian Spy?

I have one of Trump falsely stating that a spy was planted in his campaign by the DOJ:
"Apparently the DOJ put a Spy in the Trump Campaign. This has never been done before and by any means necessary, they are out to frame Donald Trump for crimes he didn't commit."
http://apnews.com/article/dona...94a49938e3fc16b58227d

Very "patriotic," lying to sow distrust of our institutions.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Nietzche and the Nazis

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .